What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

BUDBWOY

Amsterdam Coffeeshop Hashish

Amsterdam Coffeeshop Hashish

Hey People..here a few pictures of hash i got on Saturday in Amsterdam...

Attachments

• Trans Himalaya (1).jpg
    Trans Himalaya (1).jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Trans Himalaya (2).jpg
    Trans Himalaya (2).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 43

BUDBWOY

Some more lovely black hash...Nepal Cream from Popeye.
The pictures in the previous post were Trans Himalaya Hash from Kadinsky.

Attachments

• Nepal cream.jpg
    Nepal cream.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Nepal Cream (2).jpg
    Nepal Cream (2).jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Nepal Cream (3).jpg
    Nepal Cream (3).jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 37

BUDBWOY

Two different Caramellos. The first 3 pictures are from Kadinsky, the other two were from Green Place. Both totally different but very nice. I wish i had taken a picture of the Green Place sample after buying it because it had a beatiful light colour. But after taking it out of my pocket it was quiet dark and really sticky!
The Green Place had also a Red Lebanese on the menu which seemed to be their newest addition to thr hash men, but I just looked at it and didn`t get some (had already spent to much there).
It looked really really nice though, very light red in colour. So if anyone of you has tried this Leb it would be nice to know if it is worth a try.

Attachments

• GP Caramello (2).jpg
    GP Caramello (2).jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Gp Caramello.jpg
    Gp Caramello.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Caramello (4).jpg
    Caramello (4).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Caramello (2).jpg
    Caramello (2).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Caramello.jpg
    Caramello.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 32

BUDBWOY

Some more Moroccan...My favourites of this trip.
King Hassan(Kadinsky) and Green Place Twizzla.

Attachments

• KH.jpg
    KH.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 54
  • KH (3).jpg
    KH (3).jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 48
  • KH (1).jpg
    KH (1).jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Twizzla (2).jpg
    Twizzla (2).jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 47
  • twizzla.jpg
    twizzla.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 44
L

Luckypunch

fresh new polm .smells like honey ,floral and sweet

picture.php

picture.php

happy x-mas ic^s
have a nice and safe time

lp :ying:

daneye

Latest treats from Xinjiang. Hash in the first picture was an absolute treat ! From a different source than usual. Had a very soft and pliable gummy texture and feel. Looked a touch like leb red in certain shades of light but smoked and tasted completely different of course ! The quality of high was fantastic, intensely satisfactory and long lasting :) very indica dominant as is usually the case in this part of the world.

The other two pictures are what I'm currently smoking and in terms of feel and texture, is very similar to the first. Seems a touch less refined and greener in appearance. Flavour and potency are still great but it tastes and feels somewhat "young" as if it hasn't quite been properly cured yet. Could very well be an uncured version of the previous one come to think of it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest treats from Xinjiang. Hash in the first picture was an absolute treat ! From a different source than usual. Had a very soft and pliable gummy texture and feel. Looked a touch like leb red in certain shades of light but smoked and tasted completely different of course ! The quality of high was fantastic, intensely satisfactory and long lasting :) very indica dominant as is usually the case in this part of the world.

The other two pictures are what I'm currently smoking and in terms of feel and texture, is very similar to the first. Seems a touch less refined and greener in appearance. Flavour and potency are still great but it tastes and feels somewhat "young" as if it hasn't quite been properly cured yet. Could very well be an uncured version of the previous one come to think of it.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Thanks Daneye!!Really love your posts as its a very unseen region as far as the hash there goes and TOTALLY unavailable as a Comercial import these days so its a Real Blast for a true hash afficianado to even see this stuff as it is in 2016.It looks very much like my beloved lebanese of yesteryear [i hear making quite a come back right now-not yet gotten my mits on some though].Its a Truly Unique position your in out there,Keep us tuned with ur great posts-maybe one day a few of us might be lucky enough to even experience that locality!

sixixix

Is it a water hash or just called ice cause its soo cool?

This is one of the stranger slabs I have encountered, like it`s two kinds of hash in one slab. One area of the slab is soft and really oily/sticky, like water hash made from fresh material, while the surrounding area is harder, more like a hard pressed polm made from not so fresh sift.

The transition from the hard to the soft material is quite abrupt, like a wall. It`s like this on other slabs I`ve seen as well, the only difference is that the soft area was more in the middle of the slabs, while on the slab in the pic it was more to the side.

My first suspicion was that it had been poorly packaged and stored, but i don`t see how that could be the case. The abrupt transition between the soft and the hard area and the huge difference in softness/consistency is hard to explain, unless the guys who made this hash used two different materials (unmixed) when filling the bags before pressing, which is the most plausible theory I`ve managed to come up with.

I`ll try to get a few more pictures that better show what i mean. It`s really strange, I`ve never seen this before, and I`ve really been turning my head around this for the last days, trying to find an explanation.:confused::dunno:

Last edited:

Ollie

Veteran
There can/will always be the opposite, but to my experience, the more "advanced / branded / hey look at me" the brick stamps are, the more commercial the quality is.

The real deal usually comes without a stamp or a small one, which might only prevail itself to the ones in the knowing.

BUM SHIVA

Latest posts

Latest posts