What's new

ICMAG - CRITICAL MASS COLLECTIVE GIVEAWAY!

Bongstar420

So, I can give away promotional offers and call them "non-commercial?"

View Image]View Image[/url]

ICMAG - CRITICAL MASS COLLECTIVE GIVEAWAY!

Are you ready to own a 5 set of each all-new Purple Skunk Mass & Psychtropic Mass from Critical Mass Collective?

All you have to do, is comment below and nominate a winner from ICMAG – that’s it!

We will choose a winner at random from the nominated names on January the 25th

Want even more chances to win even bigger prizes from this Internet wide contest?

CHECK OUR BLOG OR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR FULL ENTRY DETAILS OF HOW TO WIN THE FOLLOWING:

• PSYCHTROPIC MASS
• MONSTER MASS
• PURPLE SKUNK MASS
• AUTO MASSZAR
• AUTO ANONYMASS
• AUTO MASSASSIN

Good Luck!

gardener60

ICMAG-CRITICAL MASS COLLECTIVE GIVEWAY

ICMAG-CRITICAL MASS COLLECTIVE GIVEWAY

I nominate Lester Beans. Good luck to all the nominees

Justin Halit

Bzing.... 100% Organic grower here looking for magic beans. Will post results upon completion of grow. I am starting a thread here sooooon showing some of my work with other elite genetics.
I have never grown critical anything so it is time. I am ready. Tea is bubbling.
:peacock:

CoCoSativas

Bzing.... 100% Organic grower here looking for magic beans. Will post results upon completion of grow. I am starting a thread here sooooon showing some of my work with other elite genetics.
I have never grown critical anything so it is time. I am ready. Tea is bubbling.
:peacock:

You cant win by posting your own name. You will need to post someone elses and hope someone puts in yours.

CoCoSativas

Thats the spirit of community. I nominate justin halit for making a nomination of another member. Even though that member is me i was waiting and would have voted him as soon as he voted another.

The person who would receive my win really deserves a hand so if my name is drawn i will have a huge smile. If he wins on a draw another less fortunate soul will take my win. I have many friends here, some have money and some dont, some are lucky and some arent. I feel i have been so lucky this year and every other if i win i will pass along my good fortune.

S

strandloper

coco sativa did you give me negative rep for saying I don't get it?

I was talking about the contest not you!

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Just give them to whomever is the most helpful with their knowledge in growing the Tree of Life.

(I wouldn't mind a few to run outdoors though if it came to that...lol)

N

NewAgeGenetics

Just give them to whomever is the most helpful with their knowledge in growing the Tree of Life.

(I wouldn't mind a few to run outdoors though if it came to that...lol)
WORDS! LOL

so send them to yours best friend, to NewAge brotha! :D

Coco Jambo is kinda crazy, huh!? LoL

CoCoSativas

I dont believe ive ever repped you at all. If i have thats strange it may have been meant for another im sorry! I dont give out reps very often, i hit the like button more often.

Are you sure i gave you a red rep? Thags very bizarre ive never given out a red by mistake they require a message. Anyway here is green rep back as an appoligy

Gorilla Seeds

Vendor
Vendor
Before everyone gets their panties in a twist over the rules, we almost always say do this or do that so that people have something to post besides "I'm in!".

The winners will be picked at random and both the posters & the nominees will get an entry. If you're new & don't know who to nominate, just pick someone from within the thread for whatever reason you choose - you like their screen name, you like their avatar, they made you laugh, whatever.

This is supposed to be fun & friendly - not overly complicated or a full-out popularity contest.

Sherry

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
I don't think i can nominate myself, so i'll nominate my other account. Only i don't have one, so....

Just kidding, nice to see some give away-stuff here on the mag. Good job GS :)