What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

N

noyd666

nice wide one for ya doober.
picture.php

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hell yeah noyd...now that's some serious ass. Good stuff.

Luckybean I'll be growing soon enough :p You sleep alright last night?

Its 730 don't feel like making coffee might walk to Starbucks. Or sleep.

Former Guest

I had a two hour afternoon siesta. Zzz Zzz

How come the boy butt killed the convo? I thought we were sharing sexy ass? Is that pic not sexy to you?

Green Squall

I've never been to Starbucks in my life. It's always been Dunkin's for me. Although, that swill is starting to taste too watered down for my liking. About to brew a one love medium roast k cup..

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I've been smoking Sour Diesel. Went to Ocean State Job Lot and the thrift store earlier. Snowing. Does anyone else have an Ocean State Job Lot? Some deals/some crap. Appointment to see surgeon on 9th for my gut...ripped my abs or whatever the PCP said. Or maybe that was luckybean. Paranoid! Sour Diesel is great. I'm like oh shit every time I hear a door. :yoinks:

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Great now doobers hiding under the table wearing a tin foil hat ever time he hears a noise,lol
Good morning, I mean afternoon.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey Midwest and luckybean. ✌
I just puffed some Kush x Diesel and got knocked out. Lit some incense. I can/could NOT grow here without a med card and smoke sativas. Would go insane with paranoia. Would be looking up prisons again. When I was on house arrest I prepared a few Nook/Kindle readings. I might write again.
What is everyone puffing? Saturday plans? Who's on SNL?

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Puffing on some Pre 98 bubba kush x white lotus my personal favorite, and plans for today are fucked its pouring outside. Its ok though it Gives me time to take cuts and get some new construction done:biggrin:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Cool man, take advantage of the spare time. Hope your cuts root fast. Snow here, but not sticking.
I enjoy doing nothing but smoking but was thinking of getting my masters or going to law school in another year or so. I'm capable of having so much more, a big house and cars etc but I would have to work. I don't know if I can do that. I just want a sugar momma. I don't really want to get married for a while but I could be a stay home dad if I was allowed like another year to live alone and puff all day

N

noyd666

sounds like night time there, day time here, shut your door doober you will let the old folk in.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts