What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

sixixix

This one was soft and sticky, but not like those suspiciously oily black-ish slabs of medium to crappy hash I`ve seen around for a while.

Smells and tastes like old school hash, with a nice kushy taste left in your mouth after exhaling. I`m pretty sure it`s moroccan, but I have no idea about the genetics or origin.

My cell phone sucks at macros, I`ll have to get my digital camera out of hiding one of these days.

ZRuVOXfh.jpg

3AW2Arqh.jpg

More old school stuff. This is more of a polm-ish lightly pressed sift (3-4 cm thick), with a red-brown tone. It was originally more matte, but turned shiny after being vacuum packed. Nice and fresh, with a clear and functional high.

WN4vOx7h.jpg

Z6UIYdKh.jpg

lkVWrodh.jpg

Last edited:

sixixix

Another soft and sticky, very similar to the first one in my previous post, but the aroma is a little bit sweeter.

e7axwCbh.jpg

Ni5JjhSh.jpg

6d76Cfyh.jpg

pXtMGLKh.jpg

Bourbuka

hello sixixix This already looks better, but remember the litmus test is always the effect it makes in your head ...
there was an old Moroccan who said:
if you smoke something you get your head moving..
you remember what is gone..
where you've brought luck,where you've made mistakes--
you make accounts whith yourself--
How many times you did good,how many times you did bad,with others..
Like court.... make the court with yourself,before you begin the day....

Last edited:

TripleDraw27

Veteran
hello sixixix This already looks better, but remember the litmus test is always the effect it makes in your head ...

That quote from that articulate man from the old flick Hashisch! ? He said exactly that man, fresh in my head cause I had found my vhs tape of that...yes vhs. But when i was listening to this guy, he was quite wise.

sixixix

Ha ha, i love that guy! I actually have the movie on DVD! :) I agree on what you say about the importance of the effect. Too many imports these days look and smell the part, but still something is off. I`ve encountered dark and oily hash with an almost depressive high, it makes you sweat at night, and your tolerance skyrockets. Makes you think there`s some kind of synthetic crap mixed in.

I have to mention that i didn`t post pics of the Ketama because of its quality (it was average), but because it`s the first time I`ve seen different kinds of hash in the same slab. It`s like they filled one third the bag with sift, threw in a ball of sticky hash, then filled the rest with sift before sealing and pressing. Probably someones bright idea to get rid of some old sift by spicing it up. I still think it`s stupid.

I have a friend who has been hoarding all the good imports he has had for the last 4 years, and he`s kind enough to share this with me. It`s really nice to have something to fall back on when there isn`t any quality hash to get in my area. :) I`ll grab more pics when i find my camera, the phone cam doesn`t let me get close enough.

The quality is really well preserved when you vacuum seal the hash in double or triple layers of quality bags. I recently smoked a nice hash from 2012, and both the high and taste/aroma was almost as it was back then. There are of course subtle changes (mostly in consistency and color), but they are barely noticeable when you smoke it. I actually posted pics of this one in 2012. I`ll try to take new pictures the next time I have access, so you can see how it has changed in over 3 years.

N9xur.jpg

BmE9u.jpg

jngIs.jpg

Bourbuka

dear friend I write so I get distracted a little ... well known Italian singer-songwriter Lucio Dalla ....
I do not know where you are but here in Italy in the last few years things have changed a lot and the worse the quality and especially the cutting of hashish but the thing most bastard is that they can make you look like a supermodel ...
I also speak in the past 15 years ago I had a friend who unfortunately now I can track down more, even in times of crisis he had always three, four types of choice and all excellent at high prices but justifiable .... I talk about sputnik , caramel, Ketama perfume smells and high levels of other ... now just a memory ..
then you know there are those who are married, those who moved to other cities ... and now I have to make do in some way, but the only thing right now is smoke marijuana, although it is always a commercial product and certainly not tanning has neither the resin nor tHC that satisfies me, but instead of running into other shit hashish fake and see me trapped in a blast of shit, smoke only green ...
although I 15 years I started with the hash and continue to have to want and miss them ...
the old man is just a myth !! I love me too hahaha

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I watched the video... I understand heat will make the hash more plyable, but why keep heating/reheating it??? doesn't that de-grade the potency??

Bourbuka

I watched the video... I understand heat will make the hash more plyable, but why keep heating/reheating it??? doesn't that de-grade the potency??

absolutely not, and in any case is very careful not to burn his hashish, heat compact the resin, increases taste and terpenes and if known its processing is very long, certainly knows what he's doing ....
I would pay gold to have only one gram !! my God

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
absolutely not, and in any case is very careful not to burn his hashish, heat compact the resin, increases taste and terpenes and if known its processing is very long, certainly knows what he's doing ....
I would pay gold to have only one gram !! my God

thanks for reply... years ago I got some affie black hash ... it was the best hash I ever smoked..by far... nothing has come close, n I've visited a'dam a dozen times. always on the lookout for some, but never see it, n the shit I makes with my bubble bags is good.. but it aint affie...

NotYourSaviour

@Bourbuka & zachrockbadenof

I agree to some point with both of you. This excellent video was posted some time ago already and in my humble opinon it definitely shows the difference between 'dry sift'(hash before processing it)and what is called 'hashish' in the end and this indeed is an art in itsself. As said some posts before, we made dry sift from quality indoor too and it looked like the hash before he turned it into hashish(it's also about long-term storage).

I agree about degrading in potency with heating as I'm pretty anal about my hash and don't use a lighter usually(use my hands)so this is definitely improveable. It's the way it is until they are willing to learn new techniques for dry sift though:)!

Bourbuka

@Bourbuka & zachrockbadenof

I agree to some point with both of you. This excellent video was posted some time ago already and in my humble opinon it definitely shows the difference between 'dry sift'(hash before processing it)and what is called 'hashish' in the end and this indeed is an art in itsself. As said some posts before, we made dry sift from quality indoor too and it looked like the hash before he turned it into hashish(it's also about long-term storage).

I agree about degrading in potency with heating as I'm pretty anal about my hash and don't use a lighter usually(use my hands)so this is definitely improveable. It's the way it is until they are willing to learn new techniques for dry sift though:)!

the power is not degraded ... Read this article and you will understand many things

http://nimbinwave.com/page/afghanistan-hashish/