What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

J

jaded1

Lovely hashes as usual guys.

Jayd,you can put bigger pics in posts.When you click on add pictures and your pics come up,in the top right of the pop up you can change it to original pic and will come out full sized

haze*ekiel420

Thinking of a trip to morrocco. .marrakesh holiday basically ..
I only vape these days. ....
will I be able to get some kiff ?
Not sure hard hash works in my portable vape :( ... kiff /dry sift does
Shall I even bother taking my vape ..not sure what customs are like ...how bad is the laws ?

I've just always wanted to go

Nice Pictures guys, the Top Looks like it fucks up your lungs real nicely😉 in a positive way..

Hazy i wouldnt recommend marrakesh of course u will be able to find some hash, After all ist morocco.

But it will be a hussle to geh something decent ans Not to get riped Off, go to cheffchauen ist Beautiful. With the goverment busses you will be there from fez in no time.. 5/7 hours, sorry i was blazed🤣
Take a walk to the sorrounding villages, visit the Farms. With common Sense its perfectly safe and u will Score some of the finest hash u smoked. Smoking on the roof terrasses was perfectly safe
In fez chauen and Rabat.
As long as your vape is clean u should have no problems with customs. Friend brought bis vulcano Mighty no problems. Was cleaned with alcohol wipes.
And dont ask for kiff if u dont want tabako with just leafes😉👍

I could that "madjun" is pretty known dont know LG written correctly. An afghan Friend calls hash madjun but in morroko they they mix honey nuts figs and hash/Flowers... tried it twice.. nice Buzz.. the guys who had it were non smokers and said its more something women do in morroco..

Take care✌

haze*ekiel420

ok so i am too stupid to post pictures... and not allowed zu edit my post... i am sorry for the inconvenience...

wanted to share the hash of chauen.... maybe some day ... and i am even sober hahaha

haze*ekiel420

first of all sorry for the trouble and thank you to the admin who deleted my *post* =)

figured it out, hahaha and sooo proud my brain is still working =)

shots from a farm outside chefchaouen.

the small balls are what we bought for testing, the two lighter shakes are supposed to be critical and critical + , the reddish looking one is morocan sativa.. crazy stuff, cut trough all what u have been smoking before, clearing the head and giving a beautifull clear enlighted high. perfect for sitting at the rooftop and just looking at the mountains

amnesia, bought at a contact in bab bared, ketama region
the place was crazy,, never before i have seen so much weed. just the product waiting to be processed was 1 big room, floor to ceeling sacks, the boss said 1 ton and i think it was close....
even if it looks unclean greenish, it is the best hash i smoked in my life hands down. after arriving back at the hostel it was pressed dark oily, just from carrying it in the pocked. beautifull haze taste, smooth on the throat.. could smoke this everytime till the end of live. had nicole kush sift from the same farm. the boss was carrying this in his pocket and showed after 4 hours asking. he said i will sleep imediatly, what diddnt happen but indica extreme it was.. was looking like an asian guy.. no offence =)

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Side question, have you ever tried oldschool lebanese, or even modern ones ?

And to all the "hashishionados" out there, i wish some hashy new year holidays!:tiphat:

A couple of years ago I saw some nice blonde Lebanese slabs packaged in white cotton pouches with the Lebanese cedar tree printed on. It was very easy going smoke, not something that put me on my ass or made my knees wobble, but it was nice daytime smoke. It wasn't that sticky, after some time in bags it became a little dry and dusty, the red seemed more rich in those ways.

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Quiet Riot!

The ways you describe the high it sounds very similar...what about the aromas? Anything like mango, or overripe cantaloupe maybe?

Sunshineinabag

A couple of years ago I saw some nice blonde Lebanese slabs packaged in white cotton pouches with the Lebanese cedar tree printed on. It was very easy going smoke, not something that put me on my ass or made my knees wobble, but it was nice daytime smoke. It wasn't that sticky, after some time in bags it became a little dry and dusty, the red seemed more rich in those ways.

Has isu for daytime smoke!? No way! Must be completely diff then the Lebanese we were getting through Montreal. Don't you guys who really ingest hash find that eating is the best way to ingest!? It's been my experiance that good quality hashish makes the lungs expand QUITE ABIT ON FIRST PULL! Then you gotta dbl the amount you smoke rather quickly due to the tolerance it rises quicker I believe with hashish than flowers. I'm prob wrong.:peacock:

Easy7

Veteran
Makes the tobacco better but I don't care for hashish and tobacco mixed strait. It's the addictive nature of the two that can make one smart but suffer more. The suffering can cause a lot of problems. Vaping is probably saving my life but most of my good memories are of smoking weed and then tobacco.

haze*ekiel420

50gr super pollen some years ago

power afghan at a time, where mid grade afghan was way easier to get.

i just had real red leb once, from old church. the scent was crazy chemical(in a nice way) pineyfruity.. overripe guadeloup with a heavy piney chemical smell.

effekt was different to maroc bodywise.

yellow leb i had plenty but most was smelling and tasting chalky and off course lacking strength. comparable to the cheap soapbar, french paper, buissness maroc..
last year i had a not chalky one, again from old church ( new location at the old amstel rockerij) strengh like midgrade maroc but nicer smell. traits of the red mentioned above and the chalky smell. cottoncloth imprint offcourse... but with 10e a gram overpriced..

the real red is something i would love to smoke again.

jayd

looks nice. not come across any good afghan for years. all the afghan in amsterdam is garbage as well, just crappy boarder black. miss the late 80s and 90s when the red and gold seal was good. loved the power afghan and super afghan in the coffeeshops, couldnt get it out the baggie without leaving traces of oil in the bag .

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Thanks Quiet Riot!

The ways you describe the high it sounds very similar...what about the aromas? Anything like mango, or overripe cantaloupe maybe?

You're very welcome
It was slightly mango/cantaloupe/(over)ripe fruit, not offensive at all. There were quite a bit resin stalks in it, I think. I guess it was relatively high in CBD, it was not trippy as I'm used to from the kashmiris/strong marocs. The red leb were more spicy and potent.

Has isu for daytime smoke!? No way! Must be completely diff then the Lebanese we were getting through Montreal. Don't you guys who really ingest hash find that eating is the best way to ingest!.:peacock:

It wasn't so pure, it was the kind I could smoke all day, and still be able to function and such. Eating it is very nice, I want a quicker effect though, and it takes 0,7g of decent hash for me to really feel it, so it can get expensive.
Years ago I heard parts of the primo stuff from different countries are shipped to the US and Canada, Lebanese hash have been relatively rare here because of all the wars going on in Iraq, Syria etc, Lebanese police have been tasked with fighting IS and not as many cannabis farmers/smugglers as before.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Some pretty decent stuff and medicine, either it's pretty pure, or else it's cut with concentrates - it's quite potent and strong sharp funky smelling, sometimes it reminds me slightly of Amnesia Haze and THC Bomb. Strong heady high with a good body relaxation as well. It's flaky and fluffs up unless worked a bit with applied heat, then it gets darker.

picture.php

picture.php

And then a really delicious Ketama Gold with the distinct flavor of mint, pine and strong solvents - I'm not as uncertain regarding the purity with this one, it seems very genuine, lovely smoke.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The first one is scary with that skull!...texture looks so strange?

Number two looks great, and i love the way you describe it...sounds so oldschool! i would love to taste it, if only :D

It was slightly mango/cantaloupe/(over)ripe fruit, not offensive at all. There were quite a bit resin stalks in it, I think. I guess it was relatively high in CBD, it was not trippy as I'm used to from the kashmiris/strong marocs. The red leb were more spicy and potent.

It wasn't so pure, it was the kind I could smoke all day, and still be able to function and such. Eating it is very nice, I want a quicker effect though, and it takes 0,7g of decent hash for me to really feel it

It sounds like it really is the same stuff.I'm glad for that! Thanks for your help QR!:tiphat: