What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Iranian Indica

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I've got something amazing in the works at the moment..

They are vegging right now and are about 10 days out from the start of flowering... Its finally time to show the skills of real selection and breeding

These are going to be NEXT LEVEL and some

G`day Stormie

No need to be modest .
We are patient .
6 + years you`ve been hyping these seeds from your Uncle .
Still waiting to see the product ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Storm Shadow

Veteran
1st pic is (Iranian Sapphire) x (1993 Sensi Seeds HP) X LA Confidential

2nd pic is the Pure Iranian Bubble Gum

Pics 3 &4 are the Purple Iranian

everything is day 13 flowering... These will be insane in a few weeks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Here's my selected cut of the Prime Time

Iranian Male x (ChemD X Larry OG)

This is the most potent I've ever grown... it smells like Skunk and Garlic .. Nose is powerful.. The Smoke is devastating

picture.php

picture.php

Kush_Kloud

Hey, @StormShadow where are you man? I hope your doing fine brother. Any new pics of your garden? Any spectacular pheno finds through those landrace Iranian seeds, or Iranian landrace crosses? Please get back to us, you have a big fan base waiting on you next move. We are greatful to see that your making cannabis history, we love your work so far and we would not want this tread to die off like some of the rest of the landrace cannabis threads. Please keep this one going.

KK

D

Drek

The selected prime time unit looks great....

It's like it doesn't even care about growing leaves vs those nice iceberg nugs. :)

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Now that Cali has passed Prop 64... its time to really start popping these Iranian Genetics off

Ive got some dank stuff in flowering I'll take pics of soon .. Pure Iranian and Iranian Hybrid

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Been a minute. Was wondering when you were gonna get down again? Now remember... only six. Don't wanna risk incarceration! Haha

Kush_Kloud

I hope that you have very good germ rates and success with your Iranian seed grows Stormshadow. Would you be preserving the excellent Iranian phenotypes/genotypes and make more seeds for further future selection to improve the genetics?

KK

baduy

Shit I was in Northwest Iran two years ago and never found a seed there (July).
I feel like I've camped over a goldmine for a month without knowing it

Latest posts

Latest posts