What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

M

metsäkana

if you can get clean hash there anymore xD

everyone(at least in my circles, some nigas kept selling balls and some other crap too) in finland changed to smoking buds becouse there was so much contaminated hash about 10 years ago it started maybe 11 years ago and its still going..

if its not contaminated in marocco its the criminal gangs smuggling it thats putting more in there

i know if you know people from marocco maybe you get clean hash but is that 1% of the people that get that clean? or 0.01%? how many people smoke shit marocco, compared how many smoke clean marocco..?

i started boycot every hash too about 10 years ago.. i tasted the assballs couple time after that and its never been CLEAN hash

https://steemit.com/marijuana/@ekit...ver-the-biggest-scam-exclusive-photo-link-and

is the ''maroccan assballs'' even made in marocco? is that a scam too? :D CULERO LOL

Last edited:

Ollie

Veteran
The is plenty of quality, as well as pure "untainted".

But the market demand has shifted, so there is more of the low/medium quality and less of the high quality on the general market, which skews peoples perception of the real situation.

Quality has never been higher in terms of purity & strength, but the cost has gone up on the quality and the low/medium quality has held the same price but with same or lower quality (still untainted, but just less quality).

M

metsäkana

is that low quality medium quality mix of cannabinoids and synthetic cannabinoids

or just mix of unhealty crap and trichomes?

most countries in europe i think dont even have labs to test those hashes.. does they even get tested for RCS?

where is this high quality becouse i did not see it in amsterdam lol

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
if you can get clean hash there anymore xD

everyone(at least in my circles, some nigas kept selling balls and some other crap too) in finland changed to smoking buds becouse there was so much contaminated hash about 10 years ago it started maybe 11 years ago and its still going..

if its not contaminated in marocco its the criminal gangs smuggling it thats putting more in there

i know if you know people from marocco maybe you get clean hash but is that 1% of the people that get that clean? or 0.01%? how many people smoke shit marocco, compared how many smoke clean marocco..?

i started boycot every hash too about 10 years ago.. i tasted the assballs couple time after that and its never been CLEAN hash

https://steemit.com/marijuana/@ekit...ver-the-biggest-scam-exclusive-photo-link-and

is the ''maroccan assballs'' even made in marocco? is that a scam too? :D CULERO LOL

I agree that alot of people have smoked crap its more to do with the dealers buying shit on purpose. You can't blame the Morrocans for that.

M

metsäkana

where did i blame maroccans? i guess i said its them or the dealers putting weirds stuff in there... my boycot continue :D well the stuff dont get in the hash by itself so i blame the bad hash then.. damn you bad hash

hiphop_odc

Old School Moroccan

Old School Moroccan

Some high Quality hash

Most of it is picked up, at the same farmer near Chefchaouen...

Attachments

• IMG_20180703_220043.jpg
    IMG_20180703_220043.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20180703_220359.jpg
    IMG_20180703_220359.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20180703_220516.jpg
    IMG_20180703_220516.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20180703_220534.jpg
    IMG_20180703_220534.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20180703_221917.jpg
    IMG_20180703_221917.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 66

NotYourSaviour

Summer special / Interlude - Pt1

Summer special / Interlude - Pt1

@HipHop_odc / Pengaleng: very nice ones, cheers!

Just back from a holiday at the beach of Noord Holland and it would be rude not to pick up some goodies along the way. All from coffeeshops ; there were more but only showing the best ones in my humble opinion as an exception anyway because documentation was spontaneous and all that.

Supposed to be from Cheese genetics. Remember when that shit turnt up it was one of the first flavours you could tell it probably really is from those genetics which in this particular case I'm a sucker for. However, a few years later it is still around as you see here though without such a focus on said flavour but more of a balanced product. Shit is brittle but if handled immediatly turns very soft ; also oily enough. Taste is there and in general more of an one dimensional uppy buzz. Good midgrade!
By the way saw said cheese genetics sold quite cheap at a shop by their standards and budtender commented on how many customers are after it but in appearance similar to the mysterious hash I posted some time ago ; though cheap one was less smell, way more of plant matter. Says a lot about stuff though.

This was sold as Mexican Haze and from all shown here it was my personal favourite as it indeed reminded me of other though better versions of Mexican, dark and also blonde, I had in the past. Spicy taste and all that but with that element of foreign genetics on this one here. Especially later one and even look suggests new generation of genetics involved and last but not least you never know if it is the real deal let alone what it really is with all that usual name game(not only)at coffeeshops. Also they claimed it to be very strong but I didn't think so.
However. this blonde Moroccan is lightly pressed goodness.

That's Nicole Kush again, unpressed as advertised. Had pressed version every now and then before from this particular blonde hash and either I'm a victim of said lame suggestion(and a nutter anyway) or this stuff here comes with
more intense somewhat fruity flavour. Genuine high grade product I have to say even though I'm not the biggest fan of said genetics nor hash itsself as long as I have a choice but it was very nice all in all!
Seems to tick all the boxes regarding flavour, smell and potency(stronger ones around though)!
Secret winner in fact but a bit bored of it. A matter of taste again, of course!

Last edited:

NotYourSaviour

Summer special / Interlude - Pt2

Summer special / Interlude - Pt2

Another one with that type of foreign genetics around since some months ; judged by the slab it was cut from similar to the one Jaded1 on here posted some weeks back but think his one was more quality, in the end all stupid speculation so of course take it with a ton of salt:biggrin:.
The Nicole one put aside this one here had the strongest effect to me ; uplifting and also stoney. Taste is fruity, too. Seen much of such stuff around coffeeshops in the last months varying from good to top grade.

This is a classic one. I like that picture but am afraid red hue doesn't shine through. Anyways, brittle again but warms up fast in your palm ; spicy, notes of ginger and mint as well as wood. In one word: complex.
Usual decent relaxing effects of body and mind. When it comes to traditional Moroccans this high quality is my favourite one from the trip.

That's it!

Gelado`

Veteran
Got some nice Moroccan hash in Brussels earlier this year: 20 euro for 2 x 0.9g. Best Moroccan I've ever had. Lovely sweet aroma permeates through plastic and it has excellent potency. Quite mindbending at first, but then settles down into a comfortable body stone. Such great hash! This is what the Moroccans smoke themselves in Brussels and wow, it is better than any coffeeshop Moroccan I've ever encountered!

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Got some nice Moroccan hash in Brussels earlier this year: 20 euro for 2 x 0.9g. Best Moroccan I've ever had. Lovely sweet aroma permeates through plastic and it has excellent potency. Quite mindbending at first, but then settles down into a comfortable body stone. Such great hash! This is what the Moroccans smoke themselves in Brussels and wow, it is better than any coffeeshop Moroccan I've ever encountered!

Same happend to me in Northfrance a few years ago with some Lebanese hash... absolutly never found this quality again on the streets...

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
Some high Quality hash

Most of it is picked up, at the same farmer near Chefchaouen...

that looks like Shoe hash.
love that glassy texture.
will shatter if cold and dropped.

Does it have that killer wrap around happy high,
will body buzz?

hiphop_odc

that looks like Shoe hash.
love that glassy texture.
will shatter if cold and dropped.

Does it have that killer wrap around happy high,
will body buzz?

Its 5 different pieces, the 2 big is the same. 2 Of them from Massawa coffee shop in Amsterdam, they where blond and soft, when i bought them, but they went in my shoe:biggrin: (The place to go, if you want high Quality Marroc in Amsterdam). The other 3 is from a farmer near Chefchaouen,but differnt batches. Where friends of mine, have picked up this quality for the last 30 years, and it still taste the same, will leave you with a mouth full of dirt:joint:.. The high is nice and mellow, only couchlock if you smoke too much...

pengaleng

Veteran
'La Casa De Papel' block: super soft and sticky wet sand consistency, that goos up your fingers rolling one spliff. STINKS of sweet skunky hops. Strong sedated buzz.
zs1dMWB.jpg

3GLprSx.jpg

EykSo96.jpg

WGXNBXV.jpg

MrYK6nB.jpg

pengaleng

Veteran
When it was really hot (30c +) the other week I tried to roll some of the first batch of mexi ice, it was an unroll-able puddle.
jj8Qvbq.jpg

4ABCXSI.jpg

So I was happy to get a new Batch that isnt so oily:
mGxODhT.jpg

1xvWo85.jpg

PhCp9n6.jpg

No strong mint/eucalyptus smell/flav this time, more subtle. But still with cut through buzz high.

J

jaded1

Lovely hashes as usual Peng!
That mexi looks top notch and the casa has a very similar look/description(apart from the taste) to the ammo that was about before

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts