What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

NotYourSaviour

2019 looking good already, happy new year everybody!

2019 looking good already, happy new year everybody!

@pengaleng

Enjoy your stash! Wouldn't worry about the goo being cut with bho either even though you never know as on one hand I trust your opinion when you say it tastes clean and on the other I had and saw stuff like that in recent years myself ; probably was either more blonde before transport or indeed a heavy cream. F thingie and egg looking inviting, too!
Hope you enjoyed your trip!

@haze*ekiel420

Welcome to the show and thanks for your contribution! Especially dig the pictures from Morocco myself.
Also appreciate you talk about the quality of your pick-ups. Interesting you found some okish Lebanese at Old Church a coffeeshop I only have been to rarely myself and mostly heard very average reports about ; bummer such
a shop managed to move to an other location while quality establishments as Anyday and many others had to bite the dust.
Keep it coming!

@Quiet_Riot

Enjoy as well! They sound both after my liking!

However, beginning of February it was reported to us something special landed around here. Although very closely within one's reach it took another four weeks to finally reach us for some reasons.
Patience pays and luckywise I even squeezed in two trips to the Netherlands in the meantime ; one to end my tolerance break by choice of almost two months with style and one unexpected trip with a mate and his circle as well.
So fortunately already have tried a bit of things to come from season 2018/19 both classic as well as approaches with foreign genetics, not complaining at all:biggrin:.

Along with the eggs here there came a sample of some blondish Moroccan ; similar to my latest delivery around christmas. Another mid-grade one with foreign genetics ; fruity and floral smell of surprisingly decent quality all in all.

NotYourSaviour

Keep it up, 2019!

Keep it up, 2019!

These were advertised as 'Haze grown in Morocco' ; one of those almost yellowish yet ocherous ones when looking at the inside. Even though I cut something off for the picture you could easily break off something as it is just very crumbly so hardly pressed at all ; just powdery texture.

Smell is very clean lemony yet herbal and so is the great smooth taste.
Quite potent clear up-high with enough racy and trippy twists, also a good body load at times, too.

Had similar as well as better unpressed high grades mostly from coffeeshops in the past too but all in all beside the usual room for improvement qualitywise this is among a few others the best I've come across at home in recent years, amazing material!

Even though I'm a bit sick of these haze types coming from Morocco since some time(and still doubt they really grow one original Amnesia cut over there)and would prefer some kush lingeage let alone not appreciating method of smuggling here I'm grateful it hit me at home. This will do us as well as me for a while, too.
Sorry again for the quality of pictures, maybe I should take some others if possible.

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice stuff you got there NYS!

I really like the look of the eggs, strange and intriguing...must be tasty! :)

Catch you later, you just write too much for me hahaha ;)

haze*ekiel420

thx for the welcome nys!!
the eggs look realy nice,, unusual that they are crumbly, as different farmers in morocco told, that the powder is worked (beaten) before doing the eggs... are they 5 gr. ? enjoy your goodies..

indeed i the only thing i bought at old church was the lebanese.. entered only to look if its in stock,, other goods werent really special there.. just checked out the amstel location by accident, when i saw they re in the old rokerij.

my relation to the new school hashes becomes more and more sceptical. handling is mostly really nice, oily, good flavour. but smoked they are often lacking something in the high. One dimensional was very fitting expression i read here.
plus in addition i dont like the taste, because there is so often a solvent aftertaste, like if i diddnt purge the bho or qwiso enough.

on one farm the first thing they did was to put a cut of 1 liter bottle on the table with oil,, smelled disgusting.. they were shocked none of us smoked it because the oil has been the highlight for recent visitors.. =)

who smokes oil if super fresh and strong powder is around? amateurs =))

low to mid,, in every case to dry, piney taste, weak body/head high

mid to highgrade, oily lemon piney taste, couchlook

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soft blond just about holds together in form. Really good effects from this one.. Crumbly moist & fresh tasting.. STRONG!

picture.php

NotYourSaviour

'Close ups' and small report

'Close ups' and small report

@Quiet_Riot

I wondered the same and beside browser(definitely not the case)thought picture was just forgotten so wrote a mail but take it it was just mentioned. Even though bummer no problem to me as well as no offence intended!

@Haze*ekiel420

Since there are a lot of farmers as well as different approaches in the Rif I take it there are only rough rules and stuff regarding methods of transport, smuggling and all that as I had very soft eggs, rock hard ones and a mixture of both yet.
I suppose you meant it is perhaps easier when resin is soft when swallowing but even though I know about that approach you mentioned I can only report what I got every now and then or what others told me respectively I heard about this type of smuggling.
Needless to say I'm talking about quality ones not the fake eggs(or old ones) which are too produced locally and mostly going to prisons around here(rock hard in a bad way usually and low quality obviously).
Of course I was ripped off a few times but this was mostly down to dubious sources and some reasons but I learnt through it and more or less it never happened again.
No, ones I've shown are '10g'. The '5g' I saw after a hiatus of ten years a while ago and reported about them here ; usually they tended to be superior quality but again too many farmers/smugglers out there especially when it comes to small quantities and again size/stamp/shape doesn't say much about quality.
Too have to mention over and over again that I'm grateful I get quality ones every now and then but this internal smuggling isn't anything but ideal and always said(as well as others on here) a potential risk(beside the usual drug consumption in itsself)to the health of the consumer due to hygiene issues but I'm old enough and only occassionally indulging as well as generally caring about my health so potential or few risks are manageable from my point of view.
Also, personally would never do it(swallowing)myself as it is just not worth it no matter what quality(or even drug involved if it would be about money)but if others disagree it's their choice(though this is too often down to the need of money choosing such a risky method of smuggling. That others and me profite from that is a dilemma I'm quite aware of though. Just saying).
You just can't be 100% if smuggled via swallowing they were teated right unless one is doing it onesself(third parties involved no matter how long one is supplied by them are great but no guarantee either) ; another reason for homegrowing, too.
Furthermore there are also quality ones produced in Spain(or whereever unpressed stuff arrives too of course)I was told by one of my reliable and in this case well established source getting them from there every now and then and them getting smuggled the usual ways(not swallowed).
Certain players doing so just exploit their reputation for good quality and I for my part can live well with this approach.
Don't know though if shown ones here were swallowed or not but in the meantime I was told resin is supposedly produced from fresh frozen material in Morocco.
Took a few other pictures to show texture ; when I said crumbly I was not referring to the oldschool blonde ones falling apart to fine dust(and ranging in quality from ok to very good)but this type here feels dryish and wet at the same time. Maybe my pictures are worth more this time.

I think I know about this solvent aftertaste you mentioned but maybe this is really down to new genetics involved and in a few decades new generation of consumers now growing up with this type of hashish are then referring to this as a sign of quality from their back in the days then, haha.
But again I agree as said before with the quality of the high and taste of the new ones(though again: if really only one 'stable' strain is used this all makes sense then compared to a 'wild' mixture of an established landrace(not selected!).).
Agree too on the oils as too mentioned before I prefer dry sift to oils or rosin, especially in countries with traditional hashish culture but each to their own, what?

Also just back from a short getaway in the Netherlands(and another one in the pipeline ; my idea of work- life -balance and everyone deserves so in my humble opinion) and snapped a few random pick-ups.

Mixed bag(pun intended)of coffeeshop wares: the golden-blondish was a traditional one and also a favourite of mine beside others(no pictures), not great but still good, a piney taste coming with that. The long shaped one is supposed to be haze from Morocco as well with a spicy taste and a nice enough up-high. The dark very sticky one is also from Morocco and from the new line of genetics supposedly but I can't put my finger on the strong taste, sadly not that strong effects so with a choice I stick to the classic former one. All roughly the same quality- and pricewise.

Last edited:

meltybubble

Got sum Nicole, very dry sift. Sum royal queen, dry also. Ain’t pressed em yet but will put sum pics ina bit. Missed this thread ✊��

NotYourSaviour

Greetings from Tetouan and 'close ups' of eggs

Greetings from Tetouan and 'close ups' of eggs

Here's another nice one from that vacation, those ones crumble into dust but still oily enough. Blondish classic moroccan hashish with a taste more on the spicy side and even strong enough for what it is!
lEUFWvC.jpg

KZDrluG.jpg

'Close ups' of same eggs. External upload of all pictures in this post for better solution? Hope it works[now it sorta works but can't edit for what ever reason five pictures here so have to go for four instead]. Still copied them and a few other takes to my gallery
gbiNJM6.jpg

eEtH2Uu.jpg

ic

Last edited:

haze*ekiel420

@nys

The tetouan Looks Yummy.
I indeed saw the 5g eggs last Time around 2012 in christiania/ denmark.
But if would smuggle eggs i would prefer a smaller egg too instead of the 10 g ones. For sure prices would be little higher due to more work.

My thought was that the beating is done in every Case to compress the Material and safe Space in the stomach, but ur possibly right and methods differ.
A smuggler i Met in the Riff took me to a Farm Where he collected the ordered eggs. He brought Bees Wax ans coated each egg. The eggs Where then Wrapped by the workers for a Second Time.
Downside is that the eggs become 1-2 mm thicker.

But he said the Way completely Blocks the ass smell.

I understood that with crumbly u meant the wet Sand Texture..
Silver Haze Block from Johnny Amsterdam was Really impressive. Fluffed up like wet chalk. Perfect aroma and taste.. no concentrate smell at all..

Take care

SuperBadGrower

This is hard as a rock. I want to mix it with my bud but I usually find that the hardness of a hash negatively influences the smoke, like bone dry bud. I'm wondering if anybody knows some way to make it softer or re-moisturize it? In this state I will throw it away or gift it.

Attachments

• hmh.jpg
    hmh.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 51

haze*ekiel420

@superbg what about the high in General? No offence intended but the hash Looks like commercial low grade. I.e. no Oil in the outside, Inside outside nearly same Colour. And the black burned cutting mark.....

When i was young Some Friends put hash like this in a small Lamp for vaping oils and essences. Where u put a small candle in the under Part and water and Oil in the Upper Part.. After half a Minute They Added Tobacco and Mixed it..

But if its low grade commercial i wouldnt smoke it..

Take care

SuperBadGrower

@superbg what about the high in General? No offence intended but the hash Looks like commercial low grade. I.e. no Oil in the outside, Inside outside nearly same Colour. And the black burned cutting mark.....

When i was young Some Friends put hash like this in a small Lamp for vaping oils and essences. Where u put a small candle in the under Part and water and Oil in the Upper Part.. After half a Minute They Added Tobacco and Mixed it..

But if its low grade commercial i wouldnt smoke it..

Take care

Haha no offense taken my friend! Just stopping by for some info in this thread full of experts. Yes you are correct, it's super low grade! I guess it's the kind of stuff that haunts the streets for years because nobody wants it. Gifted to me some time ago. I know enough - somebody on the internet has just described it so accurately, from just a blurry picture and without smell. I'll be tossing this brick :)

Sunshineinabag

Haha no offense taken my friend! Just stopping by for some info in this thread full of experts. Yes you are correct, it's super low grade! I guess it's the kind of stuff that haunts the streets for years because nobody wants it. Gifted to me some time ago. I know enough - somebody on the internet has just described it so accurately, from just a blurry picture and without smell. I'll be tossing this brick :)

Make cookies:dance013:

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Yeah, cookies or dissolve it in 99% iso alcohol to see how much resin is in it. If it doesn't get pliable/soft with hand heat it's no good for smoking, I would say. I tried dissolving a very sticky and dark brick, 70 grams gave about 30g of oil concentrate, goes to show how much plant material, bugshit and dust are in the slabs.

No new stuff to show, but I've been learning new things about hash, the afghanis and other people apparently heat the hash for a longer period of time, 30-60 minutes, to make the resin "melt" together, gain other chemical components by the heat/pressing treatment and to decarboxylate the THCa into THC, so when smoked it actually gets more potent.
It also gets more easy on the lungs, especially when it has been stored properly for a year or 3, then the resin kind of absorbs impurities, depending on quality of start product.

The Ketama Gold unpressed and pressed with the help of freshly boiled water poured into a bottle, then rolled/pressed over the cellofan wrapped hash continously for 30 minutes. Preferably reheating the water one or two time during the 30 min and folding the flat hash a couple times during also. You can really see its golden in these pictures. Excuse me for the picture quality/focus:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Still citrusy, piney, mint/eucalyptus notes, deep funky/"Dutch skunky" taste and scent, heady and full body effects, love it, very decent commercial maroc, one of the best I've tried in a long time.

haze*ekiel420

@Quiet riot

Could u compare the hash before and After Pressing if u find the Time.. looking Good! I personally am allways afraid to heat Material because i am scared to destroy thc, terpenes etc.
Decarbing etc. I Never tried but Read about when i Wanted to make e juice. But skipped the whole experiment😂

@SBG do the Extraction with iso, then bake Cookies or just Mix it into warm chocolate.. (less heating in the oven🤣) remember to use iso out off the freezer (little less agressive) and do short washes to extract as few cutting Agents as possible.

Take care

therevverend

Veteran
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47811251

I like how they call the turd shaped lumps 'ingots'. Better watch out for the acorns, you'll grow an oak tree out your ass. A little surprising how comprehensively contaminated the stuff is. Considering if they went the extra mile and used a vacuum sealer and freezer or turkey bags that are odor and leak proof there wouldn't be any risk of contamination. Cutting corners and using regular old saran wrap is disgusting. Glad I don't have to smoke Spanish hashish to get high. I suppose you could disinfect it, soak it in alcohol for half an hour. At least it's fuel for the legalization people.