What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Nice man! I don't have any hiphop...well I have a Dr. Dre station but that's about it. Some reggae. Lots of 80s stuff. I'm not liking Pandora on the tablet, way too many commercials. Would upgrade but it still plays the same songs.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
admit it your cheap...fwiw ramen noodles don't count as dinner for a date either...yeehaw haven't tried Pandora ...

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the paid version is worth it, they don't play as many as the same songs. but in general you need to have a lot of stations on random to really get some diverse new songs.

i listen to roots reggae, here are a few of my favorites...
dr. alimantado
dennis brown
barrington levy
niney the observer
horace andy
cornell campbell
augustus pablo
johnny clarke
eek-a-mouse

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well went to surgeon and she said its a hernia the size of a dime and doesn't need surgery.

Hey whats the deal with luckybean getting banned? That's bs. Can anyone un-ban her? Did she even get a warning?

Feeling good, good weather.

Edit: okay luckybean got a 2 month ban. Nothing I can do. She'll be okay.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's good about the hernia doobs!
Happy hump day...oh ya its April fools day, going to prank anyone?? Heheh

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Thanks Mrs B!
I save my practical jokes for espionage.
Tuna gets rank when you put it in a bed that's unoccupied for a few weeks.
Ever watch the Norm McDonald movie Dirty Work?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
loved that movie...I am a fisherman.. I know all about fishy smells...oily type fish stink the worst..hey we lost one of the flock..how long till reincarnation/rebirth ?.. hope she is well....yeehaw.. spent all morn car insurance shopping..what a hassle...with a few lies tho I got the price lower than before..the last crooks raised my prices every 6 months...got a great deal with esurance...

N

noyd666

did anyone catch a buzz...any stoned birds...lol...got ass kicked in horse shoes..2 old guys dominated the pit...ringer after ringer...got a buzz ,got a tan...tomorrow I go fishing..relax....yeehaw..its gonna be a horribly hot summer the way things going..musta been 95 or so ..
ahh yes quite a few gathered round the bonfire reported being a bit ODD lol. what a waste. that bunch probably took it all out and refilled.:tiphat:

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Well today's the day I find out if the gov is going to take away my Veteran benefits for testing positive for thc. What a fucking joke. Hope you all have a good one.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wtf sticky, that's messed up!! Hope they make the right decision and not take your benefits away, dumb ass government

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I have heard of vets getting a hard time due to marijuana,, even calling em addicts and refusing pain meds till their system clean....bunch of bullshit...hope it works out for ya...yeehaw..sitting here sippin my morning bloody mary...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
How can they do that? I don't think that's possible man...I know some doctors won't give pain meds if you smoke but I've never heard of the VA stripping someone's benefits because they smoke cannabis.

Midwest sticky

They can't take away the money I receive but they can take away medical benefits. That's what they're trying to do.

Midwest sticky

Well no more benefits. Needless to say ill be appealing their decision but I'm probably not getting them back.
And doober: a certain somebody asked me to lite a fire under your ass to get your grow setup.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Coming up on 9 months DB how you liking the place?

VA won't give pain meds or hepC cure if you smoke and/or drink and I know that for a fact. Friend in the system informed me of the fact when I popped off about something VA related.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey there Hank. Yeah the VA won't give you pain meds if you're a medical cannabis patient. Still haven't ever heard of them cutting off medical benefits entirely for it.
The place is awesome man, I fit right in with the old people. Gave them banana bread the other day. I just smoke all day worry free. Funny thing is the incense stinks up the hall bad...but not my smoke. Sitting on my balcony now, 58° and sunny. How are things over there man?
PS I don't crank music, I'm quiet, but been playing a lot of old jazz. Don't think you can really hear it though. Eh, muffles my bong rips

Midwest sticky

I'm not a medical patient there is no mmj here. Maybe that's why they took my medical benefits. I plan on appealing their decision.