What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

mack 10

Resin Herder
Veteran
Someone mentioned they where using some seed oil painted onto/ mixed to the
Hash ( or whatever it is) this gives that bubbling effect. So its not always a sign of quality.
Always try and smoke a sample first.

I bet your sample is bashed to death, as they say.

Sad days for hashini's

Last edited:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
probably some low quality mixed with "arabic gum", i don't know if this is the correct name in english, it makes low grade melt and look almost like fresh eggs.

J

jaded1

Looks like the fake hash you can buy on-line that's had some hemp oil added.A mate got done with the same stuff a couple of weeks ago!(London as well)

Ollie

Veteran
A couple of Resin´s

A couple of Resin´s

Hey Trichome, looks tasty ..

attachment.php

#2 Will take up close picture like #1 once open.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150708_173843 - Copy.jpg
    20150708_173843 - Copy.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 20150708_173854 - Copy.jpg
    20150708_173854 - Copy.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 27

sandsmp81

Veteran
That looks tasty there ollie and some lovely stuff in the pipe there TF

On the subject of polluted high quality hash,I came across some eggs that were messed with last year but luckily I was told before I got any that there was something wrong with them.

Seems as more high quality hash is becoming available again there are still morons willing to fuck with it for a profit.

They want their legs breaking the scum.

Ollie

Veteran
Wicked, thanks for posting in.

Never heard of eggs (good quality) being step´ed.

The ones WHO primarily smoke the eggs, is connaisseurs which will reckon the wrongness right away ..

THats why its primary being done with lower grades, due the fact that the customer base for those products, aint educated and Thus thinking / accepting the "hashish".

Won

I've gotten bad quality eggs as often as I've gotten good quality. Just recently had an egg marked with the number "3", third sift i guess.. It was smokeable, quite strong actually but the high faded very quickly, crappy taste.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
Another flavour from that trip.

Another flavour from that trip.

As the story goes this hash is from critical mass (Dutch genetics) plants grown in Maroco.
Found it at a wonderful little club in Madrid

Strong yes, but it was a hotter smoke.

:woohoo: certainly did the job.

sandsmp81

Veteran
I've gotten bad quality eggs as often as I've gotten good quality. Just recently had an egg marked with the number "3", third sift i guess.. It was smokeable, quite strong actually but the high faded very quickly, crappy taste.

I've seen high quality eggs with 8 on and i thought it was to do with the weight but it could be coincidence.

Smoking some blond at the moment called "superior" only got a blim left I should of took a photo last week. :tiphat:

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
Before some days I made a little trip to the Netherlands and brought some souveniers back home. :) For the Zero and Afghan Kabul I payed 9,50 and 10 Euro, special offer.

Zero

picture.php

Afghan Kabul

picture.php

Pollen

picture.php

Afgahn, not so high potency

picture.php

Any rotten eggs will NOT of been gut-smuggled-not worth the risk,no,what happens is some snide with crap hash fancies a few quid extra and makes his crap hash into egg shapes and sells them as the real deal.a very sad situation.and as for anyone diluting good hash ui agree with sandsmp!

I've seen high quality eggs with 8 on and i thought it was to do with the weight but it could be coincidence.

Smoking some blond at the moment called "superior" only got a blim left I should of took a photo last week. :tiphat:

these have a 'T' on them and are luvely jubbly

Attachments

• july not stock 011.jpg
    july not stock 011.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 20
  • july not stock 013.jpg
    july not stock 013.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 32
just picked up this bubbly maroc loverly stuff one of the best smokes this year :tiphat::dance013:

Attachments

• SAM_2890.jpg
    SAM_2890.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 25
  • SAM_2908.jpg
    SAM_2908.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 22