What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

there's gotta be some sweet young thangs coming to visit the residents there Doober, focus on gettin' together w/some of them, that joint could be one of those obscure untapped resources guys are hoping to find.......

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
the only visitors I've seen were kids...the old people use them to suck their life force out or something.
As I look out my window I see trees...but also a parking lot and another building. It's fairly peaceful here. There's a big park right next to me and I here the ice cream truck every day.
Getting my grow on here. Supplies in the next few weeks.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Don't take this the wrong way but your gonna get busted if you grow in a building FILLED with Seniors with nothing better to do than GOSSIP. If you think they haven't noticed the smell of MJ smoke....your wrong.

Growing ... I dunno if I would try that....All it would take is one grumpy old person calling calling the LEO's and your pooched.

And I doubt you would survive in Jail if you don't like sleeping in your own place and prefer to crash at your parents place....get what I'm saying.

If I was you I would stick with just smoking the green, unless you can get a med card and your state is friendly.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
yeah they decriminalized it here and it's also now medical. Don't have my card yet but not letting that stop me from growing. I'll get the card eventually. Plus they're still working out some stuff with all the new changes.
Been to jail. Jail sucks. If you don't think jail always sucks...idk.
I don't have too many neighbors...there's only 3 more apartments in my building. I really don't think anyone has noticed and if they did they just didn't care. They're old and I guess mainly Russian, so it's pretty cool. Trust me, I'm in a really good spot. Small building.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just so you know, Doober... just because you have your medical card doesn't mean you can grow in an apartment.

I'm in Oregon, and even if you have your OMMP card (oregon medical marijuana program) it doesn't allow you to grow in an apartment if it is against the landlords wishes. That's why I haven't had a garden since living here the last 4 years, I'd get tossed out onto the street with a 72 hour notice and have no where to go. It's not worth taking a chance with your odor control system going down when your neighbors are so damn close.

I bet the same situation exists where you live. Better check it out before it is too late.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
well I'm settled in now. Have a few more plants but they're actually huge fake trees. It's pretty cool. Put white lights around one of them, looks nice at night. Have CFLs now in all the sockets. Even though electricity and heat is included in the rent I have to have those CFLs. Have the thermostat on 60 and it's been nice and toasty down in the 30's. I want to go to the Tibetan store and grab some decorative banners and then the museum shop places where they have little Egyptian statues and stuff. I love the museum store. You can paint the Mesoamerican stuff, it looks amazing.
I like to keep my place nice and clean. I've been watering all the plants regularly so hopefully they don't all die. Everything is going great. I'm so thankful for my awesome huge apartment.

shithawk420

Veteran
Haha! I know how old he is and most of this thread is just to get a certain reaction.I would not take anything he says serious.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We need a female protagonist inserted into this thread somewhere. Then it would like.......

Yummy Bud 2.0

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool I caught me 2 trolls right here. Ignored.

better make that 3 waterboy.......

are you still wearing those electric lime green kicks???

aaff5556_zps1141cf75.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah,sure we are the trolls.you should be lucky Spastic Gramps blesses our presence. I was wondering how he was doing.good to see you Gramps.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
my view kicks ass.....city life blows chunks compared...I got my own place its boring as fuck and I like it that way..if I want drama I go out

iTarzan

Veteran
It is all personal opinion stoned-trout. I like country but don't want to live in the wilderness. Many people love city life. They love people, hustle and bustle, the shows, movies, theatre, museums and all the stuff cities offer.

IF you live in the wilderness in a cabin that is wonderful. That being said as cool as Nick Dodge is he is not living a good life and is an idiot. If you sleep under the roots of a tree you have a pathetic life imho but Nick Dodge thinks you or I and everybody else blows chunks.

LEF

Veteran
The senior citizen building sounds cool dbdoober

People trust older people much more then younger, me included

As for quiet
I believe thats good

If yu want action you go out

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah,sure we are the trolls.you should be lucky Spastic Gramps blesses our presence. I was wondering how he was doing.good to see you Gramps.
I've been well bro. Busier than ever. Trying to make hay while the sun shines. The commodity my business revolves around has collapsed 50% in the past few months. I've seen this movie before. Stacking cash for the cold winter months/years ahead. Shale producers still have to produce no matter what to retain cash flow. Drilling is collapsing. Glad I started my business on the production side.

I pop in every now and then and check on TD. Post here and there. Particularly if the OP is YummyBudlicious. :joint: :tiphat:

Hope all is well with you brother.

Stay Frosty.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
It is all personal opinion stoned-trout. I like country but don't want to live in the wilderness. Many people love city life. They love people, hustle and bustle, the shows, movies, theatre, museums and all the stuff cities offer.

IF you live in the wilderness in a cabin that is wonderful. That being said as cool as Nick Dodge is he is not living a good life and is an idiot. If you sleep under the roots of a tree you have a pathetic life imho but Nick Dodge thinks you or I and everybody else blows chunks.
who the hell is nick dodge.....????? and I have slept under an undercut bank on the river under the tree roots once ..it was badass...I can get ya a few pics if ya want...