What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

sandsmp81

Veteran
Latest bits

Another soft bar this one has no stamp,it stays yellow when worked in the hands.
Smells to me of more modern flowers than trad maroc and has a nice balanced stone.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This other one is a mexi maroc that is soft and has the texture of gingerbread,lovely lemony taste with an up high.

picture.php

Thought I would also post a photo of the suspect hash that I thankfully never smoked,it looked similar to the top bar but with a very dark black oily outer that made me really suspicious.
Strange burnt smell when I put it on a lighter which makes me think its possibly mixed with some sort of oil?

picture.php

Last edited:

NotYourSaviour

@pengaleng

Lovely eggs!

@sandsmp81

Always store my hash wrapped in parchment paper in glass jars in my fridge(no aluminium foil as I don't want to taste my hash like that).
Passionate longterm storer myself and love collections, good way with minimal loss if at all if you're not storing for years:biggrin:.
Round half a year like in your case is a sure shot!
Freezing is used for even longer storage but have no experience with that one.
Merry christmas:laughing:!

zekonha

This is my first post here in icmag, for more than 10 years im only reading and learning here in this home.

And i think is no better place to start by being a hash lover.

Here is some pictures i took this year, all from made from paraguayan landrace genetics.

This is the flowers that the hash are made. (paraguayan ibl)
p5OUv4K.jpg

More closer, this one have small head trichs but have so exotic smells..
zIaQSKA.jpg

Fresh sifted
OrGgz32.jpg

Pressed:
b9kOA4z.jpg

Hand Pressed:
42mLiQf.jpg

zekonha

And Here is some ice hash:

Fresh Made Mixed Microns Ice Hash:
RfEZlqN.jpg

Mixed Microns Paraguayan Ice Hash:
XwYzYlC.jpg

Another Batch:
hQc2t0d.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pictures, and know that we have some very exotic things running thru the most unexpected places..

This hash will make any sativa lover and hash lover very happy.

That's it!

D

DankeyKong

That's my home boy he knows what's going on at SA business haha :D

Cheers from Colombia mate hope to make a visit another time at paraguay to see what's going there haha

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Anyone knows whats the Deal with the Black Afghans nowadays? Seen alot of different Stamps from "2010" to the "super quality" and "444"

can't think that a 2010 batch is "new", i guess those a those "fake/lower quality" stamps when they press the same stamp since 2010?

any ideas? last good one was one with a "golden rose" and for sure military import...

pengaleng

Veteran
@zekonha - amazing pics! keep them coming, very interesting to see hash from less explored/discussed areas. Thanks!
Soft Block - I got a while back - I didn't like it very much- lacked taste, one dimensional sleepy head buzz.
M9GBTmp.jpg

PAmPvVs.jpg

t9l5kXQ.jpg

Zcp2aXJ.jpg

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy fuck pengaleng and zikonha, bloody rockstar. I feel like a dope surrounded by all this kush nonsense but I'll be on top of that soon.

zekonha

Hello Trich lovers!!!

Good that you liked the pictures, will be posting frequently here.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey Pengaleng, i love this type of morroc hash in the last years it's striking hard all south america..

Last week i got 5 bars of this soft morroc hash, they call it "Haradala" very aromatic, clearly we can see influence of dutch/pakistani genetics but still with morrocan trademark.

100g bars:

mwFr3nb.jpg

It's not hard pressed sometimes i feel that it has only been handpressed:
PSgGPSq.jpg

Worked a tiny piece on parchment just to smoke:
gIPgHP9.jpg

Got a nice squirt on rosin, very oily stuff..
PTRsYp4.jpg

And here is some Goji OG pressed heads from yesterday, don't blame me this is home made imported

to6IlIu.jpg

Much respect!

[/FONT]

D

DankeyKong

Zekonha as always my home boy you know whats up with that goji extracts, i can recommend it for every extract lover / hash lover it's pure dank.

Ollie

Veteran
Looking good guys, keep the Hashish on point ..

BUM SHIVA

Hello Trich lovers!!!

Good that you liked the pictures, will be posting frequently here.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Last week i got 5 bars of this soft morroc hash, they call it "Haradala" very aromatic, clearly we can see influence of dutch/pakistani genetics but still with morrocan trademark.
[/FONT]
As You say, "Haradala" is one of the terms used for mixed genetics, and they usually sport a stronger Terpene profile, with rich aromas and slight citric "edges", nose wise.