What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hi everyone! Thanks for holding down the fort. Haters gonna hate, nothing you can do. Fortunately the bad ones/trolls are gone...I think.
How is everyone? 40° and windy and overcast here. Staying in, don't need anything really. Hopefully tomorrow is nice.
Just smoking and relaxing. Only stress in my life is a basket of laundry. I might do it today.
Anyone listen to Pandora?
��✌

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
this aint the dr phil show.....stop trying to fix doober...he seems happy...yeehaw time to dig trenches...a few wraps of ducktape to the wrist and a bloody mary

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Let's not call each other names, not necessary...doober is doing his thing not and it's not for us to judge, he's not asking for any help just chatting and talking about his life.
Please stop with the name calling and let's get high!!
Morning doober, have a great day !

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Morning Mrs B! Have a happy day! :)

Hey I'm independent with the exception of having to borrow $50 from mom every few months. Nobody ever borrowed anything from their folks?

I puffed all morning. Watching president speak. High. Looking up random stuff

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Mornin' Doob.

Just do you, buddy. No reason to justify anything.

Thanks for sharing your life with us. It's quite entertaining and I imagine slightly therapeutic for everyone involved.

Blessed vibes, Doob!

Enjoy your day.... flip a coin about the laundry?
=]

EDIT: I know I don't post in the thread often but check in most times I log into ICMag. Good stuff.

Last edited:

Former Guest

hippie7.gif

W

wegobigupnorth

I agree that his mother might be enabling him.

I've had friends like that, who would drink all the time and not work, one of buddy's parents had psychologists as well as other people, doctors tell them, they needed to kick him out if they wanted to help him. His mother was surprised to hear about that, she was scared to let him go and he would not survive. His parents overprotected him a lot.

Reminds me of many similar situations with friends and even my own situation where my mother had to tell me I was no longer allowed to stay at her house BECAUSE SHE LOVED ME TO MUCH to continue allowing it. Thats right, she loved me so much she had to boot my ass out. Tough love is the only option sometimes.

My situation was a little different because I was actually well off finincially when my mother booted me out, I actually even was renting my own apartment but I hated having to cook and clean up after my self and just missed all the comforts of home.

After my mother told me I couldn't come back, after a week of being on my own I didn't know how I ever lived with her before lol. learned to love taking care of myself and being indepent QUICK.

AND GUYSS, I AM NOT TYRYING TO MAKE FUN OF DOOBER AND BE AN ASSHOLE WHICH I KNOW I HAVE COME ACROSS AS AND I AM SORRY,

THIS IS NOT THE DR.PHIL SHOW AND YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT, DOOBER IS DOING HIS OWN THING AND HATERS GONNA HATE AND DOOBERS GONNA IGNORE THEM

just please understand the reason I was so harsh is because just last week I had a huge falling out with my best friend since childhood because he is just such a fucking bum. He is SO capable of doing literally anything. He is so much more healthy then me with a better education yet he's on fucking welfare and calls his grandma everday for 20 bucks so he can get his smokes and booze.

He said for a long time he was happy being broke but not working rather then working so hard and being broke like he was before.

He was saying that up until last week, when his grandmother, mother, and me finally had enough of his mouching. I stopped fronting him ounces of weed which he sold part of so he could smoke for free, his grandma cut off his ciggy and booze money and his landlord is evicting him since he has not paid rent in 3 months, his landlord is his father. His father owns the condo and rented it to my friend for half price.

I am sorry for taking out my anger on doober.
I just don't want to see anything happen to a good person. It seems doober is not thinking of his future at all and things like that worry me but again, this is the fucking internet and I am sorry I took shit to far.

I love you all and really am sorry, I'm actually a very nice guy. not an asshole.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Just got the call from the realtor My offer was rejected... Back to the hunt.
Have a good one everybody. Don't go working to hard trout.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well got bored enough this afternoon I began preparations for applying to law schools...signed up with the LSAC system, applied for fee waiver need to fax or write them.
Not much going on. Puffing and watching TV /playing with tablet. Bought pots for seedlings.

ghostmade

Veteran
Are you going to do pro bono work for icmag members?cuz ill move up there right now.fucking lawer is bleeding me to death on consultations .and im not even on a case.lol

N

noyd666

I see this today doober in Jakata,they reckon it was half a ton of cannabis, looks a bit more.
picture.php

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
did anyone catch a buzz...any stoned birds...lol...got ass kicked in horse shoes..2 old guys dominated the pit...ringer after ringer...got a buzz ,got a tan...tomorrow I go fishing..relax....yeehaw..its gonna be a horribly hot summer the way things going..musta been 95 or so ..

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like a nice day trout, even if ya got your butt whooped lol
I'm always high if I'm awake anyway hehehe

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I need tobacco and coffee creamer, have to leave my man palace. Smoked a lot since Friday, almost half Z. Conserving now. Its sunny and 45°...might go to my bench in the city. Don't feel like getting up but have to take a shower/change. Didn't do laundry, out of socks. Might have to do flip flops. If I have baby powder I can go sockless. Fucking laundry. I'll do it later. Hoping I score some good cash/gifts for Easter, might only have enough for 3/4 of a Z next month. Well, one and a quarter. I love Easter. I put up decorations like an old person, would never know the coolest dude on the planet lives inside. Its like that scene from Loaded Weapon when they go into a trailer and there's a palace with 50' ceilings inside. Vilderness guuuulls! I love that movie.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm on pandora often, i don't know what kind of music you like but i listen to a ton of hip hop stations on there.

here are a few stations i like to keep on random...
Flatbush zombies
Freddie gibbs
Danny brown
Madlib
Hieroglyphics
Devin the dude
ASAP mob
Joey bada$$
6 feet deep
Party and bullshit
The 4th branch
Greenery