What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

blastfrompast

Veteran
Midwest:

Carefull with those balasts, Subcool left a pump on in our rez we used for watering once with the line outside the rez.... All I could hear was the sound of splashing water....RIGHT next to the balasts... He had put them on cinderblocks luckily, but a stream of water wouldn't have been foiled by a mere cinder block..

Moral of the story...water and balasts don't mix, All my balasts are external to my rooms, on high shelves (4ft above the floor)....

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Yes the one that didnt get damaged has been moved to a shelf that I put up this morning and I ordered a new ballast.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Midwest and trout man sounds like you've got some nice Spring weather going. Mrs B I'll take some snow any day! We broke the record here this year. I don't think it'll snow out here again. Although, I did hear sleet might be around tomorrow.

Had an amazing day, really positive and happy. Saw so many beautiful women.

Here's a pic of a nice little Kush x Diesel bud I'm about to smoke on

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey 420! No doobies here man, I get the most out of my buds by using a clean bong with fresh cold water. I could medicate 3 times with the amount of herb in a doober

LEF

Veteran
So i guess you should be called D.B.bonger

What does the db stand for anyway doob ?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
we got some rain...saved 15 gallons ..taking it easy ..waiting for my e cig stuff to come in ...the mail system sucks up here..regular mail is so slow...about a week for anything..fuckers I need some nicotine..maybe get a cigar today...lazy cool damp day..prob lay on couch and watch movies.chill like doober does. yeehaw...tomorrow I will hit lake

LEF

Veteran
db-cooper-sketch.jpg

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
he also must of been stoned to think he could get away safely with it.that one drink wasn't enough.....hell he might of been tripping balls...I got my own place,,, its boring as fuck and I love it..no roommate, no drama,no city...river out back...yeeehawwww....lots of partys

LEF

Veteran
You say its boring as fuck but at same time you say lots of parties.

Im thinking your saying its boring for majority of city folk ?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
my pad is boring .,,,real close however is not....yeehaw..I go to the fun and come home to boring pad...if I hook up I go to sierra motel....I don't need any drama...the swimming hole on river is almost never boring..well during warm tourist season anyhow

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Signed up to volunteer at local hospital but got really bad vibe from the place and people agreed I should volunteer at another hospital, so I looked into that and waiting to hear from them in few weeks.
Pretty raw out today, low 30s and drizzle. Supposed to be in 60s tomorrow. Good bench weather.
Hope everyone is smoking good

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's nice of ya doober, what was weird about it? The ppl working there or what?
It's a beautiful day here, just got done working in the grow room.....cooking some nice steaks for dinner tonight.