What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

pengaleng

Veteran
I meant classic as opposed to made with modern genetics. And I agree there are different types/flavs of traditional moroc - this one is floral with a spicy twinge Id say.

J

jaded1

Some lovely looking hashes last few pages,only loads of cheap af/pak marocs around here.Wish someone would get something better!

Ollie

Veteran
Once again (like the last two times), Barbara Bud.

This one is even more fragrant than the previous one, oozing an air penetrating mixture of sweet, but yet balanced apricot with a layer of leathery spice goodness. Pine/Myrcene is less pronounced on this partiular one, compared to the previous one.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 39

Jon 54

That is some fine looking hashish!!! It sure looks like a chunk of dark chocolate soft and creamy. I bet it smokes well and tastes great.

Jon :plant grow::plant grow:

M

moose eater

I tumble my own glands from trim in a custom-built 14" diameter x 7" wide wheel with number 100 stainless steel screen around it, that I had built in conjunction with a tin shop a couple decades ago, using a mount from an old squirrel cage heater/defroster fan from an early 60s Ford pick-up to weld to the back-side of the wheel, with piano hinged half-circle door on the face, and mounted to a 25 rpm gear-reduction-drive 110 AC motor, fitted into a wooden box lined with epoxy paint and an 11 x 17" no-stick cookie sheet in the bottom, with glands (depending on how oily) either pressed by hand, or pressed in warmed sq. steel tubing made into a press with blocks fitted to the inside of the steel sq. tube length to act as rams, and placed inside a heavy duty press with an 8-ton bottle jack.

Either method has produced some AWESOME 'shish (a favorite candy of mine since I was 13 years old), but NOTHING (in my opinion) compares to Northern Indian Kashmir (spelling?), or Nepali black slab or good temple balls. That smooth silky taste, with mild expansion, and the sensation of a warm soft wool blanket falling gently all over the body, starting at the top of the head, and descending downward.

Brought back a stash kit 20 years ago for the house-building, and each evening, after we finished work, we took a virtual tour of the hash-producing world; 2 Nepalese varieties, a couple Afghanis, and a variety of Moroccan, including Katema Gold. Those were some FINE after-work relaxation moments, sitting around the camp fire, watching the house go up, and smoking some fairly premium hash made by folks who've mastered such things for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

I don't miss the house-building, but I DO miss those after-work moments.:biggrin:

Sucks being murican! Every time I see this thread I drool

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Smoked Barbara Bud isolator hash that i get from friend after he visit Barcelona...

very nice apricot-peach taste and hard hitting,mostly body couchlock feel..

amazing hash and i recomend him if you have chance to try.

NotYourSaviour

Fresh delivery

Fresh delivery

Someone around just visited the Rif:

Haven't seen those obviously small pellets(about 5g)since ages. Back in the day they used to be extra special but on one hand it's only random shape while quality is what counts to me in the end and on the other size is probably down to the decission or what ever of that swallower.
However this one puzzles me big time.
As it really is stone hard stuff it remotely reminds me of the gear I came across in the past smuggled via shoes or suitcases but in comparison this one needs a lot of extra time to soften up. Quite dense!

Smell is damn clear and so is the taste with no harshness ; my guess would be again Paki or Afghan, also some lemonlike thingy in the background but no hints of western hybrids.
Latter one was pointed out particularly when picking up.
Looking nice also under the scope and yet bubbles near a flame, whittish-grey ash.

Trying it was sort of bizarre as I smoked a couple of bowls when sober before heading out in the sunshine and only had light effects.
Almost to the point that while preparing for a walk I thought of smoking another couple as only felt a little bit of clear euphoria but decided to give it a fair go and be patient.
Closely before leaving my home it then was building its way up from my toes to forehead in slow motion until I realised I'm nicely baked ; very strong body-stoned and strong enough clear head high sadly though with no raciness(can't get enough of this)while not being overwhelming as others can be(right up my street usually), just gently floating around. So major creeper!
Given scenario I haven't experiencied since ages as well. So all in all a strong smoke with delay ;
at least for moroccan hashish, long lasting too with effects on the same level until they fade away.
When hitting it again later it did the same so quite potent.
Reminded me of smoking oils especially in regards of the quality of the high as it wraps you up and stays at this very level for some time while others not holding it for that long at the peak
of effects.

Conclusion: excellent moroccan hashish even though I'd prefer other types but you can't have it all of course!

Since I especially had a couple of very strong high grade moroccan polms respectively moroccan ice-o-lators just this year, mostly at trusted coffeeshops though, I can't get my head around why this one here is what it is.
Others looked different and were mostly supposed to be made with nl-hybrids and some of them were even stronger(more racy/trippy), also when it comes to the onset of effects.
Texturewise and when it comes to consistency they weren't similar though.
Also heard from a guy around here who regularly goes to Morocco with loads of butane 'to show them berbers how to effectively use their crop' - yuk, I'm good thanks.
Hope nothing of this involved but doesn't feel like it and if so hidden well(to err is human in the end).
Maybe it's indeed ice-o-lator as the others I mentioned had a more pronounced taste than this one ; not off fresh frozen then would be my guess which I heard comes into vogue over there and relatively often around lately.
Anyways, will try to track down importeur and ask what this is about and of course already ordered more but was told it's again limited quantity of course.
Will report back as may be the case. Fingers crossed to myself:biggrin:.

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey NYS, that sounds like my kind of hash!...it's good to know they still grow some sativa!

Now i just wish those kind would be available here, yet i know it won't happen :(

pengaleng

Veteran
Mexican Moroc - really oily when handled, pungent medicinal mentholy smell and taste with strong but relaxing floaty high.
MuHUT9T.jpg

6jI3j4z.jpg

YFaVA9h.jpg

5SXxXKY.jpg

6vtTRJ6.jpg

Chaosfiend

Been enjoying this thread for years now and wanted to say cheers for the great insight and photos. Been out of the scene for a while however have come across some 100g bars with a 357 stamp. I know there's still plenty of rubbish about in the UK but also some top drawer bits every once in a while. Has anyone come across these at all?

Latest posts

Latest posts