What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Paysen

Tidghin

Tidghin

Its going to be an danky christmas this year, this goddess found her way to me:woohoo:

Tidghin

Have yet to taste it, reports will come

Cheers !:tiphat:

GoatCheese

Veteran
Its going to be an danky christmas this year, this goddess found her way to me:woohoo:

Tidghin

<a href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42961&pictureid=1678692" target="_blank">View Image

<a href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42961&pictureid=1678693" target="_blank">View Image

Have yet to taste it, reports will come

Cheers !:tiphat:
Oh man, where can i get one of those!

Had some Tidghine KEtama on my last Adam visit. It was very fresh, good potency and nice sweet, minty and incensey aroma/taste.
Look very similar to your stuff.
Tidghine seems to be around 9-11 euros/g in Amsterdam's coffeeshops

Enjoy :)

Paysen

Oh man, where can i get one of those!

Had some Tidghine KEtama on my last Adam visit. It was very fresh, good potency and nice sweet, minty and incensey aroma/taste.
Look very similar to your stuff.
Tidghine seems to be around 9-11 euros/g in Amsterdam's coffeeshops

Enjoy :)

Exactly what you described, wow, very clean smoke, very balanced effects, and damn, the authenticity of the taste :woohoo: Nostalgia each puff, terps are on point

ElRubio

Veteran
some more chunks from this season...its great to live soooo close to our moroccan neighbour hehehe. From good to top quality.
Flash on/off.

critical. super sweet taste and aroma
IMG_20161121_213328389.jpg

IMG_20161121_213325215.jpg

Silver Haze. Impressive haze aroma, and very good potency
IMG_20161118_204726168.jpg

IMG_20161118_204720468_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161118_204715581.jpg

Hasta la vista!

norahm

The Amnesia was my favorite when I was in Morocco this summer! Smelled like weed when smoked in a joint. I would love to enjoy some of this stuff in dark winter evenings at home :p

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Christmas near so New Hash have to be pulled out :D

Lemon Import Got that piece in a Cigarette Box and sadly some tabacco got on it :(

picture.php

picture.php

Others to follow :)

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Another one is this made from Big Buddha Cheese
nice decent Taste, absolut not Harsh, its a pleasure to smoke that kind of Hash after work.
It's not as Creamy as the Lemon Bubble above but those solid hash is way more comfortable to roll when u in kind of hurry :)

picture.php

Others to follow :)

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
Ya'll are killing me with this Hash.
@el rubio, an @oakyjoe, very nice.

Xmas is the time of hash.
Someone blow some smoke my way..
Hehe.

jhash

Hello , i'm residing in Denmark for past few years ,so been customer of hippie town cristiania for some time . Past fews years we could get really nice different kinds of hashish most of time, but in past few months i seem been buying a lot of adulterated hash , i only suspected it because headaches started and i felt sick for moments , and some of it was really unsmokable . Well i'm fine now , i did some research on so called soapbar hash , and came up with this boiling water test to see if any contaminants present. Well some of it smells like ruber just by smelling so it's clearly 'soapbar' , but its hard to tell especially in cold weather. Well seems as many "kinds" i buy there from different pushers ( people who sell) all hash comes with yellow nasty colour of water and strange smell. Does not matter if its good or very good as they brand it. I'm loaded some pics if you can help confirm it. Middle one seems to be cleaner and don't cause me headaches , it is called "Extreme" cost 66eur(500dkk) for 7.2g
Thank you! :)

jhash

Hello , i'm residing in Denmark for past few years ,so been customer of hippie town cristiania for some time . Past fews years we could get really nice different kinds of hashish most of time, but in past few months i seem been buying a lot of adulterated hash , i only suspected it because headaches started and i felt sick for moments , and some of it was really unsmokable . Well i'm fine now , i did some research on so called soapbar hash , and came up with this boiling water test to see if any contaminants present. Well some of it smells like ruber just by smelling so it's clearly 'soapbar' , but its hard to tell especially in cold weather. Well seems as many "kinds" i buy there from different pushers ( people who sell) all hash comes with yellow nasty colour of water and strange smell. Does not matter if its good or very good as they brand it. I'm loaded some pics if you can help confirm it. Middle one seems to be cleaner and don't cause me headaches , it is called "Extreme" cost 66eur(500dkk) for 7.2g

GoatCheese

Veteran
Yea, stay off the cheap stuff. I would also stay away from charas, sometimes it's adulterated even in good coffeeshops in Amsterdam and sold for 12 euros per gram, i've read.

Cheapest moroccans are usually quite weak, and stay away from cheap afghan hash also. They sometimes cook it on gas cookers (Youtube) and who knows what kind of gas they burn in those things, no wonder people get headaches.

If you wanna smoke Nepalese, there are pressed pollen hash from Nepal also, not just the hand rubbed charas. Pressed pollen hash is called 'Garda' around the Himalaya, Nepal, pakistan..

The more expensive hash is usually stronger also. The effect is better, clean smoke. Don't buy anything that goes for 5 euros a gram or less even if you buy like 5 gram piece.It's still shit. You'll get better bang-for-buck with the 7-8 euros or more hash.

What i think people should learn to do, if they like smoking hash and have to deal with shady people, is to get know what good, fresh, clean, pressed pollen-hash looks like. Ask the dealer to cut/fold the hash for you to look at the insides, and if it looks close as good as the hash you see on the few photos these guys posted a while ago ...if not. Don't buy.

See, how the skin can be dark, but usually the insides are somewhat lighter colored and the texture is soft "cake like". if you look that stuff with a 30x or 60x loop, youd see nothing but resin glands/heads and maybe little plant material.

If the cheaper hash is from morocco and the hash is dark all the way thru and the texture is still dry-ish sandy or hard, there's a good chance it's quite old or someone did something to it. If it's dark and clean, it's usually "pounded hash" (with wooden clubs or something to get the oil out of resin) and then it should be soft, oily and usually good quality. these are many times sold as "caramello" in Amsterdam. ..sometimes they mix pollen with oil and then it's really, really oily and sticky.

What is sold in Amsterdam for 8-12 per gram looks like the slabs the guys just posted.

Peace.

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
@jhash,

Hi, the headache can be from that Cow Medicine (like that horse tranquiller, I forget the name, similar to ecstasy /ish) some unscrupulous people paint onto the 'hash' it also gives that lovely shine people used to love (the soap bars where originally just pressed tobacco, which the Moroccans made for a joke at first, till someone had a bright idea,, then things went from bad to worse) so soaking it in water should help to wash it out/dilute it. Will also work for henna and other crap that will dissolve in water.

Now back to the mouth watering hash pic's.....

Jon 54

Photo Finally Added

Photo Finally Added

El Rubio,Daneye,Mack 10,Mriko,Sam the Skunkman,Titoon29 and Hom and all the members who follow this thread with patience and thought. The photos of one ounce of Iranian Hash have finally been posted here.

Thanks and excuse me for the long wait :woohoo:

Jon :peacock::peacock:

Last edited:

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
I gotta see it..
Mad looking texture, looks pretty soft.
Wish we had smell/taste a vision..

Persian hash just too exotic.
Lucky man,.enjoy your treasure.

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
Beast mode, nice one Budaholic, how's the stone?
Heavy?
Trying to make out the stamp but can't quiet read it.

Latest posts

Latest posts