What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Iranian Indica

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Ive also got 5 Pure Iranian Females a few weeks into flowering atm... Some very very very strong Terps off 2 of them .... Nostrils cant get enough of it ... one of them is putting out Shaq sized colas also

therevverend

Veteran
The knowledge Ive acquired in working with these genetics.... Its what Im all about....

Student of the game bro.... Im not in this to make money... I serve a different purpose

He he he that's what we love about this thread. Awesome tantalizing pictures, and we'll never know if it's an insane master bullshit artist or someone growing what a lot of stoners dream about, unique cannabis that's unlike any other. Kind of a Leon Redbone thing mixed with a 70s High Times article. But I know better then to step in the 'serving another purpose' bit..

I noticed someone is selling what they claim is Iranian Landrace (Indica?) out of Illinois. It's called Mag Landrace. The company is called Ataraxia they seem like a brand new Eastern cannabis company that's doing a lot of advertising. The descriptions make it sound awesome (23% THC caught my eye) and there's a dispensary in Maryland? that maybe sells the stuff?

I tend to come here when I notice something Iranian in the cannabis world, curious if anyone knows something. I know Ataraxia's purpose is to make money and the comments about how great their shit looks suspicious. Here's an example I found on a dispensary website:

'“This is the single most beautiful strain i have seen to date. Bursting purple with bright orange hairs and covered in crystals. Very potent with classic indica effects”
Less
- G'

There's six strains at the dispensary and 3 of them are grown by Ataraxia. Weird shit, especially because medical cannabis started in Illinois in February.

Hempy McNoodle

This is a little off the mark, but I scored a pack of Iraqi Pilgrim seeds from Derg Corra Collective. They are said to be from an annual pilgrimage through Iraq and it is presumed that many Iranians attend and so you all might be interested in checking them out. I have never heard of anyone doing a grow with them and I haven't got to growing them yet.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Pure Iranian S1's... day 42 flowering from seed

4 different phenos... first 2 pics are the same pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
when I log on for the first time in a while and the whole website seems kinda different. When I don’t recognize any of threads and the members have names I’ve never seen before. I like to check out this thread. Nothing changes in here. Pictures are still killer. The unfairness of the universe always has somebody’s on the edge of madness. And Storm... still not giving a fuk what anyone thinks!lol

Another good guy to check in on is Musta! You can bet money he’s either mixing it up or ready to pounce! lol

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
I noticed someone is selling what they claim is Iranian Landrace (Indica?) out of Illinois. It's called Mag Landrace. The company is called Ataraxia they seem like a brand new Eastern cannabis company that's doing a lot of advertising. The descriptions make it sound awesome (23% THC caught my eye) and there's a dispensary in Maryland? that maybe sells the stuff?

I tend to come here when I notice something Iranian in the cannabis world, curious if anyone knows something. I know Ataraxia's purpose is to make money and the comments about how great their shit looks suspicious. Here's an example I found on a dispensary website:

'“This is the single most beautiful strain i have seen to date. Bursting purple with bright orange hairs and covered in crystals. Very potent with classic indica effects”
Less
- G'

There's six strains at the dispensary and 3 of them are grown by Ataraxia. Weird shit, especially because medical cannabis started in Illinois in February.

i can vouch that mag landrace is a very nice strain. i didn't nut as hard as the reviewer upon first sight of the buds, but they are very nice looking and quite purple. lots of big ass trichomes (some nugs looked like they were caked in tiny white worms), kinda tough to break (almost *snap*) the buds after being cracker dry. very dense. satisfying af to quickly grind it up in the grinder.

my favorite part is the effect...

i'm a trippy sativa guy through and through, but every once in awhile i need a relaxing strain that doesn't put me to sleep or make me feel stupid.

and i would say mag landrace is one of the better strains for this.

it doesn't have a super euphoric body buzz, and it doesn't slam you to the couch, but there is a nice balanced and subtle cerebral high, with a good solid relaxation feeling, both mind and muscle. i know it's a cliche, but it's kinda like herbal xanax, only without the drowsiness or terrible loss of coordination.

great for still doing stuff, i can smoke it in daytime which is very valuable to me.

for an indica, i like it as much as the bubba kush crosses i've had, and purple punch which i find similar in effect to mag landrace (m'landy?)

the mag landrace might be more exquisite than the purple punch. i would love to be able to keep either as a permanent member of my stash.

Last edited:

therevverend

Veteran
Thanks for the smoke report nepalnt, it seems like it's the real deal. At least as far as being an excellent purple hashplant type. I'd like to hear the backstory. Seems like there's been more Iranian strains around recently, by more I mean more then none.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Well.... Im in SoCal and an interesting opportunity to go legal in Riverside County... might be time to unleash myself and take the chains off..

I can buy a building that comes with the City Permit and Id have to apply for a state license.. it looks kinda hectic to get everything going.. 4000 sqft building 200 amp 3phase (upgrading to 400 amps) 60-80 lights flower...

Anybody with any knowledge in the legal cultivation side of things ... I could use some good advice

Im anxious about making a leap like this.. Iranian Genetics deserve this type of platform ..
I wanna pop the 1000+ seeds Ive been saving for this day.. and yeah they are becoming way harder to germ as of late also... gotta bust out some sandpaper and try the scuffing method next...

CannaZen

Looks like somebodys mislabled OG kush.. to be frankly honest real Iranian outdoor doesnt look like that in my humble opinion. How long has it been in circulation? just my 2 cents, lebanon was and still is a major hash exporter, it looks like it'd been bred indoors for decades. Would love to travel abroad and collect seeds, however.

DunHav`nFun

Veteran
Looks like somebodys mislabled OG kush.. to be frankly honest real Iranian outdoor doesnt look like that in my humble opinion. How long has it been in circulation? just my 2 cents, lebanon was and still is a major hash exporter, it looks like it'd been bred indoors for decades. Would love to travel abroad and collect seeds, however.
Well Cannazen…...I really see no reason to attack Storm Shadow`s integrity on "your opinion" since there`s no reason financially beneficial in this endeavor other than the shit standin for itself come choptime , dry , and proper cure...…..and....

That`s in MY humble opinion , and since opinions are like assholes and they mostly ALL stink , MY 2 cents is to actually LOOK at some of the specimens that were documented to have come from Iran such as the flowers on pg 71 showing almost IDENTICAL calyx development as Storm Shadow`s plants although 1 is more bushed out from being topped and flushed for natural senescence and fall colors , but I digress......and btw Cannazen…...but.....

What exactly does Iranian Indica look like in YOUR humble opinion compared to all the specimens shown in said thread …..got any pics ?.....Storm Shadow......Good luck with your new project.....Hope you can make it happen and move forward for a prosperous future......Fortune favors the prepared mind so handle it.....also.....

Hire a good lawyer......they`re worth their weight in gold to getchas thru the bullshit red tape and licensing issues in courthouses.....That`s what all my old hippie ass bros did back in the day when Cali went legal in 95-96.....and lastly.....

I got some old stuff in the freezer if you ever wanna try some breeding once your ducks get in a row......Take care and …..

Peace....DHF.....:ying: …..