What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Paysen

Got this gifted for testing/judging

Pellets/Egg's Labeled "#1"

Effects are, wow, feel like someone tugged my body in an warm blanket, really euphoric, in an blessed world :thank you:

the flavour, is so creamy sweet, with berrie notes, and the minty exhale, cant stop toking hahah, even when im really "medicated" such a joy to smoke!

Cheers and have a great day! :yay:

Paysen

IceCream

IceCream

So according to my source, they bought some unpressed resin, and resifted it through 120uq bubble bags

Results came out like this

The taste is sweet sugar choco mint

Effects are really sneaking upon you, as you will catch yourself starring out in nothing halfway through the smoke, oh and the giggles lol, I started bursting out loud of an random thought, while starting a chain reaction of laughter by my mates haha good times:laughing:

Cheers and enjoy

Paysen

So according to my source, they bought some unpressed resin, and resifted it through 120uq bubble bags

Results came out like this

View Image

The taste is sweet sugar choco mint

Effects are really sneaking upon you, as you will catch yourself starring out in nothing halfway through the smoke, oh and the giggles lol, I started bursting out loud of an random thought, while starting a chain reaction of laughter by my mates haha good times:laughing:

Cheers and enjoy

Pics from the same

:bigeye:

D

Dr.Suess

Just discovered this thread and spent a good few hours salivatingover the pictures, thanks for sharing guys.

I thought hashish was extinct but I've quickly realised I need to find better friends:tiphat:

Jon 54

Just a Quick Post

Just a Quick Post

I will post photos later but this is for the old members of this thread. To Hom, Rubio, Mriko and to the many whose names I have forgotten off hand. I ran into a rarity that isn't heard of often, I was lucky enough to acquire a ounce of Iranian Hashish. I remember it from back in the early seventies as being like a super high grade Paki or a old style Afghani. Dark almost black with a smooth taste that lingers on your taste buds what seems like forever. A uplifting yet dreamy high that doesn't couch lock you like so many of the so called black hashes that you find nowadays do. Photos will be posted as soon as I can get my son to do it for me.

Here are a few photos of Iranian Hash

Thanks All for Waiting Good Looking Persian Smoke

1 OZ.

Jon :smoke::smoke:

Last edited:

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
That's a rare treat indeed. Please post a pic.
As I don't think ive ever even heard of iranian never mind smoke any.

ElRubio

Veteran
Señor Jon 54!

Very nice acquistion for sure. The only references for Iranian hash I have read were in Hashish! (RC Clarke). I have never seen a chunk of that, but I bet is tasty!! Thanks for the decription also, the pic would be great.

Here we are trying the first moroccans of the 2016 season hehe...diff qualities: from nice to fuckin incredible!

PS: saludos mack

D

Dr.Suess

I had a friend from Iran and every time I pulled some imported hashish out he snubbed it and said it was rubbish compared to the stuff he used to get back in Iran:peacock:

This is going back many years

ElRubio

Veteran
some of the finest fruits from this past 2016 moroccan harvest

The so called DRY-SHIFT quality (quite redundant for a hashish made there hehe). This couple of pieces were Nicole Kush (down) and Amnesia (up). Super tasty, aromatic and powerful. Both made in the Riff, but quite clean, almost like one you prepare yourself at home hehe.

Same pieces, diff lights, flash on/off

Happy beating and rubbing everyone amigos!!

IMG_20161114_202535840.jpg

IMG_20161114_202554353.jpg

IMG_20161114_202629287.jpg

IMG_20161114_202648817_HDR.jpg

IMG_20161114_202701950.jpg

Hasta la vista!

sixixix

Wow ElRubio, that really looks like melty homemade stuff, especially where the slabs have been cut open. This is the stuff I dream about at night. Enjoy <3

NotYourSaviour

@ElRubio and others: cheers for posting:biggrin:!

@sixixix

Thanks for the link! Few months back I picked up at one of my contacts and was told just missed Red Libanon hash. So not all of this is going east but also Europe.
Don't know Red Libanon from personal experiencies from back in the day but my source is long enough in this business so can confirm it's the real deal and was nice enough in that case(also came in those cloth bags, bit rough on the throat
I was told).
Would have at least bought something to try but maybe there is next time and post a picture then. Sure there are others already have tried it.
Perhaps someone else can chip in here.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
@ElRubio and others: cheers for posting:biggrin:!@sixixix
Would have at least bought something to try but maybe there is next time and post a picture then. Sure there are others already have tried it.
Perhaps someone else can chip in here.

40years ago we would get 'black' hash.. we were told it was affie/Nepal... it was ass-kicking.. there was also red-leb.. it was good , but def a step (or two) below affie/Nepal... then there was Moroccan ... this was shit... and not in a good way... it was usually green ... now a days it seems morocco has gotten their shit together, tho I have bought Moroccan many times in a'dam and still was not overly impressed.. in my neck of the woods it is rare to see hash... so we make our own with bubblebags, and dry sieve ... since we are starting with pretty good weed the hash is 'good' but from memory its still not primo affie/Nepal from yesteryear

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
some of the finest fruits from this past 2016 moroccan harvest

The so called DRY-SHIFT quality (quite redundant for a hashish made there hehe). This couple of pieces were Nicole Kush (down) and Amnesia (up). Super tasty, aromatic and powerful. Both made in the Riff, but quite clean, almost like one you prepare yourself at home hehe.

Same pieces, diff lights, flash on/off

Happy beating and rubbing everyone amigos!!

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Hasta la vista!

Hasta la vista indeed!
Great looking samples..got that gooey look.
Nom nom nom.
Great find.