What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
This thread is killin me. Not sure why I'm following it. You seem to be just like the old friends I cut out of my life. Cheers!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

I've come a long way since starting this thread. Settled in now. My living room is huge. It's amazing. I have 2 huge walk in closets as well...the one in the bedroom I'm using for sure. It's very peaceful - you can't hear anything. Looks like I was right about smoking - nobody notices/cares. Only like 3 other units in this building, and I haven't had one problem. It's great - I smoke all day/any time and I've never once even heard the other people say anything in the hall. You barely even see them in the hall as it is...maybe once or twice a week. They're all really old. Meals on Wheels and stuff. Best spot ever for smoking. Who knew. Any way, I'm very happy here.
Stoner4life don't bother looking for the futuristic green Nike kicks, I'm wearing them! Nike is also releasing the Back to the Future ones.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Reminds me of my first pad. So cool to see the transformation.

If its okay to paint the walls a different color, I would do it.
Not too dark, but something to lessen the sterility of the
white walls and floors.

Smoke all day, not a care in the world. Damn.

Snype

Veteran
You're doing better than us cause you have a bed. We sleep on a futon on the floor. After the harvest maybe we can get a bed too! We got around 20 rooms and have no furniture at all. Just an empty house. Not even a table or chair.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Reminds me of my first pad. So cool to see the transformation.

If its okay to paint the walls a different color, I would do it.
Not too dark, but something to lessen the sterility of the
white walls and floors.

Smoke all day, not a care in the world. Damn.

Yeah man I was thinking of painting it dark green. I have to call and ask if it's alright to paint. Wasn't on the lease paperwork. Hanging shit with nails was though. That was really odd. So I used thumbtacks

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
You're doing better than us cause you have a bed. We sleep on a futon on the floor. After the harvest maybe we can get a bed too! We got around 20 rooms and have no furniture at all. Just an empty house. Not even a table or chair.

Hey man you'll have that place decked out don't worry. You should scan Craigslist, in the free section...there's some good stuff not joking. Your house sounds big man, congrats

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Use a groove tube is you're worried about smell.

Toilet roll stuffed dryer sheets. Exhale smoke through groove tube

N

noyd666

YO DOOB GET OUTA THE CITY,HEAD FER THE HILLS, DO SOME MOONSHINE RUNNING.

Snype

Veteran
It's -32 degrees F right now. You guys in Beantown have no idea how cold that is. Last week it hit -20F.

Here's what the infrared thermometer says right now:
picture.php

N

noyd666

32f = 1.3 c ,its 26.8c in front of computer ,now 6 oclock at night, fuk that's cold. here I am battling the heat lol send us some chill.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Snype that thermometer is awesome man! Straight out of that movie Predator or something. Good find.
Noyd thanks for the plant rep. Yeah I found some nice house plants, a couple big fake ones too.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
absolutely...you should see the looks I get while hitting the bong in the kayak......yeehaw...kayaking with weed kicks ass

blastfrompast

Veteran
It's -32 degrees F right now. You guys in Beantown have no idea how cold that is. Last week it hit -20F.

Here's what the infrared thermometer says right now:
View Image

I feel for you... it was -40'C with the windchill the other day here...ie -40'F (amazing how it lines up so nice)

Worse yet..I ripped the track on my sled...so no hauling firewood till I find a replacement bogie axle rod...or cut down and tape the one I got shipped by a parts reseller that was 1/2 inch fucking too long

Latest posts

Latest posts