What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

It's the Climate, stupid

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
How many forest fires of late are started by man? How many firefighters are arsonist?

And explain to me how all those houses in California all burnt down row after row with the trees left standing along the backyard property line.

Fire does all kinds of crazy things. Leaves entire green islands in the middle of a burnt moonscape. One house makes it another doesn’t.

I’d say most wildfires are started by lightening. Power lines is another factor…and yup people.

How many firefighters are arsonist? How the fuck would I know that?

That’s it? You base your truth on this sort of logic?

You’re a fool. My god. Go away.

Three Berries

Well you can look it up for the answers. And yes fire does do all kinds of strange things. We have them every year in the spring around our grassland areas. but row after row of houses burnt to the foundation and the trees not even singed. my my....

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Well you can look it up for the answers. And yes fire does do all kinds of strange things. We have them every year in the spring around our grassland areas. but row after row of houses burnt to the foundation and the trees not even singed. my my....
….then why did you ask me? Where is your point proven? my my what?

Where are you even talking about? Rows of houses? Were you there? Trees not even singed? Means what? You should doubt this.

Start being up front…form a thought that isn’t compromised by whatever 1/2 ass narrative you’re listening to

* the most likely cause of a wildfire would also depend on location. Here…it’s lightening.

Conspiracy Theory : you and hempy are one

Last edited:

St. Phatty

I’d say most wildfires are started by lightening. Power lines is another factor…and yup people.

How many firefighters are arsonist?

Very few firefighters are arsonists. They work insane hours, usually in conditions that would send most people to the ER with Heat Stroke.

Go work in the sun for 6 hours in 100 degree heat, breathing wood smoke, and see if you feel like starting a fire.

When the lightning storms come, they tend to start fires in clusters, e.g. the 2 clusters in Norcal right now. One near Yreka, one near Arcata/ Eureka.

Among human caused -
* power company related, e.g. 2017 Santa Rosa fire that killed 20+
* homeless encampments, e.g. 2019 Canyonville Oregon fire that burned about 13K acres
* arson fires, which overlaps with homeless communities. Most of the time the arson fires are not started by people with nice homes.

Most of the time Homeless encampment fires are not malicious.

Hempy McNoodle

That’s saw gas. A typical…and standard way of carrying saw gas.

St. Phatty

dude you believe antifa are deliberately setting fires for george soros & the illuminati or some shit. you buy into all the fascistic rhetoric.

It's sort of refreshing when the wildfires get started the old-fashioned way.

Wholesome even. Like women without make-up, and sex without artificial lubrication.

Wasn't life in the 1800's Grand ?

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Pot calls Kettle 'black.' I think I've shown much more respect than you have Mr. Mile.

I totally disrespect you. I’m telling you. Your agendas are completely asinine…unfree…and fucked up.

You can play goofy all you want…you can multiply accounts…turbo post…believe you’re ascending above…

…but you’re just a follower of a really bad and destructive vision. All it is. You’re a sucker fish

Hempy McNoodle

I totally disrespect you. I’m telling you. Your agendas are completely asinine…unfree…and fucked up.

You can play goofy all you want…you can multiply accounts…turbo post…believe you’re ascending above…

…but you’re just a follower of a really bad and destructive vision. All it is. You’re a sucker fish
I only have this account. But, you keep telling yourself whatever you want.

My agendas? What would those be?

Unfree? Ascending above? What are you even going on about?

I like to discover the truth (no matter where it leads). I like to share my findings and my thought processes. I like to help encourage others to ask important questions that few people are asking.

I think I understand why that would be problematic for you. It's because you are an idiot.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Very few firefighters are arsonists. They work insane hours, usually in conditions that would send most people to the ER with Heat Stroke.

Go work in the sun for 6 hours in 100 degree heat, breathing wood smoke, and see if you feel like starting a fire.
we have had several in this area over the last few years. whenever a barn or unoccupied old house out in the county burns, the local volunteer firemen get looked at very closely. it is frequently a younger one that gets bored just sitting around waiting for something to happen... a couple of times it turned out to be the guy who was "just passing by and saw the smoke..."