What's new

ICMAG - CRITICAL MASS COLLECTIVE GIVEAWAY!

N

NewAgeGenetics

thats someone who stole my name...! I'm happy he finished to post pix with my name finally.

time to nominate slipdefeu bro and Azad! hard mode, all good, all buddy

N

NewAgeGenetics

saw somewhere a typical sphaghettibeloghi plant, dont remember where was the album... so your hero is still around... time to stop to off the forum cocolino btw /Posts Per Day: 8.44/

CoCoSativas

saw somewhere a typical sphaghettibeloghi plant, dont remember where was the album... so your hero is still around... time to stop to off the forum cocolino btw /Posts Per Day: 8.44/

Hes no friend of mine

Wow you sure love to check how much i post. Lol i got time bud. Lots of it but i also killed myself working for the last 7 years so its time for me to kick back. I like to read, and communicate with others so what? Theres folks with 3 times my posts and posts per day so who are you trying to impress?

Why would i stop posting? Because you think i should? Ok buddy got anything else to make me laugh this morning?

Why dont you find something better to do than post my post per day? Nothing better to do but go pop by my page and fap? Sorry im strait and already married so that fantasy can end anytime. Thats ok theres a special button for special people called ignore. Was the end of me seeing a couple dorks on here, you can join them

S

sourpuss

Haters gonna hate. Dont sweat it coco.

I wanna nominate that ghostdawg guy. If anyone needs beans its him. Outdoors quick finishers and a bunch of autos. Hook him up so he can get a roof over his head!!! I dont need beans.

S

sourpuss

New age genetics. 1.89 posts per day... haha. Big fuckin deal... this is the info people are looking for when they come to ic. Post counts :)

CoCoSativas

New age genetics. 1.89 posts per day... haha. Big fuckin deal... this is the info people are looking for when they come to ic. Post counts :)

Hes just got nothing better to do. He thinks posting my posts per day annoys me, i just laugh and think hes obviously not understanding the point of the forum is to use it. Theres tons of people on here way more then me.

Big deal about that post count anyway. I just deleted 3000 (about 1600 sent and 1400 incoming) mid december and my box is at 1000 sent and 1000 recieved. I dont give a rats ass what he thinks there he can go amd tell everyone how many pms i get and send :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thanks though sourpuss. I feel like a donkey slipping and not nominating you. Another less lucky grower who is a winner no matter what. You know you will win no matter what. If i recall you mentioned a friend had offered a gift of beans to get you back on your feet when you are ready. Make sure you stay on that :biggrin:

Anyway another nomination goes to sourpuss.

Latest posts

Latest posts