What's new

ICMAG - CRITICAL MASS COLLECTIVE GIVEAWAY!

CoCoSativas

I nominate CoCoSativas just cause he would pimp them

Representative of the G's, the real trill fellows, in the hoods, the barrios, even the favela's!

Haha them bitches would be going to another home this dog is stacked for seeds for a while i still have shit coming in to the effect of two packs a week for the last 2 months, except for the week of Christmas. You are right though i would do my best to make them shime, thanks porkie!

Pine factory about to open shop in my place, hahaha my next run is going to be tight. Pine, fuel and lemons oh damn its going to be nuts... the cuts ive been working on putting together are about to go to work

G

ganjygav

I also nominate

MRsistatumbleweed
DJxxx
Jamieshoes
Zamzia
Birdman
Because they're my fwends

X

Xray Kimono

I nominate DJXX, DoubleTripleOg, CocoSativas, Paddi, Budman678, and LemonSkunk420.

Just because they are good peeps

X

Xray Kimono

Also Whodatis, Marlo, TestyMcTester, GardeningAngel, Kalyx... because they are good peeps too

CoCoSativas

I nominate DJXX, DoubleTripleOg, CocoSativas, Paddi, Budman678, and LemonSkunk420.

Just because they are good peeps

Thanks brother. I was going to name you as well but since you just took home a win i figured id save the chances for those who havent claimed a gorilla win. I was sure you would understand, since you are such a kind person.

I love we are all putting up several names and giving many a chance. Go comunity! Love to see it

X

Xray Kimono

Thanks brother. I was going to name you as well but since you just took home a win i figured id save the chances for those who havent claimed a gorilla win. I was sure you would understand, since you are such a kind person.

I love we are all putting up several names and giving many a chance. Go comunity! Love to see it

Word... My treasure from the first giveaway landed today.. im excited to see what we get.

S

sourpuss

No fucking way. Stoned trouts way of life for life!

He may catch more fish but i challenge him to getting more pussy. Theres only 365 days a year.... and im married

Married pussy dont count bro haha. Counts as 1 haha.

Ima little jaded on the whole marriage thing.

I nominate asnob or a$nob. Guys got skillz and is a good dude as well.

Interesting contest here.

Latest posts

Latest posts