What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

iTarzan

Veteran
Google if you want to know about him.

You never spent a year or 10 years sleeping that way. He is at probably the highest level of minimalist living that anyone could maintain in the USA.

shithawk420

Veteran
I haven't heard of him either.he can't be too minimalistic if he can post about it on the net.but yeah I agree that is not the way to live for me if he is sleeping under a tree."Sup baby,wanna come back to my tree and shake some leaves!"lol!

shithawk420

Veteran
And if all this is true I'm actually pretty jealous. I love older people and they love me.I help them out whenever I can and all I want is to hear a good story,cuase everyone has a good story.you better take advantage of that Doober.But I am not like people our age.hell,my dad is my best friend.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
The senior citizen building sounds cool dbdoober

People trust older people much more then younger, me included

As for quiet
I believe thats good

If yu want action you go out

Heck yeah bro, my place is awesome. Never any complaints, I get along with everyone. Been there almost 6 months now. Brick everything...walls, floor...but it has drywall and paint too but very warm in the winter and cool in the summer. I have the biggest apartment. Saw another one, was so small. I'm so lucky.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
just stocked up on my medicine -
hash made from Blue Dream
L.A. Confidential
Bubba Kush
Should be a great month. I'm smoking some hash and sipping my damn good coffee right now

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Nick Dodge is a T.V. show...

Nick Dodge is a T.V. show...

who the hell is nick dodge.....????? and I have slept under an undercut bank on the river under the tree roots once ..it was badass...I can get ya a few pics if ya want...

That means it is all bullshit, guaranteed.

:party:

waveguide

Veteran
some people
never
learn to stop listening to the television's opinion of everything

with their eyes and ears so full of
things that can be transmitted and represented

perhaps they neglect to develop perception
of
things that can not be transmitted and represented

and so
they
will never understand
what others experience
in nature

because they have been encouraged to focus on valid representations within their culture

instead of eg. the ever flowing pulsating transducing energy field perception of a complete universe

present in itself instead of a representation

why do people represent? wouldn't it be more direct and honest to simply present?

Tyga

Veteran
You dont got any friends bro? Lol.. Boston always got shit goin on.. Leave the community and walk the city

A

acridlab

^^not to mention all the diseases and viruses just spreading rampant through large cities and prisons of course

Tyga

Veteran
Yeah listen to them. Be a lonley
Anti-social stoner and sit inside all day and dont socialize with anyone. Thats the real key to happiness.. Smh

A

acridlab

Could always grab up one of those boom'n grannies,, make her feel young again?? No?

Latest posts

Latest posts