What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey Midwest that sucks bad bro sorry to hear that. Your physician must be a total jerk off. Fuck them. The VA I know is a travesty. I worked there one summer as a janitor and met some great old guys that lived there who loved talking. I think I gave them some happiness. But the rest of the organization is complete shit. Fuck the VA. Can you get medicare or state health insurance?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't believe they did that to you!! Well I kinda can, Feds are just fucked up, so wrong sticky, I hope the appeal changes their mind, I thought the VA was looking into mmj for the vets??

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
They are but I don't live in a med state. Plus the va will never ok it unless the federal government acknowledges medical marijuana.
Doober, I'm not sure if I'd qualify but I'm going to start checking it out. And yeah The va has a long history of fucking people over.

Last edited:
N

noyd666

any easter eggs doober? smoking? shit weather here mate but no can change that.

Former Guest

I love your signature :) stoned trout. I liked it before but I really like it now! :huggg: I miss fishing! I just couldn't hurt the wormies so I used powerbait worms. When I was removing soil I would find the worms and hand pick them out and into the bed next door. I swear I've got to have more worms than I found. I think they got skurred and ran off! At least I can sleep at night knowing they're happy in the new bed....the survivors at least. :frown:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hi luckybean welcome back!!! :hug: Happy Easter

Trout man hope you get some bites today, man!

Noyd what's up man! You do Easter down there? Hoping for some presents and good light brunch with fruit and granola and stuff

Place is quiet, gave my old neighbor some banana bread the other day. I ate half. Stocked up on smoke. Cleaned. Got a little food for the cupboard. Watching 5th Element

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Mornin' Doob. Happy Easter Eve to you (as my daughter told me this morning). :biggrin:

I love your signature :) stoned trout. I liked it before but I really like it now! :huggg: I miss fishing! I just couldn't hurt the wormies so I used powerbait worms. When I was removing soil I would find the worms and hand pick them out and into the bed next door. I swear I've got to have more worms than I found. I think they got skurred and ran off! At least I can sleep at night knowing they're happy in the new bed....the survivors at least.

Anything that'll bite worms will bite these:
500-3.jpg

They stink a little and you have to get a small enough hook that won't mess up the baits.... if your hook isn't small enough, the bait will fall off too often. Berkley Crappie Nibbles - can be found at Wally World or Academy, etc.. These can be used to "tip" jigs, also. Kid-friendly baits. They're best for panfish but anything will bite them.... anything I've fished for. Accidentally caught catfish and bass using these on small jigs.

Love me some fishin. Father was a guide growing up.

Hope ya don't mind me given fishing tips in your thread, Doob. :) Hope you have a blessed day tomorrow and perhaps spend some quality time with loved ones?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey random happy easter to you n ur family too. Na man fishing tips is fair game. I used to catch and release but I never pull on the line fast enough and the fish ends up swallowing the hook and I feel really bad so I don't fish anymore. I've seen a sea bass swimming up in Maine...thought it was a barracuda, it was like chomping its teeth at me.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
power bait kicks ass. big Berkley fan... I have used the worms and crawdads and trout bait..... temps back to normal ..nice mellow breeze....yeehaw...hacked into my thumb with hacksaw a bit..have to take it easy or it bleeds ..prob should of got a few stitches..but I finished my new rodholder...yeehaw fuck it..weed an whiskey,gorilla tape and toilet paper for thumb..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
power bait kicks ass. big Berkley fan... I have used the worms and crawdads and trout bait..... temps back to normal ..nice mellow breeze....yeehaw...hacked into my thumb with hacksaw a bit..have to take it easy or it bleeds ..prob should of got a few stitches..but I finished my new rodholder...yeehaw fuck it..weed an whiskey,gorilla tape and toilet paper for thumb..

ever tried the Berkely GULP artificial minnows? damn crappie/bass etc will eat them things just like live minnows. gorilla tape & toilet paper? whatsa matter, too cheap to buy Super Glue? :biggrin:

Midwest sticky

Use super glue on your cut It works great.

Midwest sticky

Should work fine,put a nice thin smooth layer right over the cut."liquid stitches"
Needless to say disinfect it first.