What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Iranian Indica

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Not a Fan of Fake Bohdi sorry...nothing he has is anything close or even in the same realm... when I post my new work... its in a league of its own and nothing is from Pollen Chucking Scam Artist compare.. sorry if I offended anyone.. but Ancient OG is some scam artist shit .. its offensive comparing the Lines

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
That's some sweet work with the Iranian indica landrace stormshadow. I've been lerking in this thread for a while drooling. What got me here initially was those early flowering outdoor Iranian indica crosses. I've been wanting to try an early Iranian indica diesel or chem cross. Whats your opinion on those SS?

I bet they're quite different indeed but from where I am sitting, the limited perspective of a computer screen, the two look very similar in appearance, I haven't ever seen anything that looks so similar. They look like they have an almost identical bud structure. Again...thats just how it looks, and why I find it so intriguing, especially if you claim that it is better because that would be a feat in itself. Scam artist or not the proof is in the pudding for any outdoor grower that has seen its potential. Looking forward to more of your work Storm!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Nice looking plants and selections man. But god damn is there any seed maker in your eyes, besides yourself that isn't a pollen chucking hack? It seems like you hate anybody that isn't working with "landrace" genetics.

Not a Fan of Fake Bohdi sorry...nothing he has is anything close or even in the same realm... when I post my new work... its in a league of its own and nothing is from Pollen Chucking Scam Artist compare.. sorry if I offended anyone.. but Ancient OG is some scam artist shit .. its offensive comparing the Lines
scam artists lol :D

riddly

Does anyone know when, in Iran, is harvest season? Which month? Thinking of go ing between beginning of September and begining of October for a month. Will it be the right time to find fresh stash?

S

sourpuss

Is iran known for good smoke? Just curious. Never heard anything like that before. Maybe for hash but even for hash id say no. Just wondering and trying to not be a dick.

Last edited:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
This Pure Iranian is my favorite yet... last pic is the Prime Time X Cookies

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Well, that sort of narcissistic, basement elitist, and garbage attitude won't float well. I'd pretty much just shut off any social contact with customers and other breeders before you end up another MK4/ThaDocta/Rezdog/InsertDouchebag breeder here reputation. Cool looking plants though.:laughing:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Hamadan .... North West Iran... Very Green and full of Fresh Water ...Home of the Ibex

Okay shall ask a friend of my, who is from Iran if he knows the region.Are the plants outdoors on pg 76 pure Iranian or crossed with something else?

picture.php

If it is pure Iranian, it looks like Lebanese.The Shia in Lebanon grows a lot of Cannabis for hashish.

Latest posts

Latest posts