What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

NotYourSaviour

New year, same old shit

New year, same old shit

Happy new year everyone!

@PepéTheGrower / Sandsmp81

Cheers. Tried only a tiny bit yet(due to fortunately much choice as stated)of that mysterious hash after recovery. Very smooth smoke and sort of fruity taste. Effects were very clear while relaxed. You know what? Met my source after that for some reasons and was then told that this stuff is indeed skuff from fuck knows indoor gear.
Not fault of my source as I was all at the sea a bit being quite ill and all that(of course a genuine man-flu!)and after hearing 'crimbo special' just started a lecture about hashish changing in general instead of just asking about origin. Life could be so easy, oh my.
See, again I'm a connosseur of traditional hashish who doesn't fall for such things, credibility and all that proved:biglaugh:.
Console myself with telling me at least I was on the right track suspecting it to be the real deal.
By the way while I appreciate hashish in general I'm not so up-to-date anymore when it comes to those new school techniques but produced some skuff, bubble and oil in the past and compared to that this one here lacked serious strength. I really need to sort out some proper indoor set up again as I haven't had decent grass nor homemade resin since a few years ; though traditional imports will always be a priority. Safety first though as no mate nor myself have the opportunity at the minute.

However, don't know much about what's happening in Albania with that plant but as pointed out there is some seedy stuff going on as usual in the Netherlands where some people involved produce such indoor hash and sell it as Moroccan.
So since I'm going regularly I probably came across those types and indulged without knowing as some had the texture and look of the one here. Above all again there are so many farms in Morocco, so many people involved importing it and others handling it then.
Let alone what could happen in Spain(don't know much about it)or whereever. In my humble opinion has to do again with the thing in itsself as this drug game is seriously profit driven, no mountainer at all here as all about dedication ourselves but in my experiences the more one climbs this ladder the more people one meets quantitywise not having much passion for that plant for some reasons(being in business since decades, addiction, greed, stupidity, boredom et cetera) and the majority of consumers seem to be not that interested in overall quality as long as it is cheap and strong so every other pusher is telling us.
Illegality helps a lot with not giving a flying fuck. Still there are fine people around though!
Rant over.

@Pengaleng

Cheers. That bar looks great! Such Mexican Moroccan I haven't had yet knowingly but had blonde versions. Another dark but shiny and oily one it seems, nice so enjoy!

Back to topic: Had such dark 'Caramello' you posted in the past every now and then and agree they ranged from soft to rock hard gear. Mine isn't softer than yours I think as I just cut it and broke it apart for the picture ; it gets softer with some handling.
Funnily I got a new one offered last week from a trusted but different source this time and also different area(in fact no distance too far for quality resin:biggrin:), also a bit cheaper than the other one .
Only got me something for testing purpose again as bars looked again like yours and the one from my crimbo stash.
Pictures again doing them no justice and it might looks like I'm splitting hairs again but interestingly they're not the same as I firstly thought it may be the same batch but one might be more stale.
After giving it a go this seems to be not the case luckywise though. So on the left this is the new one and on the right the leftover of the crimbo stash. New one seems to be closer to your fine batch or the same as according to you quite one dimensionally piney from taste while the other one is this as well but more varied as mentioned.
Also new one is just sticky while the other one is more creamy when handled. New one is also more sedative and stronger in taste. Both whitish on the inside and looking proper in their own ways under the microscope.
Variation is the spice of life!?
Just saying.

Last edited:

Jon 54

Greetings everybody !

Diversity is the spice of life

Moroccon Hash

Hard Rock, pressed dry sieve

gets softer at high temperature, but a real pain to roll when cold. I believe this is due to the resin of these plants, perhaps also the fact that these genetics gets watered only once usually.

taste is lovely, old school morocco sativa : a nice blend of earthy, piney, resinous, very complex, smooth and creamy, something that can only be from the Rif.

very comfortable high, still very functional but perhaps more appropriate in the evenings as it can gets heavy. very day dreamy.

gets around 60/70% rosin, excellent batch, hats off to the hashmaker

tested for cannabinoids, show a profile with a 1:2 cbd:thc ratio, with some thcv, cbg and cbc (in the 1% ish I would guess).
Tested showed around 20% thc, 10% CBD, but I would reckon a bit more.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72055&pictureid=1714862View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72055&pictureid=1714863View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72055&pictureid=1714864View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72055&pictureid=1714865View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72055&pictureid=1714866View Image
Sorry for the late reply REALLY SORRY!!! Guess what right now I'm waiting for some hard to hear about BLACK goodies. It comes from the real Middle East out of bounds to Americans since 1979. Go back to my photos from several months ago and Titoon You'll see what I mean.

Jon :peacock::tiphat:

Jon 54

Sorry for the lousy quality again but was in a rush for some reasons. All slabs had either unreadble cuttings or no stamp at all before they got split up between our circle.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66603&pictureid=1807793View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66603&pictureid=1807794View Image

From the top:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66603&pictureid=1807795View Image
Dude take it from a very old time hashish head, stamps and markings can just be and most times are just eye candy to make you think that it is the best product. If that's what you base your business on you are getting ripped off. Smoke some is the only way to judge a product.

Jon :plant grow::plant grow:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I would have to look thru boxes of old photos to find a few old pictures of deliceous black hash from long ago. And then I'd need to borrow a flatbed scanner....:biggrin:

But here's a picture of a hash pipe I bought 49 years ago this summer... 49 years?!? holy shit, can it really be that long ago????

I wish I could share with you some of the black hash from northern India and Afghanistan that was smoked thru this thing back in the early thru late 70's...:biggrin:

Attachments

• old pipe.jpg
    old pipe.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 30

NotYourSaviour

This, that and the other

This, that and the other

Dude take it from a very old time hashish head, stamps and markings can just be and most times are just eye candy to make you think that it is the best product. If that's what you base your business on you are getting ripped off. Smoke some is the only way to judge a product.

Jon :plant grow::plant grow:

Thanks for pointing that out again but I can assure you you preach to the converted and that topic was probably brought up a thousand times by others and me before in this thread I bet(no offence intended both ways).
For your information: only mention them as this here personally is all about digital exchange of ideas about a sadly illegal topic to me and sometimes people come across the same batch of hashish so they can relate a bit more. As said have the same opinion as you on that one(also about 'shapes' of imports as obviously popped up again lately).

By the way to be precise and anal again: my 'business'(pun intended) is a bunch of mates and myself looking for the best possible and share costs(you know 'who shares wins':)), no lame profit involved but passion. Though I see the need of others making a living from it. Bottom line as you stated too the proof is in the pudding and there is a constant learning curve involved as everyone gets ripped off to some point sometimes no matter how experiencied as techniques and approaches change, let alone contacts due to the thing in itsself. Also genetics change(d).
Just saying.

@Pengaleng

Very nice stuff, enjoy:biggrin:!

@all

If you guys are interested in classic moroccan landrace and haven't read Snuicide's grow diary on here it's well worth a read. Kudos again to him! Bit of a shame no one else involved there posted this here as far as I remember as it is great effort.

Not to forget about Titoon29's latest adventure in the Rif just started. If you don't know already now you know.

Enjoy!

Badfishy1

@jon you mean to tell me that stamp doesn’t add 85% more flavor nor 72% more quality? Damn m8 that’s preposterous

@NYS thanks for pointing out and linking those other 2 threads. Seems to be a lot of info between the 2! As always thread is looking tight as always... btw, those stamps and labels don’t add anything to flavor or quality in case you didn’t know :p

sandsmp81

Veteran
Been getting quite a few dark ones recently, this one seems to be the same as ones I was getting that came in round balls with "Milan" stamped on it. (Guess the shape was due to the way it was imported)

I'm sure this is some sort of Pakistani/Maroc, has a narcotic stone to it

Looks way lighter with the flash on

picture.php

Last edited:

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh god, do i miss good imports...even more when i read about such ones^^, a good old narcotic stone is something i not had in years...

I always get frustrated reading this thread, each and every time, yet i cannot help myself to not check it...the only hashes i taste those days are mines, and while they are good and clean, they just are not as diverse as Morrocco imports...

Enough lamentations i guess, i'm gonna show you some of the hashes i make, i hope you foreign hashish devotees won't get mad at me for non imports pictures, but that way i'll be a bit less frustrated by looking at your great hashes pictures!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Othe only hashes i taste those days are mines, and while they are good and clean, they just are not as diverse as Morrocco imports...

same here- i long for the old hash from affie/nepal... as with u , all i taste is the hash we make- its ok, but no where near the hash of yesteryear... no comparison...

as to Moroccan, never had anything worthwhile from here- it was all green crud... but that was many moons ago- from all i read, they have upped their game...