What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

N

noyd666

don't forget church mate, easter an all that. plenty of protests going on in Melbourne, anti Islamic stuff like fuk off lol we don't want sharie law, few punches thrown. even throwing bottles at the refs at football, easter fun in oz.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
former guest ..my bed is half empty ...my pillows are cold..i heard you are hot...yeehaw...you have beat my record.they deleted your very existence....awesome weather tonight ..teriyaki steak and baked potatoes on da grill for 5...no veggies our early morn bloody marys covered our veggie requirements today..hangover tomorrow expected

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Who's a genius? Me... So I go into the flower room to give the ladies their daily inspection and while in there i Tripped into a bunch of bamboo plant stakes and all the sudden one of the lights goes out? So I take my head phones out and when I turn around what do I see? A five gallon jug full of water i knocked over and where is the water pooling up? On one of my mothafucking ballasts! I didn't hear it get knocked over cause I had my head phones in and didn't feel myself hit it cause of nerve damage.Moral of the story Is... Don't be a dumb fuck like me.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Fun Easter Dinner..

Fun Easter Dinner..

Colossal King Crab Legs, Purple Mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob, peas.

I believe I've had plenty :party: Just smoked a Fatty

Midwest sticky

Sorry to hear about the ballast Midwest. Gotta be careful in there.

Had a great Easter. Hope everyone is high

The fucked up part about it is for weeks I've been saying I'm going to "make a shelf for the ballasts in case I spill some water" but of course I chose to be a lazy shit so now I have to come up with some cash to get a new light and the best Part is I'm 4-5weeks into flower and they're just starting to bulk up":wallbash:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's snowing here, haven't snowed in a cpl do years which is very unusual...big huge flakes, so pretty. I'm sure you east coasters don't think its so pretty as much as you all got this winter.

Midwest sticky

Snow huh...enjoy? It's nice and sunny here today about 60or so and i have the day off plus theres nothing that has to be done,Yaaaa freeday!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
gonna be mild all week mid 60s...a bit overcast/cloudy... great fishing ..got a nice big trout yesterday...put it on grill and ate it..bones/skin went in veggie garden....yeehaw

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice sticky enjoy the day..I have to work this afternoon but till then it's puffcity!! hehehe
Yummm trout, haven't had fresh trout in years even tho I have a river in my front yard full of them.