What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

sandsmp81

Veteran
I've been getting a lot of lightly pressed dry sift that's seems to all be modern genetics, but I have one that doesn't bubble much when put to a flame but its strong as hell, is that even possible?

Seems people (especially on instagram) think the flame test is the sign of high quality but I've seen garbage hash that bubbles.

Can someone enlighten me?

Another annoying thing I've seen on line is this "white ash" claim that says if a joint burns with white ash its chemical free/flushed properly but these people are smoking these joints with tobacco which has loads of crazy chemicals in it so it sounds like bullshit to me.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day S 81

Proof of the pudding is in the eating .
Squeeze , bubble test . No proof . Look at it under magnification and smoke it is the only way to judge .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
Nom nom

Attachments

• WP_20170723_13_35_34_Pro_LI.jpg
    WP_20170723_13_35_34_Pro_LI.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 32

pengaleng

Veteran
Nice pics Bud and Ollie. Sandsmp - I have seen crap black hash bubble like crazy and strong morroc hardly at all, it can be used as rule of thumb but like Elmer said the proof is in the pudding.
I got one of the same Lion eggs - oily and foreign genetics
97bfhnH.jpg

Oyh9tck.jpg

E0KKN9G.jpg

plus more 205
GOFPkkd.jpg

sandsmp81

Veteran
G `day S 81

Proof of the pudding is in the eating .
squeeze , bubble test . No proof . Look at it under magnification and smoke it is the only way to judge .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Indeed it is and I've been consuming this plant in its various forms for nearly 25 years so I know what's good.

I think there's some form of mass brainwashing going on in social media where people are told these certain tests etc etc and believe it as fact. :tiphat:

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
Before some days I was in Groningen and Hoogezand and bought some hash. Sadly only 5 Gramm a Person, godthanks I am married.:biggrin:

Classical marocco

picture.php

Another kind of marocco

picture.php

Nepalese hash

picture.php

And Cream

picture.php

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Indeed it is and I've been consuming this plant in its various forms for nearly 25 years so I know what's good.

I think there's some form of mass brainwashing going on in social media where people are told these certain tests etc etc and believe it as fact. :tiphat:

I don't think that there's need to be that paranoid, there's consensus in the smoking culture that some tricks and tips are what to do to see how good the smoke is and many of those tips are worth nothing, each stoner seem to have a set of tips.

It's more a matter of being logical, educated and so on.

For example, make a little "sausage" of hash, set the tip on fire while holding it, wait, take the ash of it between two fingers and feel how gritty it is and how dark it leaves your fingers, the less grit/dust and dark color the better - that and microscope/lab testing is some of the only ways to check quality without consuming.

That 205 looks great. Non-heat pressed ever so lightly - another sign of quality, not necessarily 100% sure, but good signs.

sandsmp81

Veteran
Been getting some nice blonde bars again this time they're like little loaves of bread rather than the flat bars.

Got some maroc grown afghan that is so floral its like the hash I make out of my grinder apart from this afghan is a nice heavy hitter.

More ice o later which is always a top smoke and I got a few more of the thick blocks of blonde too.

Will post some pics tomorrow. :tiphat:

Nico Farmer

Authentic Strains Farm
just a Little precision, I know you know,
But maybe not everybody lol

Fire on my pic is only here to have an idea of the size...
Not for burn hash!

Bless all

Badfishy1

Damn

Damn

Really get a bit envious of the EU bros and their hash availability! That's one thing in my opinion that murica fell behind in. Not really a huge hash selection. Sure I see it every now and again, but not consistently. Almost feels like a lost art here. Trying to learn more and more from the EuroBros and learn to bring it back! Keep on keeping on gents. We will be there someday

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I visited the Free City Christiania / Copenhagen / Denmark the other day.
Came home with theese three Moroccan hashish-goodies.
I´ll take a few closeups later

picture.php

25 grams - 200$

P :smoker_

Dog Star

Veteran
Thats normal prices for Europe.. only if you have some stronger connection than
prices are lower but that also depends on various things like quality,amount you taking.. etc..

in Barcelona i taked some that was 2.5 euros and other that was high quality was 10 euros... i never taked big amounts so i dont know much if you take more and how prices goes then... but its logical they are lower if amounts are bigger..

like with any other merchandise..

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
That is 6,80 €/g. Good hash for that price is a good deal, imo. Look at coffeeshops where the good hashes start at least from 8 euro upwards.

Latest posts

Latest posts