What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
I would guess its either a hybrid or its super lemon grown in Morocco, it def has that Moroccan taste but also tastes, smells of lemons.

pengaleng

Veteran
Meeting a Lebanese drug lord - the interviewer is bit of an idiot but its an still interesting watch
[YOUTUBEIF]Q5LArSl6UkY[/YOUTUBEIF]

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
alot infos about Ali Nasri Shamas in this thread. vice picked him up for a video years ago... very interesting...

pengaleng

Veteran
205 stamp - beautiful blonde melty butter
YL9S2l5.jpg

RFrMILZ.jpg

3Q7cGnn.jpg

h0KEODo.jpg

i10lh2o.jpg

Ollie

Veteran
Creamy peach base with a layer of mellow apricot wrapped up with a very subtle musky honey backend.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 42

pengaleng

Veteran
Nice Ollie, looks like mine :) except that in your pics its a bit darker, but that could be the lighting. Enjoy....

Manivelle

Veteran
you pgg is probably a PSG stand for "paris saint germain" a soccer team . i have been told most of their fans loves anal sex. :)
probably a command for some parisian peeps.

the 205 blond looks fantastic .
thx for sharing.

pengaleng

Veteran
Yes I meant to type PSG not PPG!
The 205 is as good as it looks - its more hard pressed than the PSG & domino but can shatter to dust if hit hard enough.

Wow,the contrast in both those 215's .Probably same type of hash if not the same batch but look how much Darker Ollies is.I guess thats oxidisation at work.

pengaleng

Veteran
Id guess same batch as they look very similar and we posted the pics very close to each other. And I agree that Ollies has been oxidised more, I saw a pic of another 205 block before I got mine and it was even more blonde!

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Wow,the contrast in both those 215's .Probably same type of hash if not the same batch but look how much Darker Ollies is.I guess thats oxidisation at work.

And heating the presses, most dark stuff have been pressed and heated more than the blondes. It's usually done with not so great material, second sift for example. Some darks have BHO/ISO wax in it too.

budaholic2

The 205 block will change dramatically when either vac packed over and over..Or wrapped and handled

I've had one change to an oily lump when getting it packed over and over and cutting slices off it...

But they all will have started originally really blonde :)

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Nice, sounds like a great smoke! Looks like it too, rich and relatively pure. My earlier comment was kinda irrelevant in regards to the 205.
I can't see the blonde pics, my browser or host might play tricks.
Is it in Europe, if yous don't mind me asking?

sandsmp81

Veteran
Heard a few folk online banging on about hard eggs being shite which i agree in part as i saw some hard ones that were crap but I had some recently that were hard as hell till warmed and they were the classic Maroc tasting eggs, shame I didn't get pics.

Anyway had this one recently and it's a bit like red leb....

picture.php

picture.php

Dunno why it's bloody flipped my pics. :tiphat:

sandsmp81

Veteran
Is hash from Nepal still strictly being hand rubbed or are they using different methods nowadays?

I've had a few bits of dry sift Nepalese here and there over the last 5 years.
But there's a member on here who knows more about all that.
Look for titoon? (Sic) not sure spelling but he's your man for any info on that.

Stan G.

most ppl here dont know about glass ,they smoke from plastic or joint's.
not many ppl wanna spend good money on smoking tools it's a shame ,my friends all think im crazy course i spend over 1000 us dollar on smoking tools over the years ,when i compare it to what a have been spending on smoke in the same time im personaly imberresed that i dint spend more on nice smoking tools since it makes a big differnts to have the rigth tool's
Glass definitely provides a more unadulterated taste. Make more vids, buddy.:tiphat:

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Haven't seen hashbean for years. I think he's been traveling, working with herb in the states or such... Loved his vids, and his G13 seeds!

NotYourSaviour

Is hash from Nepal still strictly being hand rubbed or are they using different methods nowadays?

I've had a few bits of dry sift Nepalese here and there over the last 5 years.
But there's a member on here who knows more about all that.
Look for titoon? (Sic) not sure spelling but he's your man for any info on that.

Sorry, not able to quote better myself.

However, Titoon29 is indeed obviously into that matter on here and his work can't be praised enough ; love his reports and approach as said before, cheers:)!

Personally not too keen consuming those types of resin as mentioned before(Nepalese/Indian)but keep an eye out for that(key word: variety)and induldge every now and then. Mostly tried all grades of qualities in the last decades ; mostly from coffeeshops though.
Each to their own.
So can say there indeed seems to be a trend when it comes to Nepalese pollen instead of handrubbed gear from Nepal.

Anyways, just got our hands again on a fresh delivery of indian charas from the usual well trusted longterm source from the local indian community around here, which we can have all day mostly ; no bullshit for tourists nor foreigners just bestial quality, but also for a price. Crop from this month.
That type of quality bringing tears to old schoolers' eyes ; )! One of the best qualities you can get from that big country ; not to be had that easily.

Particularly supreme batch this time(usually ranging from very good to outstanding):biggrin:! Apart from the usual clear head high this time even a bit of racyness thrown in as well as waves of stony moments. Classic 'live resin', anyone? Strong taste profile including somewhat liquorice, leather and earthy tones.
Hope you guys can decipher my bad handwritting, sorry.
Here's my small piece of the cake.

Latest posts

Latest posts