What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

giant steps

How do all you hash lovers, I recently discovered this amazing thread and just had to join in and discuss things smuggled in.

Do any of you guys vape hash cos that's the only way I inhale it. I quit smoking (everything) 15 years ago....

I'm curious to know because most seasoned smokers I know, in Europe that is, don't even realise you can vape hash.

sandsmp81

Veteran
How do all you hash lovers, I recently discovered this amazing thread and just had to join in and discuss things smuggled in.

Do any of you guys vape hash cos that's the only way I inhale it. I quit smoking (everything) 15 years ago....

I'm curious to know because most seasoned smokers I know, in Europe that is, don't even realise you can vape hash.

Hi giant steps

Yes I vape hash but I do as a mix with weed but if you don't want to do it that way and want just the flavour of your hash I'm sure there is a vapouriser on the market that will meet your needs.

Maybe email a company that sells vapes and they will give you a better answer.

I've also found if I put a bit of hash in a pipe and hold the flame above the hash making no contact with the hash it sort of vapourises it too but that's just my lazy man technique and I'm probably getting a butane buzz....:tiphat:

sandsmp81

Veteran
@jhash,

Hi, the headache can be from that Cow Medicine (like that horse tranquiller, I forget the name, similar to ecstasy /ish) some unscrupulous people paint onto the 'hash' it also gives that lovely shine people used to love (the soap bars where originally just pressed tobacco, which the Moroccans made for a joke at first, till someone had a bright idea,, then things went from bad to worse) so soaking it in water should help to wash it out/dilute it. Will also work for henna and other crap that will dissolve in water.

Now back to the mouth watering hash pic's.....

Wow I didn't know that I've always been fascinated about the idiots who created the soapbar formula but cannot find much info about it.

God knows what was in that shit and what damage it could of done to people.

iron101gold

I wonder why, with all the current technology, we can't(Ca.,Or.) produce a quality hash similar to the "blonde Lebanese" I used to see in the 60's and 70's. Mostly what I have been seeing in Dispensaries is simply packed keef. Wake up people, there's more to it than that!

GoatCheese

Veteran
I wonder why, with all the current technology, we can't(Ca.,Or.) produce a quality hash similar to the "blonde Lebanese" I used to see in the 60's and 70's. Mostly what I have been seeing in Dispensaries is simply packed keef. Wake up people, there's more to it than that!

Traditional hashish from Lebanon, Morocco, Afghanistan, India and so on, are made with plants that have different kinds of cannabinod content in them; from THC-only plants to CBD-only plants and in between..

..now, western hash, iceolator or dry sift, is most likely made with THC-only strains, which will dramatically change the effect hash gives you. When there is some CBD in the hash, the effect will be much more comfortable, "kinder" than with the super strong THC-only western hash
:)

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
for sure the hash I buy today (on that rare occasion ), and the hash I make from bubble bags and dry sift, cant hold a candle to the hash of the late 60's,early 70's.... I really miss that black goo from 69...

giant steps

Here is some red Leb which is nice and mellow and some Indian black hash which had me nailed to the couch, complete body and mind stoned...

Attachments

• DSCN2697.jpg
    DSCN2697.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN2699.jpg
    DSCN2699.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN2700.jpg
    DSCN2700.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCN2701.jpg
    DSCN2701.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 51

GoatCheese

Veteran
for sure the hash I buy today (on that rare occasion ), and the hash I make from bubble bags and dry sift, cant hold a candle to the hash of the late 60's,early 70's.... I really miss that black goo from 69...

Grow some CBD-rich plants along with your THC-only plants and make bubble out of them. that mixed bubble will be closer to the traditional kinds.

You can also get a "hash like effect" if you mix some CBD-rich weed with THC-only smokes. This also works if you smoke first the CBD-rich weed and a while later the THC-only weed; you will find that the cbd softens the "harsh effects" of potent THC-only stuff.

I like it

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
hey goat... any suggestions for some CBD-rich plants ?? at the moment our mums consist of sdkush,chemdog, golden tiger... and every grow we do 1-2 others from seed..

GoatCheese

Veteran
hey goat... any suggestions for some CBD-rich plants ?? at the moment our mums consist of sdkush,chemdog, golden tiger... and every grow we do 1-2 others from seed..
Well there are sativa and indica leaning strains. If you want indica and kushy, I can recommend Barney's Farm's CBD Critical Cure. It's the only CBD-rich strain i have grown so far, but i have CBD Crew's 3D waiting, which is more sativa leaning hybrid.

Harlequin BX4 from BCBD and Reeferman might be a nice CBD-rich sativa also.
CBD Crew has CBD-rich versions of OG Kush and GC Cookies. Their Sweet n Sour Widow hasn't got raving reviews, so i wouldn't buy those. Some nanners in those plants, iirc

There are some pheno variation in CBD Critical Cure, from shorter to some tall-n-lanky plants, but there are big yielding potent med plants in there. Some plants have good amount of myrcene in them which is good for a night cap smoke. I'd buy few five-packs of those. In some shops in EU i can see 10 fem seeds of CBD Critical Cure costing lil over 60 euros + shiping.

I have grown only one seed, but i think i found THE keeper.:biggrin: It's the perfect indica leaning Critical Mass pheno with a nice amount of pine from OG Kush and fuely tangerine aroma from Shanti's CBD-rich plant which has NYCD in it.

CBD inhibits THC, but not the other cannabinoids and terpenes (..i think) so CBD-rich indica variety will still feel like an indica, thou the effect isn't as heavy.

So if you intend to smoke sativas, i'd grow sativa-leaning CBD-rich kind, if you want a stoney effect buy indica variety to go along with the THC-only type you're thinking of using.

:)

EDIT:

You can see three different phenotypes of CBD Critical Cure here:
https://www.barneysfarm.com/cbd-critical-cure-17
..and there's atleast one growvideo on YouTube by a private grower.

My CBD Critical Cure keeper looks alot like this one, thou this is a Critical Kush from Barney's. Mine's maybe abit more beefy, but very similar

large_critical-kush_5_508821.jpg

Last edited:

pengaleng

Veteran
PSG
1Uz8Mxn.jpg

Blonde Jardella – similar to PSG but with bit more body
JqIkse8.jpg

75cMkm2.jpg

XNWumcB.jpg

N10 – soft gooey, fresh smell, smooth mellow buzz
Bqr0Kn7.jpg

Jon 54

I've been around the drug scene for many years and have never ever heard of such a thing as BUBBLE GUM ICE Hash. Whatever or wherever it comes from it sure isn't any real Hashish to me.

Jon 54 :laughing::laughing::thanks::thanks:

99%

Well, it is real hash....it's often called Bubble Hash because it's can easily be made so pure that it bubbles and produces clear domes when smoked. Bubbleman introduced and popularized ice water hash making in Nth America (and the rest of the world) and sells various sets of ice water filtration bags called Bubblebags. "Bubble Gum" though, is a strain, so that hash could of been called Bubblegum Bubble hash!. ice hash is made with ice and water that is agitated and the plant matter is separated from the resin heads then dried. If you haven't tried quality ice water hash, then do yourself a favor, the best have soaringly high effects and very little body much like vaping effects compared to smoking.

To put it simply, there are two types of hashish...dry sifted hashish and ice water hashish, other methods dissolve the resin heads in chemicals and are regarded as hashish oils.

GoatCheese

Veteran
I've been around the drug scene for many years and have never ever heard of such a thing as BUBBLE GUM ICE Hash. Whatever or wherever it comes from it sure isn't any real Hashish to me.

Jon 54 :laughing::laughing::thanks::thanks:
They make bubble hash in Morocco with western hybrids and sell them in Amsterdam.
-
-
Nice looking stuff, Peng.As always. Makes me wanna book a flight to Adam.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
. If you haven't tried quality ice water hash, then do yourself a favor, the best have soaringly high effects and very little body much like vaping effects compared to smoking.

we make bubble hash with our popcorn all the time... and it bubbles when hit with flame.. our popcorn comes from sdkush,chemdog(s), and a few others..

and I am not impressed with the quality . same with our dry sift...both good, not on par with hash we used to buy...

Latest posts

Latest posts