What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

shithawk420

Veteran
LMFAO at bingo night!LOL!that's actually a very good idea!instead of being a dickhead troll why don't you help these older people out and maybe try to make some honest money,instead of relying on your 200$ a month guberment money.fucking dick

LEF

Veteran
Maybe you could become a security guard for the place eventually

Working at home ya know

thers always somthin to do in boston,go into southie and have a few drinks at a local ,pub,
northend plenty of good food,i like la dolce vitas,,get stoned go to the aquarium,
home,catch a bruins game,have lunch at the top of the pru
,great place for a roastbeef sandwich in chlmsford if your close ,forget the name of the place
man i miss home
love that dirty water

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
that dirty water grew me some good dope...Charles river is a lot cleaner than it used to be when I was a kid..

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thers always somthin to do in boston,go into southie and have a few drinks at a local ,pub,
northend plenty of good food,i like la dolce vitas,,get stoned go to the aquarium,
home,catch a bruins game,have lunch at the top of the pru
,great place for a roastbeef sandwich in chlmsford if your close ,forget the name of the place
man i miss home
love that dirty water

Mike's City Diner in the South End, Washington St.

real REAL homestyle cookin' and very affordable. sit down to one of their turkey suppers and take home a doggy bag worthy of a full 2nd meal, awesome comfort food.......

Snype

Veteran
Anna's Taqueria is where I eat most days in Cambridge / Boston. I get the same thing every time. Super Pork Burrito. I can taste it now.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
last time in that area was one place like glass slipper or some bs...retired strippers is my guess...gone in 60 seconds

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Anna's Taqueria is where I eat most days in Cambridge / Boston. I get the same thing every time. Super Pork Burrito. I can taste it now.

Hell yeah man, I go to the one in Porter Square. Its like $9 for a steak super burrito (you have to say super steak). Don't forget the pineapple soda

Snype

Veteran
Hell yeah man, I go to the one in Porter Square. Its like $9 for a steak super burrito (you have to say super steak). Don't forget the pineapple soda

I grew up in Porter Square. That Anna's used to be a Boston Market back in the day. I always get the Pineapple Soda or the Mango Nectar. Mad Jalepeno's on my Burrito as well. Refried beans and rice. Salsa. Damn I miss Anna's.

Latest posts

Latest posts