What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

sandsmp81

Veteran
there is similar lebanese hashish around, still. not very easy to come by but it's out there.

good vibes

Yes I have seen red and yellow leb.

They never stopped producing it it was just no one wanted to smuggle it as the market only wanted soapbar for years......disturbing.

Yes I have seen red and yellow leb.

They never stopped producing it it was just no one wanted to smuggle it as the market only wanted soapbar for years......disturbing.

Seems your right there,the sheer amount of people who needed supplying meant some very sketchy dope,even the untinted stuff was horrible because it contained 4th,5th,6th,7th press oil-less pollen to stretch it out-now,it seems with lots of people happpy with their homegrown,theres lots of good hash about if you look-[although plenty of cheap stretched crap too]not everyone wants skunk-so the Morrocans are raising their game by the looks of it,as that market mustve took a huge hit when soap went 'deriguer'.

pengaleng

Veteran
Like others have said this is one of the best threads on the internet!
In the past few months I have got my hands on
Gooey eggs
3Tb8HZ0.jpg

PgKVj0m.jpg

7J375vu.jpg

I've seen those locally...... Not bad smoke especially at £40 a pop for 10g
Hahah,I wish!Im paying more than you mate,not loads but enough..wish i could get them for that,i really do.What u think the T stands for? tblisa? [or possibly 'tit' in my case as ive been paying more:biggrin:]

oldbean

Hahah,I wish!Im paying more than you mate,not loads but enough..wish i could get them for that,i really do.What u think the T stands for? tblisa? [or possibly 'tit' in my case as ive been paying more:biggrin:]

That's the price in bulk, singles go for about £100/120 & I've often wondered what the T stood for myself

Ollie

Veteran
Looks good !

mixed or mex genetics ?

Pure Maroc "zero zero" (third sieve) is usually more blond / lighter faded in the color.

T

Terps

Cheers mate.

I'm really not sure about what genetics its from tbh but i heard something about AK47 being in some moroccan genetics, not sure how true that is so dont hold me to it!

It could well be something else but i was told it was "00" i just grabbed it to see how it rosins.

Ollie

Veteran
Thanks, none the less it looks tasty and the pliable texture without crumbling makes it one of the better qualities to be had.

sandsmp81

Veteran
Tasty selection there Oaky...are they all marocs?

I picked up some Moroccan isolator..it packs a heavy stone and a tiny bit in my pipe burns for ages.

picture.php

picture.php

I need to get some better camera skills like terps...you're on some david bailey style shit.

Latest posts

Latest posts