What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
nice pics... question... is the Moroccan hash made with locally grown weed?? as never hear about Moroccan weed...

is it sativa or indica??.. as mentioned in other threads I haven't had Moroccan in 40yrs, and at that time it was pure shit, green,green,, pure shit... sure looks tobe a better quality these days..

Ollie

Veteran
The Hashish is made from varietals growing in Morocco, especially concentrated in the Rif mountains and region hereby, starting an hour or so drive from Marrakesh.

Prior there was mainly Moroccan landrace/s, with its usually flowery subtle notes with a sandalwood backend, medium expanding smoke with giggly, ear warming highs.

These days, the pure landrace/s is few and behold and the majority cultivated is "modern" western poly-hybrids, paki/maroc and afghan mixes.

Some of the Hashish produced, is a mixture of above, so that explains the vast majority of the differences, Marrocan Hashish sports these days.

Zekonha as always my home boy you know whats up with that goji extracts, i can recommend it for every extract lover / hash lover it's pure dank.

Agreed ............. looks great to me ...........feel sorry for all the dopes that would look at that and think because it's not "clear" it must be garbage.

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
picture.php

#2 Stamped with a Trophy / Cup
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

D

DankeyKong

picture.php
Hand Rubbed Goji OG

picture.php
I know it's not hash but i smoke it with tobacco so i call it hash :D

picture.php
Ice hash :D

zekonha

Hey dankey, i think you is smoking so much brick weed from 70's :comfort:
IMPORTED, dont fuck with the encyclopedia!!

Got some new pictures from last batch straight from the farm!

Drying/Oxidating ice hash:

l8eHoCZ.jpg

Paraguayan "Marrom" Hash:

ZhJbbuj.jpg

Tiger Balm

ztsOxit.jpg

:rasta:

GaNChO

Hi everyone!
This is my first post, I have been folowing Icmag for too long before starting to participate. I´m a spanish grower and lover of cannabis in general, sativa landraces in particular. With this spanish sun and almost no frost until mid January the possibilities are endless!

Back to the point, while I´m starting my outdoor terrace grow and my last years stash is over I´ve managed to score a lovely 100gr piece of moroccan polm.
My contact usually scores great quality but as a sativa lover I wasnt looking forward to smoke caramellos, often high in pakistani strains and with a heavy sedating medicinal high. I told him this and it took him time to find some ol´good blonde moroccan polm.
This polm has a lovely sweet,malty floral taste with a cocoa/ginger smell. No harshness at all, when left in the hand darkens a lot and becomes sticky, so its kept in the fridge to maintain the flavours and the polm look.
The high is sativa for the first 30 mins with a light relaxing effect in the mind, no heavy body feel at all.

It reminds me much to the unpressed quality tbisla polm you can get in Chefchouen. Id say this resin is a very fine smoke for the summer.

A pleasure to finally engage and write something!

zekonha

OMG GaNChO, This look delcious, i think i got some very similar last year here in sa..

Im a sativa lover too, love to smoke like +10 joints and drink vodka all over the night without any addtives, it's only possible with that sativa hash!! :tiphat:

D

DankeyKong

@Zekonha

Hahaha you know that brick from 70's huh bro hahaha cheers mate let me know when i can go to PY again need to see those awesome hashes

GaNChO

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Zekonha,e
Yeah I know what you mean, I can have a brilliant lond night session with my friends with some good music, a nice pure sativa ans some fine scotch!!
Last harvest was Kind Congo from Tropical seeds, a lovely african sativa with no ceilingf and no headfuck, just pure euphoria!

[/FONT]

L

Luckypunch

This is a mid mid grade .very cheap 2,5 € a g but enjoyable

picture.php

this one is very sticky , it came in 10 g fingers
smell is great and nice high . but tastes and smell like netherweed with an morrcoan plant aftertaste

picture.php

picture.php

:ying:

NotYourSaviour

@zekonha, pengaleng, OkayJoe

Thanks for sharing!

@Luckypunch

This then is a reasonable price(in my humble opinion this should be the case with every piece of resin, haha!), cheers!

@GaNChO

Welcome to the forum and thank you too for this upload!

Love such classic blonde moroccans as well so agree with you. Funnily just travelled around Spain a bit recently and according to your pics and description scored a very similar quality there even though scoring wasn't priority but holiday!

Anyways, here are some pictures(sorry for quality):

Part 1

Classic blonde moroccan:

Moroccan with foreign genetics similar to what I can get at home recently:

NotYourSaviour

Part II Spain:

Paki moroccan:

Moroccan ice-o-lator:

Cheese moroccan if memory serves me right:

Another high grade with forgotten name tag(strain)

Side-note:

Very grateful myself I could have a look at the local markets in Spain by chance(won't name any locations and
areas to protect the innocent:moon:).
Apart from coming across sort of wholesale circles also learnt a lot more about the Spanish Social Clubs and somewhat been there in a way.
Before my trip already read stuff about it over the past years and back then I thought this was a great approach, especially since not about profit!
Well, it's a similar grey area as with dutch coffeeshops though(I frequent since a couple of decades on the regular)so hope they get that fixed soon and fully legalize but offered weed there compared to the Netherlands was way better quality.

Close to proper homegrown weed I'd say(expected that) but was told it of course depends on how many members a club has.
More demand lower quality and saw also a lot of greed and commerce. Prices also tend to rise. Weed goes for like 5-10€ per g there. Hashish like the first three moroccan are 5-8€, the other ones for like 12-15€, indoor ice-o-lators with a similar price range.
Shatter/Bho and all that for 60-80€(more after traditonal hashish), very very tasty and pure.
You can get very similar moroccan hash in the Netherlands but you would have to pay like 2-3€ more so in this case not so much of a difference like with weed(organic stuff available and smoked some mighty Kushes and Diesel).
By the way wasn't offered so much hash from Asia(not so keen anyway) but came across a very good afghan hash from Morocco which I never had before, lovely(kid you not, looked like high grade afghan and also had that taste, pitch-black and shiny, also priced like the moroccan pakis! Had moroccan with afghan genetics in the past but nothing like that.).
On the other hand there is also really sick quality moroccan with foreign genetics around but unfortunately always was sold out when I've been around.

Result: Hope they legalize soon(as the rest of the world). Still places like Amsterdam have an unique vibe USA(US-dispensaries) and Spain(Spanish Social Clubs) can't deliver but their offered weed is mostly very average. One cannot have everything I assume!
Would like to see a mix of all three approaches!

Last edited:

Paysen

Been watching this thread on and off, allways mouth watering x)

Anyways just recieved this gem the other day

Comes in 50g blocks, with a small white paper label "1" on top.
Really creamy and soft texture, melty trchomes
Odor is really pukey and sweet.:good:
Well balanced Head/Body high.:rasta:

Cheers! :wave:

zekonha

@NotYourSaviour very nice samples you got.. these morrocan ice-o-lator, always get there.. these days i see a new batch that come from marimberos that is grown in morrocos, very tasty nicole hash..

@Paysen what a texture broo :woohoo:

Let's keep bumping!

Latest posts

Latest posts