What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

It's the Climate, stupid

Three Berries

Just a meth problem............................ HIghest use in red states.
"They Make It Your Way".❄️❄️❄️❄️
Usually the deadbeat convicts from the cities. After they get out of jail they go to the rural areas where there is little police to patrol. Of course the homeless junkies in the cities are better because the government is the pusher. Wonder what the head count is rural vs urban drug addicts?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Are memes considered drugs?

Lots of MAGA hats in rural communities.

Little police tend to be meaner.

Do you need stereotypes to live?

Three Berries

More Progressive Political Science

FluFJ4RX0AE62bC

Three Berries

Fly4amJXoAMm9m0

Trust the science. Back in the day there was no coloration between CO2 and air temp. But it's only from analyzing ice cores and such.

Pepperidge Farm Remembers....

Pepperidge-Farm-remembers-1536x1024.jpg

Three Berries

View attachment 18799588
I'll wait for the explanation.
Well if you can't figure out the pictures then you are just shilling.

What is the proper level for CO2 in our atmosphere today? 440ppm too high? 1000 ppm too high? 5000ppm too high?

As long as plants are allowed to grow they will gobble up as much CO2 as you can throw at them. It's called the Carbon Cycle, real science not political climate change science.

Three Berries

Because of the carbon cycle it's not a good idea to put the carbon that was stored longterm in the ground back into the cycle. It was no longer part of the carbon cycle and is now again.
But if the carbon gets too low stuff stops growing. The carbon they want to reduce is YOU!

What is the optimum CO2 level? If we are going to stave and freeze ourselves to death over that we should at least have a solid target.

Three Berries

Personally I've seen -26 to 115F on my weather station. 30"-55" totals of rain in different years. Hard to fit in any change into that.......

Latest posts

Latest posts