What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

It's the Climate, stupid

Three Berries

You seem like someone who doesn't understand that they live in society and it seems like you shouldn't, considering that you cannot care about others.
That's urban living. Our society here depends on an individuals resources and skills. If you sit around waiting for society to take care of you it will be the coroner and the funeral homes taking care of the job.

I do care about others. I just don't care for Liberal Progressive NPCs. Don't be a soyboy....

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's not urban living.

It's just living.

Everybody's in need of, and in service to, others everywhere.

Drawing the line is something in which you can consider yourself talented.

I've lived in cities, suburbs, and the middle of nowhere.

People rely on each other the world over.

Three Berries

It's not urban living.

It's just living.

Everybody's in need of, and in service to, others everywhere.

Drawing the line is something in which you can consider yourself talented.

I've lived in cities, suburbs, and the middle of nowhere.

People rely on each other the world over.
LOL commie plans, that trick never works Bullwinkle....
Yes people rely on other people the world over but you better have a back up plan because when that blizzard hits and the power goes out it's just you and those with you.

No homeless problem in the our rural areas. Not much crime either.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Flo7A2hXEAADgtj.png

1672853048733.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Yes people rely on other people the world over but you better have a back up plan because when that blizzard hits and the power goes out it's just you and those with you.

You are completely dodging the fact that you don't consider others and are therefore likely to look upon society as if you aren't intrinsically part of it.

But yes commie me and gloss over truth that you can't deny.

Three Berries

You are completely dodging the fact that you don't consider others and are therefore likely to look upon society as if you aren't intrinsically part of it.

But yes commie me and gloss over truth that you can't deny.
You have very little information about me to consider what I do with others. It obvious from your viewpoints you want the to be told what to do, what to buy, what to eat, where to live, who you can be friends with, where you can go. You are a mouthpiece for the New World Order.... LOL that's been failing all my life.

You will own nothing and be happy!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You have very little information about me to consider what I do with others. It obvious from your viewpoints you want the to be told what to do, what to buy, what to eat, where to live, who you can be friends with, where you can go. You are a mouthpiece for the New World Order.... LOL that's been failing all my life.

You will own nothing and be happy!

You are convinced of things that simply are not true.

I'm not convinced about your consideration of others...

Especially if you can pigeonhole them into convenient preconceived generalities.

Three Berries

Will I die from the vaccine before I no longer own anything?

I think I'd prefer that as it sounds like I'm running out of options here.

lol. what a joke.
If you never took it you never have to worry about that.

WEF is no joke. They are in your face about it.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
You're probably already well on the way of being possessions less.
About 5 years ago I made a conscious decision not to consume. What I mean is that I only buy what I really need. I don't replace things unless they break down and can't be repaired. I drive a nearly 20 year old car when not riding my pushbike. I basically don't buy shit.

Saved me a shitload of money, but the thing I wasn't expecting is it has made me much happier. I don't look to possessions to fill my emotional needs. I don't try and keep up with others who buy a fancy new car, phone, or entertainment system. I get out in nature, exercise, meditate, do tai chi, swim in the ocean. I am the happiest and healthiest I've been in years.

Absolem

Just a meth problem............................ HIghest use in red states.
"They Make It Your Way".❄️❄️❄️❄️

Latest posts

Latest posts