What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess coffeeshop ain't the place to looks for good deals (or good hashes)...but that's just my humble opinion.

Last time i was in the dam, in the dampkring dealer tried to push me a "og kush" hash made in Morrocco for 30€/gr...ahem :fsu:

But as i said earlier
the right price is the one you're willing to pay

Last edited:

NotYourSaviour

That is 6,80 €/g. Good hash for that price is a good deal, imo. Look at coffeeshops where the good hashes start at least from 8 euro upwards.

Slightly misleading your break down of prices here, bet they gave a discount due to quantity(I'd pick the top left one but wouldn't mind the other samples probably by the way:biggrin:)as they usually do there(no limits in quantity compared to coffeeshops with their 5g/person max). Those different qualities are not priced the same as well probably.

Otherwise I agree about coffeeshops roughly. In retail coffeeshops are still cheaper though in my experience compared to Christiania.

I guess coffeeshop ain't the place to looks for good deals (or good hashes)...but that's just my humble opinion.

Last time i was in the dam, in the dampkring dealer tried to push me a "og kush" hash made in Morrocco for 30€/gr...ahem :fsu:

But as i said earlier

Good deals you're right, good hashes I disagree. Dutch coffeeshops are a convenient way to get good hashish and they are quite reliable on that one with a still relatively high standard (in opposite to grass nowadays which leads to frustration if you're after that one from a cannaseur point of view at least)so I still frequent them relatively often to get a feel for market situation of imports and all that.

Sure you'll tend to not find top notch resin but still they are around few and far between, even though for a price then but it's all about trying for me.

Haven't been to Christiania since a couple of years but in my experience they don't offer better hashish there for obvious reasons.
Also it is more expensive there in retail(don't buy much as I can't take it with me so avoid their offered discounts but in theory they are cheaper then. Still no crazy economy price in this case as we're still in Scandinavia then;). Also you cannot compare this to coffeeshops as they are only allowed to sell 5g/person.).

Although if you know the right people this is something else then. Though again this is nothing special and applies to all places worldwide.

Just my two cents.

Dog Star

Veteran

But as i said earlier

Please can you show us what kind of hashish you smoke and
how much you are will to paid for this same hash??

I have feel you have some good connection since you comment
on prices big...

All the best Pepe

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to disappoint you DogStar, I used to be but i'm no more in the hash-biz for a while now...those days i only use the stuff i make myself...

Here is a pictures of it, so you don't get too frustrated:

picture.php

picture.php

I guess if i sold it at coffeeshop rates it should be like 50€/gr :D

GoatCheese

Veteran
Good deals you're right, good hashes I disagree. Dutch coffeeshops are a convenient way to get good hashish and they are quite reliable on that one with a still relatively high standard (in opposite to grass nowadays which leads to frustration if you're after that one from a cannaseur point of view at least)so I still frequent them relatively often to get a feel for market situation of imports and all that.

Sure you'll tend to not find top notch resin but still they are around few and far between, even though for a price then but it's all about trying for me.

I agree. For me, it seems easier to find nice hash in Amsterdam than good weed.

But sure, there's alot of expensive hash types i Dam that have been made with western genetics grown i Morocco.
Many itmes these are supersoft types that have been made with pollen and hash-oil. Some of these come in a wax paper cause the hash is so soft that otherwise you wouldn't get it out of the plastic baggy.
:)

GoatCheese

Veteran
I visited the Free City Christiania / Copenhagen / Denmark the other day.
Came home with theese three Moroccan hashish-goodies.
I´ll take a few closeups later

View Image

25 grams - 200$

P :smoker_
Sure looks nice, Paddi

Is good Moroccan hard to find in Christiania nowadays?? Last time i went there was over 10 years ago, but I'll be visiting Copenhagen next spring.
:)

Dog Star

Veteran
Sorry to disappoint you DogStar, I used to be but i'm no more in the hash-biz for a while now...those days i only use the stuff i make myself...

Here is a pictures of it, so you don't get too frustrated:

View Image
View Image

I guess if i sold it at coffeeshop rates it should be like 50€/gr :D

No dissapoint and no frustration.. i get with mine third eye
you smoke some bad ass hash so i was needed to ask.. :)

Am not on great road for hash or hash sellers area.. here coming
some i belive is 4th or 5th class in slabs,it looks nice smells nice
but dont hit proper and is expensive... atleast they ask for too much money..

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Here is a recently taken photo from Pusher-Street, Christiania.
I have not taken the picture.
It is not allowed to photograph in Pusher Street, the pusher says ;)
I have copied the image from a newspaper.

Hash and weed are sold at the moment from small "stalls".

picture.php

P :smoke:

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
Been doing some experiments' with pressing,
Hot an cold.
With good quality,using my tech I can recreate this new sticky.
I call it non solvent jelly hash.

Check pic, wish I had took the pix before and after,d'oh.

Attachments

• WP_20170727_01_59_46_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170727_01_59_46_Pro.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 36
  • WP_20170727_01_58_09_Pro_LI.jpg
    WP_20170727_01_58_09_Pro_LI.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 42

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's some sticky ickky Mack and Pepé! :yes: :rasta:

My take with the 'erb and hash scene in A'dam is that it all depends what you're used to back home.

Most of the flowers are disappointing at their price range, and as for the hash, yes, there's some ickky stuff around, but waaaay overpriced, and most times than not adulterated: Take 5eur a gram of low quality Afghan, mix it with hash oil of dubious origin (in the best of cases) and voila! Here's your Parvarati cream at 35eur, kept in the fridge, so that it adds to the hype.

Paddi, thanks for reporting on Cristiania. I thought the good old times were gone since a couple of years back, when there was a big raid. And I guess another one is in the making, seeing it's getting press attention already. The times I've visited it was always VERY low key, but still a nice town nevertheless.

Thanks for sharing!

:tiphat:

B

Badfishy1

My take with the 'erb and hash scene in A'dam is that it all depends what you're used to back home.

Most of the flowers are disappointing at their price range, and as for the hash, yes, there's some ickky stuff around, but waaaay overpriced, and most times than not adulterated: Take 5eur a gram of low quality Afghan, mix it with hash oil of dubious origin (in the best of cases) and voila! Here's your Parvarati cream at 35eur, kept in the fridge, so that it adds to the hype.

Paddi, thanks for reporting on Cristiania. I thought the good old times were gone since a couple of years back, when there was a big raid. And I guess another one is in the making, seeing it's getting press attention already. The times I've visited it was always VERY low key, but still a nice town nevertheless.

Thanks for sharing!

:tiphat:

B

Pardon my ignorance, but can you please elaborate on 'parvarati cream'. Unfortunately, the states have basically a non existent hash scene. Not sure why, but would guess the bho and solventless extract craze smashed the hash scene.

Inb4 'I get hash all the time just must not have good connect' Yes, it comes around every now and again, but nothing compared to the eu market

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pardon my ignorance, but can you please elaborate on 'parvarati cream'. Unfortunately, the states have basically a non existent hash scene. Not sure why, but would guess the bho and solventless extract craze smashed the hash scene.

You're excused :biggrin: I've learned and continue to learn from here, so happy to enlighten you.

Hashes, like wine, or in the old days landraces, are linked to specific characteristics (flav, smell, effect). Malana, Parvarati, Nepal, Lebanese all have their own traits. Just like and Amnesia or an Agent Orange, you know what you should be getting.

Inb4 'I get hash all the time just must not have good connect' Yes, it comes around every now and again, but nothing compared to the eu market

I do not believe it's the bho and other extracts that have reduced the hash scene in your side of the pond, but instead legal factors (hash being charged same as opium). Ironically nowadays opiates are really smashing it over there, causing more deaths per day than traffic accidents, so there goes my legal factors argument.

So maybe it's the physical distance, and the fact that the producing countries can drop their merchandise in the EU more easily. Routes are more established.

Early 2000 there was a very melty "Mexican" hash doing the rounds in A'dam, but it's gone long ago. So before you can get your hands on this stuff you need 2 things: Someone producing in bulk, and someone moving the bulks. Once one of those are affected, you'll see the decrease in supply.

It might also be worth mentioning that hash and modern extracts are 2 very different things. They hit different, taste different, so I will always have a space for both of them in my heart, and my stash :)

Badfishy1

You're excused :biggrin: I've learned and continue to learn from here, so happy to enlighten you.

Hashes, like wine, or in the old days landraces, are linked to specific characteristics (flav, smell, effect). Malana, Parvarati, Nepal, Lebanese all have their own traits. Just like and Amnesia or an Agent Orange, you know what you should be getting.

I do not believe it's the bho and other extracts that have reduced the hash scene in your side of the pond, but instead legal factors (hash being charged same as opium). Ironically nowadays opiates are really smashing it over there, causing more deaths per day than traffic accidents, so there goes my legal factors argument.

So maybe it's the physical distance, and the fact that the producing countries can drop their merchandise in the EU more easily. Routes are more established.

Early 2000 there was a very melty "Mexican" hash doing the rounds in A'dam, but it's gone long ago. So before you can get your hands on this stuff you need 2 things: Someone producing in bulk, and someone moving the bulks. Once one of those are affected, you'll see the decrease in supply.

It might also be worth mentioning that hash and modern extracts are 2 very different things. They hit different, taste different, so I will always have a space for both of them in my heart, and my stash :)

Thank you sir. Like I said, I've run across it quite a few times but usually at a festival setting. Understand the difference in highs no doubt.

Makes sense about trade routes and such. Mexico cartels rather grow opium or make meth due to economic and logistical reasons. Hadn't really pondered the reasoning behind the low supply before. Thanks again.

sandsmp81

Veteran

B

I was just talking to someone recently who had visited Swaziland, they said that they are making loads of oil that is being sent to Morocco.

I've seen a few comments on here about this oil mixing before, so its all starting to become clear what is occurring. :tiphat:

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Otherwise I agree about coffeeshops roughly. In retail coffeeshops are still cheaper though in my experience compared to Christiania.

Haven't been to Christiania since a couple of years but in my experience they don't offer better hashish there for obvious reasons.
Also it is more expensive there in retail(don't buy much as I can't take it with me so avoid their offered discounts but in theory they are cheaper then. Still no crazy economy price in this case as we're still in Scandinavia then;). Also you cannot compare this to coffeeshops as they are only allowed to sell 5g/person.).

Although if you know the right people this is something else then. Though again this is nothing special and applies to all places worldwide.

Just my two cents.

You'll get very nice hash at Christiania now, it seems the word have spread, that for flavor and potency to be more present, the slabs shouldn't be heat pressed as much. It takes up more room and contain more air which also weighs, but it's overall nice for the more quality minded head.

Amnesia Kush hash for example, great flavor and texture and blonde kashmiri/paki-moroc with a fresh flowery and mint/kush/sharp'ish scent. Street price is 7-8 euro, unless you have a plug that is standard pricing for better quality. Try out Barcelona if you can, great place when it comes to euro herb n hash, rosin too.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HAH

picture.php

Moroccan V8.

Initially tasted of hay/plant/resin. Two days in the shoe, for kicks, yeah, brought out a bit of licorice/spice.

First taste of import has been an interesting experience. I like some parts and not others.

Excuse the artsy looking picture, real struggle for lighting.

NotYourSaviour

You'll get very nice hash at Christiania now, it seems the word have spread, that for flavor and potency to be more present, the slabs shouldn't be heat pressed as much. It takes up more room and contain more air which also weighs, but it's overall nice for the more quality minded head.

Amnesia Kush hash for example, great flavor and texture and blonde kashmiri/paki-moroc with a fresh flowery and mint/kush/sharp'ish scent. Street price is 7-8 euro, unless you have a plug that is standard pricing for better quality. Try out Barcelona if you can, great place when it comes to euro herb n hash, rosin too.

Don't know if you got me wrong or I didn't get my point across so for the record again, I was just saying their offerings at coffeeshops and Christiania are very similar but in case of the latter one you pay more.

Everything else you mentioned I noticed too during the last years. Also have been to certain places in Spain which I reported in this thread as well so I too agree on that one:)!
Thanks for the update on Christiania by the way, too.

@Browser

Firstly, as said I appreciate the possibilty of dutch coffeeshops as a place to get several grades of hashish reliable and convenient but certainly won't speak up for them as their approach is horribly outdated these days(no customers protection , illegal supply and all that).
Secondly, saying all that I though don't buy your story with that fake Parvati Cream for 35€/g as I haven't come across that one in the last years, at least at half-decent coffeeshops.
I take it it was just an example of your own for explaining your point of view and I too agree with that in the end as this is a very seedy business as coffeeshops are only tolerated by the dutch state.
So in theory it isn't difficult to imagine. When they sold bho in the last years(until they were told not to do anymore)there were a lot of rip-off prices around.
Over the decades I noticed ruthless approaches of certain owners/coffeeshops (fake strains / sprayed weed / moldy weed et cetera.).
Same old boring story unfortunately. All I have to say on that one.

Always be careful, folks.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Secondly, saying all that I though don't buy your story with that fake Parvati Cream for 35€/g as I haven't come across that one in the last years, at least at half-decent coffeeshops.

I would hate to spread fake news, so I wouldn't mention it, unless I had experienced it myself, and while opinionated, I do point out when it's an opinion, rather than a fact.

It has happened to me twice: The first time with some hash I bought during the bike tour at an IC mag cup 2-3 years ago (so I assume shop was at least mid-decent) and late last year, when I decided to eat the bit of hash I had left over before leaving town, and being disgusted by the bitter this-is-not-weed flavor and a chunk that stuck to my teeth and never melted, also not a good sign. This last one came from Barney's, which although pricey, I had a better impression of them.

Lovely pics pengaleng, just wish I could smell/taste them, as different folks will have a different idea of what is a "classic" Morrocan... Karma: Please insert definition here Is it like polm, smooth and a tat minty? Or subtly spicey instead?