What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

jwm

Veteran
Good article, thanks for posting.

Here's what I'm currently puffin on...

Pavati Valley, Red Lebanese and an assortment of 3 different strains
IMG_4554.JPG

IMG_4555.JPG

IMG_4549.JPG

budaholic2

Some hash for you all :)

Attachments

• Critical++.jpg
    Critical++.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Lion.jpg
    Lion.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 90
  • lion...jpg
    lion...jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 99
  • selection..jpg
    selection..jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 160
  • selection.jpg
    selection.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 101

RVanMaaskantje

Morrocan Hasjs

Morrocan Hasjs

Hi there ! :tiphat: For my first contribution :
I managed to score 50g of moroccan (the one ine one block) blond soft Hash :The effect is quite soft but still pleasant to smoke, it got a nice flower taste, it has been extracted from (I think so) sativa plant, it is not too much pressed, I can tear it apart quite easily ;
And then I scored 50g (the one cut in two 25 on pics) of another moroccan one that's a very little bit darker on the outside. it gives you more a strong stoney effect , it's more pressed than the blond one but still creamy and oily on finger. I couldn't tell if this one is from sativa or indica buds, or maybe (probably) an Hybrid one bring from Nederland into the Rif.
Anyway, Morocco keep on to export sometime great stuff that's not cut with anything

So Sometimes I mix the two together when I hesitate about which one to roll, and when it's not enough I add weed into :dance013:

Attachments

• WP_20170614_23_05_23_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170614_23_05_23_Pro.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 45
  • WP_20170619_13_49_17_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170619_13_49_17_Pro.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 51
  • WP_20170619_13_49_03_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170619_13_49_03_Pro.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 72
  • WP_20170705_23_33_01_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170705_23_33_01_Pro.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 78
  • WP_20170705_23_33_34_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170705_23_33_34_Pro.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 51
  • WP_20170705_23_33_48_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170705_23_33_48_Pro.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 54

budaholic2

These eggs haven't ever been swallowed.. But More prepared into that shape for export from Morocco..

But if eggs have been wrapped properly then shouldn't be any trouble if eaten..

You Just don't want any bum hum on the them if you know what I mean

jedi5891

Some beautiful looking hash people, especially pengaleng and a few other cats are just showing off lol, says alot about your connects.
I used to have the best source for quality hash a few years back from my step dad. Him an his mates had been smuggling hash since the 70s with his mate being one of the main importers of Manali for years until he passed away a few years back. Since then I don't see or hear much about Manali, which for me was some of the best hashish you could get. I have to settle for my home made bubble and rosin etc
Keep posting your beautiful hash and I'll keep drooling.
Peace
Namaste

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
. I have to settle for my home made bubble and rosin etc
Keep posting your beautiful hash and I'll keep drooling.
Peace Namaste

yea we used to get some wonderful blackish hash which we were told came from Nepal/affie.... excellent quality... haven't seen it in a number of years, but we are making hash from some excellent weed we are growing... some we make with our bubble bags, some we make dry sifting... while both are good, they can't compare with the hash of old....

since our weed is very good, the end product also should be...but its not... why???

hazyfontazy

Veteran
These eggs haven't ever been swallowed.. But More prepared into that shape for export from Morocco..

But if eggs have been wrapped properly then shouldn't be any trouble if eaten..

You Just don't want any bum hum on the them if you know what I mean

Bum Hum lol
years ago a smuggling friend swallowed some sk#1 in johnnies ,9 oz =72 bombs ,,landed back in uk and he ended up in bed for 3 days due to 1 bag bursting ,,the 1 burst bag was left on top of my fridge ,,few days past and a local lad we didnt like much asked to buy some ,,my mate offered him the burst bag ,,the lad put it up to his nose and said "it really does smell pooey doesn't it " ..

p.s hiya bud :tiphat:

hazyfontazy

Veteran
since our weed is very good, the end product also should be...but its not... why???

techniques ,,,curing for a couple of years helps ,,i made some hash from dry sift and then put it in cellophane and stuck it in my shoe and went for a walk ,,closest i've got to traditional hash

remember opiumated black from early 80's ,,heavy shit lol

jedi5891

yea we used to get some wonderful blackish hash which we were told came from Nepal/affie.... excellent quality... haven't seen it in a number of years, but we are making hash from some excellent weed we are growing... some we make with our bubble bags, some we make dry sifting... while both are good, they can't compare with the hash of old....

It does seem that way. We're making hash with the most advanced techniques and highest grade and yet it doesn't compete with the tastes of imported hash of yester year.
I have noticed my bubble isolator hash tastes better after a couple of months curing. I also think as the hash was dry extracted this retains more terpenes and as the plants were grown natural in the sun, then more of the natural essential oils are produced giving much deeper, richer tastes.
The best tasting extract ive had recently is Rosin. I was pleasantly surprised as it looked like shatter/bho which I find very generic hashy tasting with not much flavour of the genetics etc. Were as the bit of Rosin I made and tried tasting exactly like the herb except more refined and cleaner. I can't wait to buy a Rosin press.
Has anyone tried, seen or made Budder. Ive only just come across it. Also THC A crystalline which is a white crystal of nearly pure THC. What are these extracts like if anyone's tried them and do they taste of anything but hash.
Peace
Namaste

Ollie

Veteran
This particular is very fragrant, oozing an air penetrating mixture of Limonene and slight less proportions of gas/fuel wrapped around a layer of leather & spices, with subtle hints of Pine/Myrcene funk.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg