What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Ollie

Veteran
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 29

BUDBWOY

Amnesia Ice

Amnesia Ice

Hey guys,
here some pics of some Amnesia Ice from Morocco that has luckily reached my ends recently. Some guy just brought it back from his journey in the Rif Mountains...
Very potent and a nice smooth smoke!:dance013:

So far so Stoned..Greetings y´all.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 40

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
the power is not degraded ... Read this article and you will understand many things

http://nimbinwave.com/page/afghanistan-hashish/

G`day B B

Sorry I didn`t find the answer to why you would heat your polm in that link .

I watched that video about a year ago . And commented to friends . Gimme the polm . I don`t need the skin from that guys hands / petrol fumes or my polm degraded by heat TY !

I don`t understand what improvements are made by heating , burning off turps and bursting trichs so they oxidise ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .

sandsmp81

Veteran
picture.php

This is the latest pick up,its got the stamp "premiere league" it is very soft and on par with the eggs I get but it was cheaper.
Sticks to hands like you've just had a trimming session.

Oh has any one seen 100 gram bars that are very black oily on the outside and look good inside but there something not right? I'll get a pic next time I get a chance.

NotYourSaviour

@Bourbuka

Cheers for the link an interesting read, not much new information though(no offence intended). Also not explained why heating should be necessary so I still don't use a lighter
biggrin.gif
!

@sandsmp81

'Premier league', huh? Looks like one of those stupid stamps delivers what ones promises as an exception, cheers
whee.gif
!

@Ollie, Budbwoy

Cheers as well!

Here's some moroccan Gerdella(sp)we got a couple of days ago('zzz':laughing:), flowerish tasting and smelling decent enough mid grade. The other one is a bit of indian jungle charas, even though high grade not my cup of tea as I do prefer high grade moroccan hashish.
Sorry for the low quality pics but it's all I can manage.

sandsmp81

Veteran
I think the morrocan farmers think that the "premier league" football and Mercedes cars are what appeals to us so they stamp bizarre stuff like that on them.

I'm fascinated by the stamps but they pick some random shit.

budaholic2

If you have a look above the writing on the premier league it should have a Bull stamped as well.

Seen them a few weeks ago..Smelt nice.

Didn't buy as other flavours were on offer :)

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
unfort we never see hash in my locale... years ago when we did, the moraccan was 'shit' and not in a good way- it was always green , and very poor quality.. from the numerous pics posted, they look to have improved... a lot..

the Cadillac of hash years ago was the afghan and Nepal temple balls .. dark, some of it almost black, and excellent quality.. haven't seen that for 40+years

now we use our bubble bags to make hash... while its good... def not great, and if the weed today is so much stronger then years ago should not the hash made from it be stronger toooo... good weed going in = good hash coming out... does not seem to be the case...

sandsmp81

Veteran
If you have a look above the writing on the premier league it should have a Bull stamped as well.

Seen them a few weeks ago..Smelt nice.

Didn't buy as other flavours were on offer :)

Are you sure it's not a lion? Like the premier league one? I'll have another look later I have a photo but its terrible.

It's got a nice up high but I got it because it was a lot cheaper than the eggs and it's on par with them I reckon.

99%

unfort we never see hash in my locale... years ago when we did, the moraccan was 'shit' and not in a good way- it was always green , and very poor quality.. from the numerous pics posted, they look to have improved... a lot..

the Cadillac of hash years ago was the afghan and Nepal temple balls .. dark, some of it almost black, and excellent quality.. haven't seen that for 40+years

now we use our bubble bags to make hash... while its good... def not great, and if the weed today is so much stronger then years ago should not the hash made from it be stronger toooo... good weed going in = good hash coming out... does not seem to be the case...

When I aim for purity, hash I make is better or as good as the best commercial hashes I've tried and I've been smoking hash since the early 70's.

There's definitely several possible reasons why your hash isn't as good ....for starters you are comparing outdoor grown, dry sifted hash with a high terpene content made from whole plants from 40 years ago with Bubblehash made from indoor grown trim with lots of terpenes rinsed away. Next time dry sift untrimmed bud that has been stored in a cool, dry, dark place for several months and then compare, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

The difference between producing high potency hash or just ok hash is more often than not just a few minor adjustments in technique (growing, handling, drying and processing). The most important thing to keep in mind is to make sure the resin heads on the plants from day one of 12/12 until they hit your pipe are not ruptured, smeared and wasted.

Genetics play a huge part too, if the high from the bud you grow is good, the hash from those plants will be sensational, that's for sure, not maybe!

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
When I aim for purity, hash I make is better or as good as the best commercial hashes I've tried and I've been smoking hash since the early 70's.

There's definitely several possible reasons why your hash isn't as good ....for starters you are comparing outdoor grown, dry sifted hash with a high terpene content made from whole plants from 40 years ago with Bubblehash made from indoor grown trim with lots of terpenes rinsed away. Next time dry sift untrimmed bud that has been stored in a cool, dry, dark place for several months and then compare, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

The difference between producing high potency hash or just ok hash is more often than not just a few minor adjustments in technique (growing, handling, drying and processing). The most important thing to keep in mind is to make sure the resin heads on the plants from day one of 12/12 until they hit your pipe are not ruptured, smeared and wasted.

Genetics play a huge part too, if the high from the bud you grow is good, the hash from those plants will be sensational, that's for sure, not maybe!

99%- thanks for comments.. normally when we make hash its from the popcorn of each grow... we cut it and then freeze it for a month/two, then do our bubble thing.. the shit if good, but def not hash from the late 60's/early 70's.. (yep I'm old)... I do have some 'airy' buds that have been dried and cured in bottles for 6+ months... I'm going to dry sift it, and see if it makes a diff... again thanks

99%

Hey Zack, good one! With dry sifting, the difference in the high between pop corn buds and top buds is noticeable.

btw you obviously know what you're doing, I should of mentioned that most times I write a post, it's with all readers in mind.

and to get back on topic, the best hash I've ever bought from a frail, gentle, old German hippy smack-head in a Chungking Mansions guesthouse, the bunk beds were set up closer together than a third world jail,the guests were young, poor Western backpackers, this was in Hong Kong 25 years ago and Chungking Mansions was where you could score..anything. The ground floor more closely resembled Africa than Hong Kong. The dealer looked exactly like the frail German smack-head in the movie "Midnight Express", who's name was Max if memory serves me correct. I don't know where the hash came from and he didn't tell me, I bought a little bit, went back to my hotel, smoked it and rushed back to buy all that he had, it was so good that I smuggled the oz back home on a plane to a country that has harsher smuggling penalties than Turkey and i still remember the high, it was as strong as fuck with the best high...I wonder if "Max" is still there?

Last edited:

NotYourSaviour

@sandsmp81

I agree. Beside that other story I heard over the years is that some of those greedy wholesale importeurs stamp them after cutting and finally repressing(shame!). High grade stuff I have seen in the past tended to have no stamps. On the other hand it's all hearsay though as I'm not deep enough into this illegal and unregulated business in the end.

@zackrockbadenhof

It's quite the opposite with me as lately I can get high grade indian hashish regulary(even though the jungle I posted is quite good for that type of hash I don't consider it high grade at all as it is what it is, rubbed off random plants in opposite to the other indian charas we can get which is superior and quite clean. )which is particullary also praised by people of your generation. So yes, it's still out there. Too expensive for some reasons though, especially compared to moroccan hashish.

As said I prefer moroccans as the other ones lack a punch in my experience and I tried a lot in the past whether at dutch coffeeshops or else where. Each to their own of course! Unfortunately around my neck of the woods there only is high grade moroccan around every now and then. Well, in fact you can get it even here but at stupid prices, even though money isn't a problem at all I don't want to support such prices and greedy merchants then.
I agree Morocco has stepped up their game a lot in recent years by the way.

Bottom line: we made quality dry sift from quality indoor, it all depends on the grown weed as others have pointed out already, too. In my humble opinion you can't compare traditional hashish from certain landraces with new genetics or indoor stuff though. Taste and effectwise(totally after traditional ones or outdoor grown stuff in general). Of course technique is quite important as well but icmag here does a very good job!
Variation is the spice of life again! I wish you success:)!

@99%

+1

Ollie

Veteran
Indian and Nepali profiles tends to be more spiritual, where Moroccan Hashish in general is more pronounced throughout.

As Sam would say it, different smoke for different folks.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Hi everyone :)

Here's about 20gr of rather nice hash from Morocco (although not genuine Moroccan hashish) that's available in my town nowadays.
Most probably obtained from indica plants, rather relaxing effect, sticky & soft enough to be hand-pressed.
Quite a nice treat at 5€/gr retail !

Irie ! :)

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
More here, a tad more expensive at 7euros/gr (that was a year ago), very nice sticky sieved with fruity flavor :p and a "FC Bayern" stamp

Irie ! :)

ElRubio

Veteran
good to see you posting again mriko...miss a lot your posts and explanations...

Positives vibes imported lovers!