What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
DOOBER, you ever get baked and go to Fenway?

yeah I go to Fenway Park and see a baseball game once in a while. It's getting very expensive though. Ticket in bleachers is $20. I'm a huge baseball fan, doesn't matter who's playing.
Now season tickets...that's a whole other story. I would have a great year if I had season tickets, even in the bleachers. However, I don't have the kind of dough needed. I think it'd be a little over $1,500 for the season for a bleacher seat. Well worth it, but it's money I don't have. There's a good headshop down the street from Fenway Park, Sugardaddy's. Really over-priced though unless you're just getting a spoon or something. If you're a veteran they give you 15% off.

Green Squall

Ya, tickets prices are really expensive, but they are having trouble selling them the last few years. Try craigslist a few hours before a game and you can find great deals. We used to have no problem selling extra tickets, now its hard to even get face value if we can't make the game.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
you should get trained as physical therapist ....you got built in clients...that and bingo night and you would be set

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
@Stoned Trout - that kayak set up legit! You and I would get along really well. Doors and fishing

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
@Stoned Trout - that kayak set up legit! You and I would get along really well. Doors and fishing
unlike doober I get outdoors a lot..that yak is set up for any situation.. its not ideal but it is fast for hit and run fishing and ocean travel distance...its been from maine to florida and florida to cali....and crosscountry packed with weed a few times ...lol..it great excersize and you can sneak up on wildlife...doober wants a yak too ,Charles river is great kayaking there its gotten a lot cleaner ..I grew a lot of dope on it I should know,,Charles river regatta always had me nervous due to helicopter coverage....yeehaw

Latest posts

Latest posts