What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

NotYourSaviour

Interlude II

Interlude II

@ Pengaleng

Very nice indeed!

Unexpedtedly picked up two types of resin from Morocco. Each of those pollens is high grade but pricey for some reasons.

1.(right one)

More of a blondish one, very soft as lightly pressed and quite oily. Turns very dark when kneading before consumption, also famous wet sand texture as Pengaleng also mentioned above(though different samples I'd say).
Too quite sweet smell of foreign genetics. Strong enough body stoned with an uppish high.

Rich clean taste of 'sorta weed'. All in all very nice but somehow lacks complexity(though stronger) of the other one here but you can't have it all. At least one can mix both of them every now and then ; )!

Since coffeeshop The Wall in Eindhoven was mentioned several times before in this thread by others over the years(knew that shop from personal experience way before though) I can say that I had very similar quality in recent times from there sold as their best( Royal)when they thought its a very good grade so deserving a top price(putting usual coffeeshops daylight robbery aside when it comes to prices in all fairness prices differ depending on quality at this shop)
and even though I am happy I could pick it up around my neck of the woods I am bored of it a bit assuming that I have a choice Just saying, no ingratitute.

2.(left one)

Traditional one here with a reddish hue. Usual nice earthy touch tastewise though with that certain mint twist and more complex than the foreign genetics one, also oily enough. Relatively thin slabs, especially compared to the pillow shaped other ones and same price as well as source.
When handled soft and resinous.
Potency is strong enough for what it is too and more on the body.

So a bit of both worlds, nice!
Most of this will be stashed away for Christmas while I think I even prefer the foreign genetics one a tiny bit more; ).

picture.php

Sorry home made not an import love you guys and gals thou

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings & Love everyone!

Hmmm, so much yummy hash!

Here's a nice one I scored earlier this month, very nice blond hash, very loosely pressed, "wet sand" is a great description someone posted above. Pleasant perfume reminding of og kush and smoked just like weed. Starts with an uplifting rush that will settle into a more relaxed body and mind, but stil active if needed. Very good material. 10gr at 40e is a nice bargain I say.

Hometown has been awashed with this "wet sand" type of material since early this summer, one that was around in July was especially strong, the kind which has you wondering what's happening, with ach and every joints you would get totally wacked after a few puff wondering what's happening to you. A couple friend of mine went to Brittany on vacation last July and managed to score the exact same wicked stuff.

Irie!

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Wow, recent posts have been killing it with the quality :) Some fine acquisitions :)

I've been trying to source some quality black Pakistani that sometimes goes around my area. Haven't seen any for about a year. The effect is less sharp with a dreamy mediative quality..

Hey guys,Long time since Ive been able to contribute to this thread,So im very pleased I can now![missed out on so much good hash over last 3 yrs,Relegated to looking but not having.....God damn!]Nice to see Quality contributors like Mriko back-I remember his Brilliant articles in Red eye magazine,Long ago now,but among the best Ive ever read!Anyway,Lets start with this Amnesia hash,very gooey and oxidises from a blond to a gooey black very quickly![Anyone else notice this new generation hardly ever wrap hash in clingfilm,stopping oxidisation,and using snapbags n shit instead?

Attachments

• 20180921_101056.jpg
    20180921_101056.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 20180921_165610.jpg
    20180921_165610.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 20180921_211748.jpg
    20180921_211748.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 38
Some 'Pacha' Stamped Dark Moroccan,Not the best,but certainly not the worst!Just not much of a 'bubbler',but nice n soft..

Attachments

• 20180824_163536.jpg
    20180824_163536.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 20180824_163520.jpg
    20180824_163520.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 20180824_165650.jpg
    20180824_165650.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 34

pengaleng

Veteran
In general I find the modern Marocs to have a smaller spectrum of flavour and high than the classic ones. The modorn flavours are more one dimensional with one pronounced taste, often skunky, but not much depth. Similar with the high - some are strong and slightly disorientating like Mirko said, which is nice when you want a punch in the face stone but I'm not always after that. I find the classics to have more layers of flavour, like NYS said, with richer tastes that I prefer. To me the buzz from classic Maroc is more varied, not just a knockout. I get excited trying the different strain named new age ones but after smoking them for a while I get a bit bored, revert to the classics and occasionally mix it up the the new ones. Some modern ones do tick all the boxes, the 205 I had was amazing and I never got bored. I know I'm being picky, its nice to have variety and I will smoke all the high quality hash I can get!

Current stash
Bottom to top: Casa - Caramello - 55
PGxbngt.jpg

Then got some new 'Kush berry blonde' and some more mello. The KBB has the same texture as the Casa but isn't as weedy or quite as strong.
ZUJLdEX.jpg

wZFZ4M5.jpg

cP7pGVi.jpg

usXfq07.jpg

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings & Love everyone!

Here's my weekly hash score, something which came through the Netherlands according to seller.

Reall deosn't look like much at first glance, but strong and sour flowers scent when opening the ziplock, really pungent!

Smokes jst like weed, sour and somewhat lemony flavour, strong sativa-dominant high, real ice at 4e/gr retail!

It looks very strange though, I didn't have a camera with me when I first cut it but it shown 2 different hues, one a pale golden, then a more dark brown one, odd... Under the lens, it's actually difficult to make up individual resin cells, it rather looks like some goo more than anything else.
I'm wondering wether that might be some very well made jelly hash actually. I say very well made because it has none of the stickiness usually coming along with that type of material, and it crumble very easily to a thin powder without applying eat.

Very nice in any case!

Irie!:wave:

Bought this brick of hashish in Denmark, it was pretty flawless. What you all think about the quality by looks?
Cheers. https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=78349&pictureid=1891232

Hey i cant acces your picture, could you try and re-post in some way?

Im interrested in hash in all scandinavian countries,to map smoking habits and quality of the resin,
So if anyone els is sitting out there lurking, from any of these places;, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway,
Pls dont hesitate to post some pictures and smoke reports in here.

M

metsäkana

Im interrested in hash in all scandinavian countries,to map smoking habits and quality of the resin,
So if anyone els is sitting out there lurking, from any of these places;, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway,

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38458583

A Finnish court has sentenced the former head of Helsinki's anti-drugs police to 10 years in prison for drug-smuggling and other offences.
Jari Aarnio was found to have helped a gang to import nearly 800kg (1,764lb) of hashish from the Netherlands and sell it in Finland in 2011-2012.

in finland people used to smoke lot of imported hash 10-15 years ago but nowdays more buds i think.. people make small batches of bubble or drysift or rosin too but that is not sold on streets

assballs was also popular sometime ago but i have not heard them now for longtime

SMDK

thumbnail-Image-1.jpg

sixixix

White Widow, Blue Cheese and Black Domina from Morocco. Really soft and fresh stuff. The Black Domina seems to be made by water extraction with fresh material, as it is very gooey, almost oily.

I feel they could be smoother to smoke, but I think a few months of curing will make them much better.

Is9cJdB.jpg
Ds9s2oDh.jpg
tJOsn2c.jpg
L80dyP0.jpg
2hMMQ0X.jpg

sixixix

This moroccan ice has been stashed away for 3-4 years before I took these pics. It's a much rounder smoke after being stored for a while, but still very potent.

qGK7abA.jpg

b56WOPd.jpg

MM3Biu0.jpg

Xb0Nlqr.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts