What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
cheap whiskey more like it...every time the mountain folk bring KESSLER brand I get hangover..my normal stuff I drink never leaves me feeling this way...cant say no and be rude tho....yeehaw..taking it easy today,prob should put my ac in...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I love the rain..call me crazy but the fishing is good,the noise is covered and you can check guerilla grows safer less people out...it rarely rains here a handful of times a year...my drover oilskin is getting dry even...I miss new England weather just not so much the winters...happy I missed this past one...but the lakes,rivers will be full and happy wildlife..yeehaw... my beloved Charles river should be running strong..i love that dirty water

W

wegobigupnorth

I'm capable of having so much more said:
LOL I am sorry but that made me LOL for real. So your totally happy being an adult and having to TAKE (because you are not borrowing, borrowing means paying back) money from your mother and grandmother just to buy some weed?

What about when your mommy gets fed up of taking care of someone that should actually be taking care of her now? will you be happy doing nothing but smoking? OH WAIT, you won't be smoking because you wont have money to do so.

Your telling me your totally happy having to take money from the government and your family? Totally happy knowing you could have so much more but your too lazy to try so you just get high all day and not accomplish anything...?

C'mon man...How can you REALLY be happy just sitting on your couch getting high...Don't you wish you could go pay that MEASLY 200 bucks for a medical rec? ....I dont get it brother and I am not trying to be a dick but you really remind me of the #1 warning my father always gave me about smoking to much weed while I was in high school...

He said "son, smoking weed really ain't that bad. In fact, its harmless in moderation BUT SON, the thing with weed that you need to watch out for the most is IT MAKES YOU CONTENT TO BE BORED, YOU DON'T WANT TO JUST BE CONTENT SON,

YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY!"

Being CONTENT doing nothing but smoking weed all day is a lot different then being HAPPY

Last edited:

Green Squall

Not trying to be a dick? Well congrats, you've succeeded! I don't think you can really know and judge a person by just reading through a forum thread on the internet. Wow.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
HATRZ CAN SUK IT... rock on doob man.. I don't judge and I haven't walked in your shoes...words to live by ...everlast has a good song ..what its like...yeehaw

N

noyd666

doobs is just having us on, he really owns that old folks home and he is just caretaking for em, trying to reel us all in,GO DOOBER lol

LEF

Veteran
LOL I am sorry but that made me LOL for real. So your totally happy being an adult and having to TAKE (because you are not borrowing, borrowing means paying back) money from your mother and grandmother just to buy some weed?

What about when your mommy gets fed up of taking care of someone that should actually be taking care of her now? will you be happy doing nothing but smoking? OH WAIT, you won't be smoking because you wont have money to do so.

Your telling me your totally happy having to take money from the government and your family? Totally happy knowing you could have so much more but your too lazy to try so you just get high all day and not accomplish anything...?

C'mon man...How can you REALLY be happy just sitting on your couch getting high...Don't you wish you could go pay that MEASLY 200 bucks for a medical rec? ....I dont get it brother and I am not trying to be a dick but you really remind me of the #1 warning my father always gave me about smoking to much weed while I was in high school...

He said "son, smoking weed really ain't that bad. In fact, its harmless in moderation BUT SON, the thing with weed that you need to watch out for the most is IT MAKES YOU CONTENT TO BE BORED, YOU DON'T WANT TO JUST BE CONTENT SON,

YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY!"

Being CONTENT doing nothing but smoking weed all day is a lot different then being HAPPY

Great message, i think doober is lucky to have you post it, but i think i am fortunate about it also

The thing to consider is doober has mentionned mental health issues. Some people have a hard time working/keeping a job because of mental conditions.

I've also wondered about your situation doober but never asked.

i guess your taking her easy

park.jpg

I'm not working too many hours at the moment, 25hrs, dont work in the morning so i wake up late. But things will change and i will try to find a extra job for morning. So I know about slacking, but its because i finished school not too long ago.

I also like to take it easy but i need to pay rent, expenses and would like to work on my dreams/ambitions, which require money.

I will probably continue with schooling to acquire new skills, new opportunities and a better pay.

Former Guest

:comfort: don't listen to wegobigupnorth. I don't understand why people would hate on you?! You've been nothing but nice to every one including the haters. That attitude is priceless and something they'll never have. :huggg:

W

wegobigupnorth

I do feel bad about what I wrote...He is a nice guy and I do actually like his style but he reminds me of many of my friends, whose parents never did anything but enable them by giving them money and never making them do any work and now they are lazy and maybe they are content now but sombody needs to give doober a little kick in the ass to get him in gear..

Ladyluck you repeatly ask how his grow is coming, deep down you probably know he has not worked on it at all but I know you want to see him try and you asking him is a way of encouraging him to...My post was harsh and im sorry but the world is gonna smack him in the face when mommy and grandma cut him off.

W

wegobigupnorth

AND GUYS, I LOVE TAKING IT EASY! RELAXED ALL DAY HITTING BONGS AND LOVED IT!

BUT, I also pay my own rent and bills. There is no problem with having lots of free time as long as your not doing it at someone else expenses...

I am a young guy, under 25 with a shit load of health problems. In an out of medical offices at least 3 times a week. Walk with a limp, unable to do any type of labor.

Yet I manage to make good money and receive no financial help from anyone. If I can do it, so can doober.

and I don't mean I make my income growing or doing illegal things. I do not want to sound like I am bragging but am just saying, anyone can do it. He just admits he likes to be lazy, which I wish I could say was perfectly fine but its not. If he did not have a mother enabling him to be lazy he wouldnt be lazy because he would be homeless and I bet he'd be motivated to get a job if he was homeless or almost homeless...Maybe its the people enabling him that are to blame more so then him?

ghostmade

Veteran
If dudes family is happy and dude is also happy who gaf?either way,its his business, shit i have a family member who worked since he was 13 and @55 was back at home with his mom supporting him.dose it make him a loser or lazy bum.no ,just had shitty luck(not really, considering he had a family who loved him enough to help him)
Point is,dont meddle in which you know not.we dont know who he is or what he has been through. Never encroachments peace and tranquility cuz we never know how hard someone had to work for it.
Rock on doob be happy and keep the light. Always makes me happy to see you roll with the punches.lol get on sliding though retirees.gma needs s9me loving to (im young and been there) the gummy life.lmao

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
speaking of work I got a job to finish myself....French drain type setup...prob 5 more hours ..then its off to defend my HORSE SHOE title..me and my friend won the opening tournament hope to keep the title...it gets scary when we get drunk..there is the occasional wild horse shoe flying around...duck and cover..if we win again we get to burn our names in the backboard.its a memorial horse shoe pit..dedicated to a friend who suddenly died 2 months back.i don't have to be a better player just a better drunk.yeehaw....rock on doobster

LEF

Veteran
I agree that his mother might be contributing to him being the way he is.

I've had friends who would drink all the time and not work, one of buddy's parents had psychologists as well as other people, doctors tell them, they needed to kick him out if they wanted to help him. His mother was surprised to hear about that, she was scared to let him go and he would not survive. His parents overprotected him a lot.

Latest posts

Latest posts