What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehe doober good advice lol
I have to work today, yuck! I work at a small grocery store, it's not too bad but would rather stay at home with my honey!!
Have a great day everyone...I sure trout is sippin his Bloody Mary this morning...I don't like BM's not a big tomato juice fan.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I am gonna have a few cowboy coffee first....dump coffee in hot water let sit.. add a bit cold water or ice cube and grounds sink to bottom..pour your coffee...I have a stainless screen I pour it through just in case...add booze...after a few then I will have my daily morn bloody mary..I love tomatoes...yeehaw..I go through several gallons tomato juice a month

KONY

Veteran
Which brings us to our next point - don't use crack

Overcast and somewhat mild. Not sure what's on the agenda for today. How's everyone else doing?

This thread reminded me....got Vigas in Boston the other day; used to be the best pasta lunch specials for a good price. This time the pasta was soo overcooked it tasted like baby food. The sauce and seasonings still tasted good, but damn it was overcooked, complete mush.

Was almost 200 miles away before it was eaten, bit far to take it back.

W

wegobigupnorth

Doober, have u started your grow at all yet? How come you have not? Seems like you have tons of free time and you love weed more then anything else so if you aren't motivated to even grow the thing u love the most what are your hobbies?

LEF

Veteran
Sitting on the bench looking at jiggling booties, slacking off and hanging out with mom.

Oh yeah, and smoking reefer.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
he seems to be addicted to overpaying for weed ....yeehaw...if I could find 10 like him I would move back there....lol

LEF

Veteran
100 $ / 7 grams = 14,28571 $ per gram

you don't like to smoke outdoor (Good outdoor) or lower grade stuff doob ?

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
^^shits pricey on the east coast, hell in the Midwest where I'm at 375$ an ounce all day. It's even pricier where doober is.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
not really...I used to live in that area. and grow and sell too...ya theres some suckers but if you look theres a lot cheaper than 100 a quarter....yeehaw...masshole by birth... I never sold quarters half z minimum...320 was my top price for suckers...

W

wegobigupnorth

Its all about who you know ANYWHERE. Some people I am sure are scoring ounces for 200 bucks or even less out there while other people charge a fuck load more because they know customers willing to pay it so why wouldn't they...Can't blame growers for charging what they can.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I still buy small amounts now and then.. I like to see what the competition has....I aint been missing anything much...yeehaw... I like to give them a sample of what I got for free...small gram or so...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
100 $ / 7 grams = 14,28571 $ per gram

you don't like to smoke outdoor (Good outdoor) or lower grade stuff doob ?

No man I need legit medical mj with high THC. There's just something off with outdoor buds. Unless it has tight nugs.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
This thread reminded me....got Vigas in Boston the other day; used to be the best pasta lunch specials for a good price. This time the pasta was soo overcooked it tasted like baby food. The sauce and seasonings still tasted good, but damn it was overcooked, complete mush.

Was almost 200 miles away before it was eaten, bit far to take it back.

You should've hit me up to match bowls bro

LEF

Veteran
I like some outdoor, one that has been taken care of. Well dried, flushed and ideally cured.