What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

LEF

Veteran
Hospitals over here are major "hirers", jobs in nursing and personal support workers (taking care of residents) good pays but a lot of work.

I like hospitals, could see myself becoming a nurse. Would have liked and would like to become a doctor but they ask for very high grades, who knows, it's not too late.

Sure the atmosphere in hospitals can be somewhat down, but that's where I feel my positive attitude/smile can shine. There are others as well in the staff who can be pleasant, I guess it depends on the place.

I was surprised to hear you say you offered to volunteer. It's like it came out of the blue, I don't remember you mentionning it. I'm proud of you for it.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey Mrs B/Trout man/Lef
Hope you have a great weekend! Just having my morning puff and coffee. Baseball season is here again! Go 'topes! :)

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Morning every one.
New seeds arrived safe and sound new ballast should be here on Monday. And even though we bought one a few weeks ago it looks like we might be getting another puppy.

Midwest sticky

A eight week old golden retriever, friend can't keep him so I'm picking him up on the 17th. This place is turning into Noah's arc lol.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awww how sweet!! Golden retrievers are the mellowest cool dogs...at work the other day a teenage girl came in with a guide dog for the blind dog. It was a retriever named Ronaldo! He was tooo cute, he comes in again I'll take a pic of him.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
perfect day..taking old camera out on lake and get some pics....bloody mary and a bowl to get me going and a j for the lake....yeeeehaaaaawwww....fuck da city..have a good day doob....the trees are starting to get submerged...cant edit double pic ..

Last edited:
N

noyd666

woof. tazy bulldog, small breed.
picture.php

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey everyone, hope your weekends are going awesome! Just sitting on the sofa watching movie with Christopher Walken and Sean Penn. Kind of lame, nothing on. Pretty medicated. My bong is àlways squeaky clean. Just found NASCAR on TV, have a good night everyone! :dance013:

Midwest sticky

drowning kayaker babe is first on my list ..then I get to do mouth to mouth guaranteed..plus theres the saving her life thing...hey we can dream ....yeehaw

Have a lifeguard sign painted on your kayak and be ready:tiphat:
Nice pups noyd.
Was looking for a new piece ( yes I broke another one) and holy shit are bongs pricey now! Might just have to buy a cheap ass pipe from amazon. Any one know a good cheap online place?