What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
Sorry guys the last post did go wrong and the attachment didnt show up there, i would like to get that link to picture removed, if any admin is reading but anyways! Here it is. Same hashes listed above, picture comes now! Thanks - THS 420
Your killing me man.
I would love a smoke of each..

You did well to find so much quality.
I'll just have to dribble over your pics...

More pics, when you have time.

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Also looking good.

Prob end up making it myself..

I have zero connection/s , so left to either use my bubble bags, or to dry sift..

but either way, the hash we make is no way as strong as the almost black hash we were buying decades ago... why is that???

if the weed today is stronger then in the past, doesn't it follow that the hash made from todays weed would be stronger?? in our experience it does not..

we have made hash from various varieties we have grown from black domina, chemdog,ssh,blockhead, probably 50+ diff types.. and the shit is not ass-kickin...

normally we are using just the popcorn buds, but recently we made some bubble from almost a lb of sdkush... good...yes... great....def not...

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
ummm, not sure why your not getting the gold?
maybe your tech?
Hash from the strains you mention should be tip top.

THS 420

Your killing me man.
I would love a smoke of each..

You did well to find so much quality.
I'll just have to dribble over your pics...

More pics, when you have time.

Thanks man! I sure will. Good imports are quite rare there days. I will put up 3-4 shots for u guys to see the resin inside Malana Cream. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome for everyone on this board. Peace!

Attachments

• malana c1.jpg
    malana c1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 45
  • malana c2.jpg
    malana c2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 43
  • malana c3.jpg
    malana c3.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 45
  • hash11.JPG
    hash11.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 48

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
ummm, not sure why your not getting the gold?
maybe your tech?
Hash from the strains you mention should be tip top.

not sure... when we use the bubble bags, the hash def bubbles in the pipe, but it seems to get u stone.... not high... if that makes any sense...

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day ZRB

Have you tried fresh frozen material ?
Keeps a lot more of the terpenes than cured material .

I have found similar results making bubble hash . Damn strong but not high in the way I would like .

The Nepalese Hash I had in A dam was delightful .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
Thanks man! I sure will. Good imports are quite rare there days. I will put up 3-4 shots for u guys to see the resin inside Malana Cream. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome for everyone on this board. Peace!

Oh my..
Looks delicious!

When I was last in the Dam we where making rosin from
Nepalese, Cheese hash and even cheap maroc.

I bet you would get 60% plus return.

( just an idea, your stash looks good enough as is)

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
G`day ZRB

Have you tried fresh frozen material ?
Keeps a lot more of the terpenes than cured material .
EB .

all the material is fresh frozen that is used in the bubble bags.. its just strange that its not on a par with the old affie/Nepal/paki we used to smoke...

THS 420

Whatsup people. The hashes im getting from almost everywhere are not only good but fresh as it can be. Its like if the "originals" (i mean the cellofan where are plates packed) are broken its like whole house smells like hash, also when heating and lettin hash bubble for a while i start to melt and when i start to mix it with tobacco or something else, my hands feels like i just made some BUD-Smokes cause my hands get so sticky for real. there is nothing different like real Red Lebanon and its so fresh it really stuck to ur fingers but yes. They produce very limited qty amount of this stuff but nowadays im having my hash-links back after like 5 years period. And JamieShoes I didnt mean North london Thanks alot anyways. Think about it im getting this hash to SCANDINAVIA. Quite much northern eh ? :) THS 420 :tiphat::smoke:

Attachments

• hash12.JPG
    hash12.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 41

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
What I'd do for just 1 block..

Yum yum ! Killer pics THS, you northern boys always have that melty imports.
What's the ballpark price? Gram/ 100g/ kilo?

sixixix

Nice to see another scandinavia hashlover, your stuff seems superb. You are in a nice position indeed, I rarely see stuff like that here. Enjoy :)

:)

99%

if the weed today is stronger then in the past, doesn't it follow that the hash made from todays weed would be stronger?? in our experience it does not..

There's probably a couple of reasons...the main one would be purity. I'm sure that if you grow most decent modern hybrids or potent landraces to their maximum potential, handle them carefully, do a long slow dry, cure and store in optimum conditions for at least several months then dry sift the material with absolute purity in mind the results will be as good or better than the just about all best commercial hashes I smoked from the 70's or 80's.

Is cannabis stronger today than say 40 years ago?...from my experience the answer is yes and no....the best ganja or hash today, with all things being equal, would be as good as the best ganja or hash from decades ago, but lots of hash or grass from back then was crap too, while some of it was fantastic, while most of the stuff now is at least ok...I'd say the average stuff now is better than the average stuff I used to come across back in the 70's or 80's...but nothing is as good as the very pure dry sift I've made from tropical landraces I've grown in the sub-tropics....anyway, that's my opinion, I'd love to hear from others!

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
99%... we have not been dry-sifting other then the buds that we breakup to roll which we do over a 110 screen... all the hash we have been making is from frozen trim..mostly the popcorn buds... we freeze it when freshly cut, and it usually sits in the freezer for 2-3-4mos b4 we get around to using the bags... r u saying that dry-sifting/kif is better then using bubble bags???

by the way agree with ya that today's average stuff is better then the average seedy Mexican we were getting in the 60's/70's...

99%

Bubble bags can make very pure hash with a high altitude head buzz, but with all things being equal, the high from pure dry sift is better in my opinion, I find it hard to describe the difference between the two, but one way would be to describe dry sift as having a more complex, more "rounder" high.

but anyway lets get back to more pics of great import hashish! love this thread, keep em coming!