What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

It's the Climate, stupid

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I’m a “globalist”. Taking out about 1/2 the human population is a conservative start. Objectively and randomly.
let's start with the Republicans. they don't seem to understand the situation to begin with...how much more "conservative" could it get?

Three Berries

let's start with the Republicans. they don't seem to understand the situation to begin with...how much more "conservative" could it get?

I would say nearly 100% of the farmers in my county are Republicans. How about that? Better yields, as 100 bushel an acer in the '70s, now if you don't get 200 you are slacking. Same with water, use to be the drought really hurt. Now as long as it gets a good start moisture wise they mature to better than th e 100 bushel and acer, even when only 3 ft high.

They use to spend weeks in the fields. Now it only takes a couple of weeks to plant and harvest each. Big time fuel savings. They even have GPS tractors that precisely travel and plant.

And the fertilizer management is much better improved as no one want to be wasting nutes on 1000 acer farms.

The local ecology from run off, silt management and improved drainage is all those farmers. It benefits them and all of us while feeding the world.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran

I don’t do the politics. No objectivity in politics. Political junkies are emotionally driven morons…at this point…or at any point. Well trained domesticated livestock. Feed lot fodder.

You’ve got to be kidding…

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I don’t do the politics. No objectivity in politics. Political junkies are emotionally driven morons…at this point…or at any point. Well trained domesticated livestock. Feed lot fodder.

You’ve got to be kidding…
Do you do science? Unfortunately the science is very politicised at present. Lots of vested interest from big polluters. The disaster that is human induced climate change was not labelled "An Inconvenient Truth" for nothing.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Do you do science? Unfortunately the science is very politicised at present. Lots of vested interest from big polluters. The disaster that is human induced climate change was not labelled "An Inconvenient Truth" for nothing.

“It’s science” (used to denounce any argument) is a propaganda slogan that has been in use…since…the mid 20th century at least. “An Inconvenient Truth” is more of the same. Some obvious facts mixed with hyperbolic fear mongering. Strikes those emotions….directs them how to feel….threatened…guilty…despondent…angry…afraid…afraid for self…afraid for others…afraid for the future…afraid for creation.

I’m just pointing out “human induced climate change” is the latest fear driven campaign to keep you conscious that the world is a fucked up place….and you are fucking it up….and fucking up future generations by your selfish self centered existence in the 21st century. Bad dog!

When in reality…you really don’t know how much of it to believe..or how reliable your information sources are. You read what is the latest and greatest theory…with new evidence..but time passes …and next time around…it’ll be something else. Science is always changing. Kind of like the world. It revolves. What comes around goes around. Recycled narratives. Same characters…slightly different storylines…but the plot is : we’re fucked…always and forever. Truth is subjective….and there is never just one.

Now any change in the weather…any wild fire…any hurricane…any insect disappears…any anything…people recite “it’s climate change” …as if it’s a chant. When it comes to the top of your brain response…the message has been received. Mission accomplished.

Sold

The End

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Climate change is for the sheep, just wake up. They have <150 years of real data and most of that is corrupt due to gauge placements..

…you’re awake? Not really. I’ve read some of your posts. You believe in all kinds of crazy shit. Crazier shit than most.

Plus…you don’t really read other member’s post. Otherwise…you’d not direct this post in my direction.

Three Berries

…you’re awake? Not really. I’ve read some of your posts. You believe in all kinds of crazy shit. Crazier shit than most.

Plus…you don’t really read other member’s post. Otherwise…you’d not direct this post in my direction.
I read your post and that is why I replied to you.

If I were a Climate 'Scientist" and wanted funding I would be on the Government sponsored Climate Change agenda. You pay for what you get.

I've live in the same spot for most of my life and kept weather records for the last 40 years. YOUR CLIMATE CHANGE is a HOAX! The goal is YOUR destruction. Progressives always project. Part of the Alinsky rules.

St. Phatty

I've live in the same spot for most of my life and kept weather records for the last 40 years. YOUR CLIMATE CHANGE is a HOAX!

Do you think we Cannabis growers added extra CO2, 30 years ago, for fun ?

It was because it made it grow heavier.

Now we have 420+ ppm worldwide.

Do you think that doesn't affect the plants' growth ?

Three Berries

See here's the goal of Climate Change policies. They want you to regress in progress.

Citing “a real risk of a natural gas shortage during the coming winter," the Spanish government has decreed that all shops, department stores, cinemas, hotels and public buildings cannot have air conditioning set below 27 degrees Celsius (just below 81 degrees Fahrenheit) in the summer, heating above 19 degrees in the winter (66 degrees Fahrenheit). Additionally, the lights in shop windows must be turned off at 10 pm, and access doors to the premises must close automatically to ensure air does not get out.

Businesses have been given seven days to adjust to the news measures, which will be in force until November 2023.

Three Berries

Do you think we Cannabis growers added extra CO2, 30 years ago, for fun ?

It was because it made it grow heavier.

Now we have 420+ ppm worldwide.

Do you think that doesn't affect the plants' growth ?
Well yes I do and to our benefit. The faster plants grow, the bigger they get, the more product we get and the more Carbon they tie up. CO2, the atmosphere and plants are a self regulating feature.

What is a good CO2 level?

Three Berries

The climate cult never sleeps, and when they see nations in crisis they are always quick to try to exploit the situation by misrepresenting the root problem.

A heat wave is currently hitting Europe along with wild fires and the mainstream media is beating the global warming drum hard. This is nothing new; every time the weather gets hot they cry “climate change!” Every time the weather is extra cold they once again cry “climate change!” The evidence? What about the “record heat” in parts of UK, Spain and Portugal? This is surely proof that the weather is being ruined by that terrible menace known as man-made carbon?

Of course, what they don't tell you is that the official record for weather and temperatures used by climate scientists only goes back about 140 years (it started in the 1880s). So, millions upon millions of years of Earth weather, and they only count 140 years of it to determine “record temps?” They tend to ignore ice core and tree ring data from centuries ago that indicate much hotter warming periods in our planet's history (none of which were caused by man-made carbon emissions). In comparison, today's temperatures are rather tame.

The Earth's overall temperatures have only risen by 1° Celsius in the past century; this was actually the peak and currently temps have evened out to an increase of 0.8°C. This is the great climate doomsday we are all supposed to be terrified of. This is the looming threat we are supposed to sacrifice all fossil fuel based energy production for – Less than a single degree of heat.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
I read your post and that is why I replied to you.

If I were a Climate 'Scientist" and wanted funding I would be on the Government sponsored Climate Change agenda. You pay for what you get.

I've live in the same spot for most of my life and kept weather records for the last 40 years. YOUR CLIMATE CHANGE is a HOAX! The goal is YOUR destruction. Progressives always project. Part of the Alinsky rules.
524F5C8E-708A-4065-9BD5-709C00A089B7.jpeg

….I can’t decipher who you think…you are…talking to. Certainly not me.

I know there is a climate hustle. Be at peace…ease your worried self. It’s just conversation…not a political rant

Last edited:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
chill 3 berries; he is on your side. go back and READ, that is if you can.

….well the human caused climate change storyline is fatalistic…has its bad guy (industry) and its hero (science)…..but it’s a remake….of an old script. I won’t give away the ending…as it’s evolving…wouldn’t want to be the spoiler

3 Berries is a smoothie

Last edited:

St. Phatty

I’m just pointing out “human induced climate change” is the latest fear driven campaign to keep you conscious that the world is a fucked up place….and you are fucking it up….and fucking up future generations by your selfish self centered existence in the 21st century.

Mostly illustrates how ignorant about Science the Western news media are.

One of the things I can't stand is the "Wildfire created its own weather pattern".

It's like saying that people who live on the edge of forests are more vulnerable to Forest Fires.

The ignorance is most evident on Television news media, unless it's a well-researched hour long National Geographic show on long term weather trends.