What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

NotYourSaviour

Nice selections everybody, enjoy! Wish I had this choice but glad just met Tom here very recently.
Don't see such goodies that often around here(sorry about quality of pictures).
Hard pressed crumbly but oily enough blondish moroccan polm of very good classic quality which softens up and darkens when handling.
Taste is sweet and like lemon/ginger.
Relaxing but still an long lasting uppish high. Nice one:), item added to the christmas stash while hopefully better grades to come too as you know for yourself the hunt never ends!

Last edited:

Paysen

Im so blessed and thankfull, imports this year is so interresting!

Our source gifted me some 10 Meter hash "Farmers private resin"

God im drooling over this! this is next level, and will probably be very rare to be seen outside morocco/spain!

Genetics is some moroccan-american kush crossed strains, I dont know the accurate name of the strains being used, but boy, this is some new new in the game! :woohoo:

I will try to get more info, and will gladly share!

Imports lately have been interresting, a lot of new varities has come up, both negative and positive(A lot of fakish popped up too, hard to tell if you dont have experience and knowledge), and cant wait too see, whats comming in the next month or two :woohoo:

Cheers!

Paysen

Im so blessed and thankfull, imports this year is so interresting!

Our source gifted me some 10 Meter hash "Farmers private resin"

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42961&pictureid=1653288View Image

God im drooling over this! this is next level, and will probably be very rare to be seen outside morocco/spain!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42961&pictureid=1653292View Image

Genetics is some moroccan-american kush crossed strains, I dont know the accurate name of the strains being used, but boy, this is some new new in the game! :woohoo:

I will try to get more info, and will gladly share!

Imports lately have been interresting, a lot of new varities has come up, both negative and positive(A lot of fakish popped up too, hard to tell if you dont have experience and knowledge), and cant wait too see, whats comming in the next month or two :woohoo:

Cheers!

Quick vid, giving a better view on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhZXlHMPu_0

Enjoy! :biggrin:

NotYourSaviour

@Hermanthegerman

Cheers but it's all about how well one is connected to sources and local markets as my previous post implies shown quality easily pales in comparison regarding much better grades of other posters here, especially those blonde moroccans or creams.
Still this is nice enough quality in my situation and hope something decent is coming your way too one day!

@Pengaleng

Thanks, funny you're asking as that stamp reminded me of this one in terms of style you posted a while back https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7323412&postcount=2788 (maybe same gang involved or even Major 'Tom' is residing there ;))

By the way here are two attemps of close ups:

@Paysen

Another great post of high grade quality, thanks and enjoy:whee:!
Fingers crossed current harvest gives you other surprises, too.

Indeed 'Farmers Private Resin' seems to be just a sales gimmick as heard of many stories over the years that any quality has its price if you want it but as long as quality is excellent who cares:biggrin:)!
Would be nice if you could get more infos but more curious about the fake hash you're refering to as we discussed cutting agents and contaminants a while back here and it would be nice to read about your experience with these things in general and in particular.
How to spot them et cetera. Hints?
Experience and reliable sources are important but in my humble opinion unfortunately its easier to cut hash than weed.
Learning never stops, thanks in advance!

Paysen

@Hermanthegerman

Cheers but it's all about how well one is connected to sources and local markets as my previous post implies shown quality easily pales in comparison regarding much better grades of other posters here, especially those blonde moroccans or creams.
Still this is nice enough quality in my situation and hope something decent is coming your way too one day!

@Pengaleng

Thanks, funny you're asking as that stamp reminded me of this one in terms of style you posted a while back https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7323412&postcount=2788 (maybe same gang involved or even Major 'Tom' is residing there ;))

By the way here are two attemps of close ups:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66603&pictureid=1653308View Image
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66603&pictureid=1653309View Image

@Paysen

Another great post of high grade quality, thanks and enjoy:whee:!
Fingers crossed current harvest gives you other surprises, too.

Indeed 'Farmers Private Resin' seems to be just a sales gimmick as heard of many stories over the years that any quality has its price if you want it but as long as quality is excellent who cares:biggrin:)!
Would be nice if you could get more infos but more curious about the fake hash you're refering to as we discussed cutting agents and contaminants a while back here and it would be nice to read about your experience with these things in general and in particular.
How to spot them et cetera. Hints?
Experience and reliable sources are important but in my humble opinion unfortunately its easier to cut hash than weed.
Learning never stops, thanks in advance!

Some a hard to judge, just upon looking at it, unless you have a microscope, but ive seen imports, with small different pigments, inside the bar, all from white, red, black colour dots, which I believe is some cuttings, since plant matter is quite easily to see and smell, "2/3rd sifts" smell a lot "Greenish"

Also, how does the trichomes act if played a bit with hand warmth

Does it stay goey or getting back to solid form, if it stays goey in room temp, something is wrong and prob being cut, also the colour changes

just a few things I use to judge, but, trichomes are acting diff, from strain to strain.

My best hint would to check it under an microscope :good:

sandsmp81

Veteran
I posted a suspect hash a few pages back it was this...

picture.php

Looks OK but some strange smell to it that could fool many folk who are not so fussy or clued up, I think some sort of oil has been added to it? It was very similar to the good hashes eg bubbled and went back harder after heating.
A mate suggested it may if been how it was imported as they said they had seen something similar but it had become tainted due what it was wrapped with it imported in.

Came in 100 gram bars I didn't see the top block so don't know if it had a stamp.

pengaleng

Veteran
Diamond stamp -really soft and reeks of skunk, im guessing amnesia. Fruity notes but no depth of flav and quite strong but I prefer the others.
bYmrKW1.jpg

eb1vhFP.jpg

sOZpLyX.jpg

YFnivJp.jpg

b03rjnp.jpg

pedromcgrory

scotland

scotland

:)

Attachments

• kieff.jpg
    kieff.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 12181933_134633770225483_666883983_n.jpg
    12181933_134633770225483_666883983_n.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 51
  • gucci.jpg
    gucci.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 54
  • fudge.jpg
    fudge.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 43
  • v8.jpg
    v8.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 61

Paysen

Got hands on some cream. couldnt get much info, of which region and genetics being used, so I was with mixed feeling when I sampled it, but turned out positive! :woohoo:

flavour is kind of sour liquorish pine, yet a bit sweet on the exhale.

When broken up, you quickly gets stared at, real sour pungent pine smell.

Effects comes in with a bit of tingly feet indica sensation with a nice warm not too racy headhigh.

Cheers! :biggrin: