What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

giant steps

Pengaleng, I use an Arizer solo for vaping hash, works a treat. I use it at 180° which is temperature setting 2 on a scale of 1 to 7. There is a long learning curve using a vaporizer, you need a lot of patience but it's a great investment. I'll check that Bgum out next time, but in The Hague, much more relaxed, cheaper and great shops, highly recommended.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day GS

Outside A dam or Rotterdam you need a dutch passport to enter a coffee shop .
I went to Breda . 1st question ? Do you have a Dutch pass port ?
No . Then you must leave .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
Strange, thought it was just south, border towns

Maybe they just meant id?
Also the Dutch have a real funny customer service.

giant steps

G'day to ye Elmar,

Breda is just a couple of K's over the Belgian border so you won't get served unless you've a "weed pass" or are a Dutch citizen. You've gotta go further north in Holland to get served, it's because they had so many customers coming from everywhere south of Holland and that was just too much traffic/trade to handle for those small towns.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
G `day GS

Outside A dam or Rotterdam you need a dutch passport to enter a coffee shop .
I went to Breda . 1st question ? Do you have a Dutch pass port ?
No . Then you must leave .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

thats a bummer, seems that fricking weed pass system is slowly creeping further inland.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G'day to ye Elmar,

Breda is just a couple of K's over the Belgian border so you won't get served unless you've a "weed pass" or are a Dutch citizen. You've gotta go further north in Holland to get served, it's because they had so many customers coming from everywhere south of Holland and that was just too much traffic/trade to handle for those small towns.

G `day GS

The Border Cafe on the Dutch - Belgian border must have been an interesting place back in the day .

I was on my way Sth from Rotterdam to Lisbon . Heard there was good Haze in Breda . Maybe so , but I didn`t get to find out .
No great loss I had the Old school Haze in my stash already he he .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

NotYourSaviour

Offtopic:
@Gaiusmarius

It's complicated to say the least. Am around the Netherlands relatively often and know lots of places. There were areas where that damn Wietpas was introduced, binned and reintroduced again:laughing: while others installed it from the beginning and others again refused it from the beginning.
At the minute there is a bit of a positive trend as e.g. Eindhoven in province Noord Brabant suspended it since one and a half year for testing purpose(ridiculous when you think about it as no wietpas prevents street dealing a lot and there were never much drug tourists in Eindhoven compared to border areas like Terneuzen, Venlo, Enschede and Maastricht which they mostly moan about), hope they get rid of it completely(final decission about it has to come this month).

Also hope the rest of the country to follow suit, fingers crossed. Time will tell though!

Paysen

Cant judge >.<

Cant judge >.<

I got something new, but, no stamps or info was given

Odor is really hazey sweet! like, this smell like some of the rosin from flowers.

Shape wise my brain keep telling Ketama region, aswell the trichome density are tight, snaps when broken into, but doesnt require much warm to be "melty"
d710ccf8e2d1c5b3bd519630873c32c9.jpg

Texture
9cee057f1788c8cf25cda6ffda40f14a.jpg

A bit closer
64803c389232702a30dce188374485cd.jpg

Sorry for such limited info x) Hope some have bumped into something close looking or anyone with judgement info :tiphat:

Paysen

Honey

Honey

Some more of the on above

After being hand warmed, I was surprised, as quality really came to show

e2ab308d5cec412e0eb125d95c222224.jpg

f496d82ebc635186935740fafbf10b32.jpg

72e122b71a18616b9cb0c275ea08f52e.jpg

Texture and trichome density when its still in its cold form
92b699b3f94e33ac7cc3d484cf2dd4cb.jpg

:wave: Cheers ^_^

zamzia

Veteran
I got something new, but, no stamps or info was given

Odor is really hazey sweet! like, this smell like some of the rosin from flowers.

Shape wise my brain keep telling Ketama region, aswell the trichome density are tight, snaps when broken into, but doesnt require much warm to be "melty"
View Image
Texture
View Image
A bit closer
View Image

Sorry for such limited info x) Hope some have bumped into something close looking or anyone with judgement info :tiphat:

Holy Mutha of Pearl! I want it!

Paysen

Holy Mutha of Pearl! I want it!

x) It's something else for sure, doesnt require much to get you well medicated, like a few puff's and im sent off lol

tried to press it,(Rosin) with directional flow, only 1press too keep it as light as possible
5d0a7cb90207743df45bc50a337972d6.jpg

70b4d2e56f9b3039e8ac12e7792e6bc2.jpg

Was impressed by the outcome x)

And extra pic also with flash and cut through
e9e1d0708e091a087171b0b58fd97103.jpg

Cheers! x)

Paysen

Test Sample

Test Sample

A friend of mine, gave me a sample of some Ketama hashish to give my opinion on.

Smell / Odor is A bit sweet flowery, minty hashy scent

Taste is sweet and with an minty hashy exhale, very smooth, no harshness of the oils

Effects: Indica dom with a warm bodyhigh, not couchlocking tho, with a good clear headhigh, no mindfogness or racyness, which I prefer, but short duration on effects, fade quickly.

Overall a good daytime smoke aswell of nostalgic.

be106137556fb6b7e334fc81201fc40e.jpg

Cheers!

Ollie

Veteran
Maroc/Paki

Slight sandalwood with heavy notes of warm/rounded honey, wrapped with a mellow layer of apricot and a ever so slightly smooth spiced backend.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• iso ii by d gold
    iso ii by d gold
    16.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 38
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 38

pengaleng

Veteran
Choice looking pieces Paysen and Ollie.
I got some more PSG/Eiffel tower (Stamp very faint) and quarter past nine clock
VTSwz7z.jpg

clock
Ny4fXlO.jpg

ywabQrE.jpg

65RJmCc.jpg

4BLFIkL.jpg

BUDBWOY

Lovely pics as always!!!

Makes me desperate to get some nice Import Hash again.

Nothing decent available round my ends. Luckily Amsterdam is booked first weekend of february...

Anyway those wonderful pictures animated me to do it myself, always handy too have some trim in the freezer:)

BUDBWOY

So it?s shake, shake, shake..............

Until:

Attachments

• Blue Pyramid 160m (19).jpg
    Blue Pyramid 160m (19).jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Blue Pyramid 160m (3).jpg
    Blue Pyramid 160m (3).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 59

BUDBWOY

Northern Lights x Blueberry Trim.

160 and 220 micron:

Attachments