What's new

ICMAG - CRITICAL MASS COLLECTIVE GIVEAWAY!

CoCoSativas

pictures or it never happened - is that the Hash plant /Critical Mass? im a hash lover and on the hunt for good resin producer

Steve

You nevee seen fans covered in trichromes? Wow lots of what i run does that, the underside of my super lemon haze gets so covered the leaves canoe upward...

I had a satori from mandala that was covered even the stalk. My slh has partial stalk coverage and its sticky as hell to touch.

I have a pictire somone recently sent me of a chem family plant its totally covered. Lots of examples of growers maximizing their genetics

I nominate several people.

DJXX even though he dosent need mre seeds he is a super charachter and a total inspiration, his strength of character is amazing.

Ganjygav because he deserves a win and never gets it

Golden tree because he is again a inspiring charachter we all love.

Lester beans because he also desevers a win, even though hes a winner no matter what contests he wins.

Double triple og i nominate for a act of kindness i hear may or may not have happened today from a friend.

I nominate payaso, because hes too cool and again a charachter who just downright deserves it.

Shithawk420 because he is less lucky than i

Porkchop buddah because he had a recent run of bad luck and lost all his genetics

Ph patrol because he was and is a caring friend whos concern helped ground me through terrible pain

Windycitysmoker because i like talking to the guy. Hes another great friend who keeps me interested here, cant wait for his test to light up.

I could give you more reasons than one all of those friends deserve a win. I could list a reason each of my friends deserve this win, but those guys were the first to my mind.

CoCoSativas

Nominate CoCo Sativa ... as a fehnewbee here I've learned a lot from those posts.

Wow im really touched someone nominated me. Please join me in my thread man make a post, vote the poll in my new thread. Im always on the look out for new friends. Sometimes im not always the most friendly but im trying to work on that :biggrin: always a work in progress.

I will let you know if i win i have promised to turn over the win to a less fortunate member. If i were to win a second time another less fortunate member will claim my pruze. Im very well atocked for a long time so please be aware, your kind nomination will help me make someone elses day. No word of a lie if i win, anyone can ask gorilla after it happens i am not the one who will claim it. Many have been kind to me over my time growing i feel its time to pass it on.

Wow im very honoured. Someone just called me a troll today, another called me one of reefs cro ies. I laugh that shit off but this type of thing i truely appreciate. If what i say or do helps even a few get to where im at that would be very special to know indeed.

Do t be a stranger. You know where to find me

CoCoSativas

I nominate stoned-trout so he can stop chasing woman, smoking dope and fishing for a few months a do something productive. LOL! The guy gets more pussy and catches more fish than anybody on here. It needs to stop.

No fucking way. Stoned trouts way of life for life!

He may catch more fish but i challenge him to getting more pussy. Theres only 365 days a year.... and im married

budsnblunts

Veteran
I also nominate:
Rumblefish
Noyd666
Globule
Rod58
B00m (why not b00m? :tongue: )
Bud Green Sr.
Sat X RB
Elmer Bud
Goldust
KITCHA
Tonygreen
william69er
Good luck fullas, yous all deserve a chance at winning.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Growsjoe1 for being a really nice lurker!
Unclefishtick for being the most popular poster in history!
:biggrin:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Seeing your an ICMAG suporter, I also nominate Al Botross. If we can nominate as many times as we like then why not. Good luck mate.

CoCoSativas

well, isn't this way more warm & fuzzy than my comp was ...

nice to see a distinct lack of drama on a forum.

Sherry

Its cuase you are old news now haha. No more drama for you.

Lol warm and fuzzy be the right way. No one ever said we couldnt nominate several people. I figured it was fair to list why they should win. The others nominating multiple people get it too, spread the maximum amount of love :biggrin:

Your next one we will be sure to show the love

N

NewAgeGenetics

I nominate Bill Clinton because of the monica lewinsky thing!

Last edited: