What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

It's the Climate, stupid

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You mean US aggression since 2014.How many times is this for regime change?At some point the Russians got fed up with it.How is it going with the balloons in the US? No fortune cookie this time.

Totally.

It's completely Biden.

Gotcha.

Now what the hell are you babbling about the refugees aren't safe...?

Is there Russian Gestapo out rounding up the Ukrainian refugees?

Did Biden send death squads to eradicate such evil?

Are the Mossad still hunting Nazis?

Get to the conspiracy.... I mean get to the narrative... I meant get to the point.

Three Berries

Trying out a new nickname?

You would die of sheer ecstasy if Trump was tweeting again... wouldn't you?

I keep thinking about your suggestion that petroleum is eternally produced by Earth's mantle.

I have yet to find a limit to the obscurity of the "facts" and theories you conjure.
I was just watching a pool of oil out in the desert somewhere just bubbling away from below.

NIMBYs are why the solar and wind farms are meeting so much resistance. The fools built the last wind farm here but didn't get the RightOfWay for the transmission towers till the turbines were all up. They paid thorough he nose as those farmers knew they had them over the barrel.....

But none the less and out here in a very sparsely populated area there are still issues with too close to housing, blade shadow flicker, ruined TV reception and noise. Never mind looking at wind mills all over the horizon.

When Trump comes back to Twitter it's game over according to predictions. Currently he is contractually prevented for posting anywhere originally but Truth Social for a time period..

Three Berries

You mean US aggression since 2014.How many times is this for regime change?At some point the Russians got fed up with it.How is it going with the balloons in the US? No fortune cookie this time.
The US financed biolabs were making genetically targeted pathogens aimed at Russian males for one thing.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Totally.

It's completely Biden.

Gotcha.

Now what the hell are you babbling about the refugees aren't safe...?

Is there Russian Gestapo out rounding up the Ukrainian refugees?

Did Biden send death squads to eradicate such evil?

Are the Mossad still hunting Nazis?

Get to the conspiracy.... I mean get to the narrative... I meant get to the point.
Call for duty.The Russians aren't after Ukrainian men, but the Ukrainian government.Ukrainian refugees, especially the men have to go back to serve.
Biden clan is under investigation in the US.There is also someone else involved in Ukraine.
1675617662652.png

Last edited:

mexcurandero420

Veteran
None of the scenario would be if were not for Russia invading Ukraine.
You forget the coup d'etat in 2014, but that was probably never said on CNN at the time.Since 1945 the US loves to stir in other people's homes.South-America & South-East Asia was always the big playing ground.Coup d'etat in overkill.
Why Russian diesel if it is so easy to make it from plastic waste?
Is still cheaper.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You forget the coup d'etat in 2014, but that was probably never said on CNN at the time.Since 1945 the US loves to stir in other people's homes.South-America & South-East Asia was always the big playing ground.Coup d'etat in overkill.

Is still cheaper.

Are you talking about when Russia invaded Crimea?

The US had nothing to do with that decision either.

Rico Swazi

Some of them were dreamers
And some of them were fools
Who were making plans and thinking of the future
With the energy of the innocent
They were gathering the tools
They would need to make their journey back to nature
While the sand slipped through the opening
And their hands reached for the golden ring
When their hearts, they turned to each other's hearts for refuge
In the troubled years that came before the deluge
Some of them knew pleasure
And some of them knew pain
And for some of them it was only the moment that mattered
And on the brave and crazy wings of youth
They went flying around in the rain
And their feathers, once so fine, grew torn and tattered
And in the end they traded their tired wings
For the resignation that living brings
And exchanged love's bright and fragile glow
For the glitter and the rouge
And in a moment they were swept before the deluge
Now, let the music keep our spirits high
Let the buildings keep our children dry
Let creation reveal its secrets by and by, by and by
When the light that's lost within us reaches the sky
Some of them were angry
At the way the Earth was abused
By the men who learned how to forge her beauty into power
And they struggled to protect her from them
Only to be confused
By the magnitude of her fury in the final hour
And when the sand was gone and the time arrived
In the naked dawn only a few survived
And in attempts to understand a thing so simple and so huge
Believed that they were meant to live after the deluge

Now, let the music keep our spirits high
Let the buildings keep our children dry
Let creation reveal it's secrets by and by, by and by
When the light that's lost within us reaches the sky

Songwriters: Jackson Browne

Last edited:

Three Berries

"The discussions between Germany’s federal government and regional states are aimed at providing the country’s armed forces with more weapons and ammunition and creating jobs in regions that are affected by the shift away from coal, said the people, who asked not to be identified as the talks are confidential," the report detailed.

One particular large German defense contractor named in the report is Rheinmetall AG, which is planning a new factory to manufacture ammunition components in the state of Saxony, which remains a major coal-producing powerhouse for the country.

Conservative media outlet Breitbart pointed out we could be witnessing a great reset fail in progress- ironically enough, given the very cash intended to kill the coal industry will now go towards bolstering arms manufacturing.
None of the scenario would be if were not for Russia invading Ukraine.
If the US had not nurtured the 2014 color revolution and financing of US BioLabs. Put Hunter Biden on the Ukrainian Energy Board.....

The war and all our taxpayer monies is to cover up their corruption. The Loony Left even tried to impeach Trump for pointing it out.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Are you talking about when Russia invaded Crimea?

The US had nothing to do with that decision either.
They took Crimea after the coup d'etat in Kiev for security reasons and after the referendum.
Increase production with a bigger pressure cooker.

With sizes like this you still have to put to much energy in it and Russian diesel is still cheaper.

1675707838584.png

Latest posts

Latest posts