What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

picture.php

NotYourSaviour

Crimbo Stash

Crimbo Stash

Sorry for the lousy quality again but was in a rush for some reasons. All slabs had either unreadble cuttings or no stamp at all before they got split up between our circle.

From the top:

NotYourSaviour

Crimbo Stash

Crimbo Stash

From the top:

Crew's favourite and tastiest one here. Only limited quality available and most expensive one.
Rich and classic moroccan flavour profile that's why it was called 'walk in the woods'.
Pengaleng posted something similar a while ago in my humble opinion as bars looking the same and also black.
Finally the same charge appears here with some delay as people seem to buy everything around here at this time of the year*lol*?

At the lower end:

Blonde moroccan hashish with genetics from western hybrids and easy to work with. Best allround hash and also cheapest of the ones shown here. Very nice! Same thing as the above as according to his description and look it seems to be Barbara Bud as Ollie posted a couple of weeks ago.

Golden mean:

This is indeed some blondish moroccan dry sift. Hardish crumbly resin which is warming up in your palm and showing its quality. Reminds me of Moroccan from back in the day and is even the strongest of the bunch as providing a very relaxed body stoned and a bit of a trippy head high. Although not as fancy as the others still my personal favourite of the trio:biggrin:!

If nothing should be added here(still some weeks to go, fingers crossed)there are still some other bits and bots I saved over the year from stuff I've shown before.

NotYourSaviour

Crimbo Stash II

Crimbo Stash II

Cheers everybody!

Two of the latest additions to my crimbo stash. Again sorry for quality of pictures.

Charas:

Batch was delivered this week and is the usual sticky highgrade I posted about before. Maybe a tad less in quality just by look and feel but haven't tried it personally yet as I caught a cold which must have to do with the latest ''Dampage'. Nice timing but I can wait and look forward to it.
Too my mates say it's as good as usual. Bits on the outside are no contaminants or it being jungle charas but crumble from the other hash on top of it by the way.

Mysterious moroccan hash:

Testing piece here and advertized as 'exclusive quality for upcoming celebrations':woohoo: . This stuff reeks of grass despite my sort of blocked nose, very fruity, to the point of noticing it all across the room.

Another dry sift obviously with foreign genetics. Again hardish and crumbly but is going well with a bit of hand warmth, then it's soft as cake.
Colour is light to even whitish on the inside.
Even though from a trusted longterm supplier this intense smell is suspicious to me though. In general it is reminding me of some of the latest batches of moroccan with foreign genetics from my very recent trips to coffeeshops.
Especially since a few of my thoughts about some of that offered stuff were confirmed for some reasons which just means they're not from Morocco but produced in Europe though sold as such for what ever reason(shame on them liars again and again)while others indeed come from there. Too many people involved and chaos in general as many different types around to make a proper conclusion though.
So again as long as it looks clean which it does it should be no biggie in the end? Uhm, well…!

Anyways, enjoy your upcoming festivities if you like to:).

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice stuff NYS!

I always wondered if Albania was producing hash...and if not why? As they surely got plenty of weed to process...

Dog Star

Veteran
Very nice stuff NYS!

I always wondered if Albania was producing hash...and if not why? As they surely got plenty of weed to process...

They produce it but a resin is not of some turbo quality... its simply sun not strong enough and Morocco haves much better product
in that case..

sandsmp81

Veteran
Cheers everybody!

Two of the latest additions to my crimbo stash. Again sorry for quality of pictures.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66603&pictureid=1811260&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Charas:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66603&pictureid=1811263&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Batch was delivered this week and is the usual sticky highgrade I posted about before. Maybe a tad less in quality just by look and feel but haven't tried it personally yet as I caught a cold which must have to do with the latest ''Dampage'. Nice timing but I can wait and look forward to it.
Too my mates say it's as good as usual. Bits on the outside are no contaminants or it being jungle charas but crumble from the other hash on top of it by the way.

Mysterious moroccan hash:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66603&pictureid=1811262&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Testing piece here and advertized as 'exclusive quality for upcoming celebrations':woohoo: . This stuff reeks of grass despite my sort of blocked nose, very fruity, to the point of noticing it all across the room.

Another dry sift obviously with foreign genetics. Again hardish and crumbly but is going well with a bit of hand warmth, then it's soft as cake.
Colour is light to even whitish on the inside.
Even though from a trusted longterm supplier this intense smell is suspicious to me though. In general it is reminding me of some of the latest batches of moroccan with foreign genetics from my very recent trips to coffeeshops.
Especially since a few of my thoughts about some of that offered stuff were confirmed for some reasons which just means they're not from Morocco but produced in Europe though sold as such for what ever reason(shame on them liars again and again)while others indeed come from there. Too many people involved and chaos in general as many different types around to make a proper conclusion though.
So again as long as it looks clean which it does it should be no biggie in the end? Uhm, well…!

Anyways, enjoy your upcoming festivities if you like to:).

Some of the best hashes I see are grey/whitish when snapped open.

I've also been starting to wonder about all this hash available, I reckon the Spanish are probably making it but I've not heard any one mention it to back up the theory

All I've heard about was African bho being mixed into dry sift.:tiphat:

pengaleng

Veteran
Really nice stash NYS, enjoy! The 'Walk in the woods' sounds tasty, you said it looked a bit like my caramello (very dark) - the only difference I can see if yours looks softer, mine was harder and maybe more pressed?

Over the holidays I got a 'cop 10' stamped block. Soft, fruity/skunky smell, nice relaxing stone.
zBubSbn.jpg

Upw0IqC.jpg

Ob0cXgz.jpg

BLQbhvB.jpg

gihD5JI.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts